Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

If you guys feel like being nice to your host (Which is clinically proven to lower godkill side-effects by 30%)

Please unbold your previous lynch vote if you're unvoting/switching votes.

Thanks

Also:
Vote Count!
Haunted Shadow (4) - More Cowbell, Walrein, Refa, Serious Bananas
Serious Bananas (1) - Gale Wing SRock
sunny004 (694209001) - The entire population of <insert region here>

Y does every1 hate me D;

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
nvm guys

No Lynch

I have been convinced that we have acted a tad impulsively (THANKS Gale Wing Srock FOR THAT) and we need to all cool down. We have a few villagers that look not-scummy, but no real leads on a mafia.

If you are an inspector/alliance checker and you are reading this, I implore you to contact me; I have mildly tenuous proof that I am relatively clean that I am willing to exchange for a mafia lead

Last edited:
Regarding the inspector's results. If you got a Mafia in N0 results, we need to get a Lynch going on him.

If you got a Villager, get in touch with them. And as for Impulsive reactions, my bad. Although I still feel one of them is mafia.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Dear Haunted.Shadow, you are king kong.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

You are the king of forests. Scary and huge, with a body that makes even dinosaurs flee in fear. Everybody has learned to leave the big scary king alone, but wait, is that really what you want?

What everyone forgets is that every big creature comes with a big heart (seriously, it's a fact). Every other night, you may reply to this host conversation withNight X – Care for USER’. You will bring USER to your territory and Care for them with all your heart. They will be immune to kills or any night actions that night, however they will be treated like dead for the following day, in that nobody can talk to them and they can't talk to anyone (Even outside of the thread). Because humans are so ungrateful, they're gonna attack you the next night and you'll have to let USER go. You CANNOT protect the same person twice in a row, because humans are just so ungrateful.

You are allied with Good. You win if Good eliminates Evil.
A ton of formatting errors, the oddity of having a village kidnapper, and choosing to target UncleSam make me think this is a pretty good lynch target. None of these factors independently are damning but the combination of them is probably the best lynch we have. I have another decent but uncertain target but relevant people aren't online to confirm it.

lynch haunted.shadow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)