Flerovium's Sprites

Flerovium

In my element.
Hey, it's Flerovium, also known as Valiancy, and this my sprite thread. :)

I'm fairly new to sprite editing, but I do take requests, so don't be afraid to ask for a sprite if you want it, and I'll try my best to fulfill your wish.

IMPORTANT: Do not use any of my sprites without permission. If you want to use one, PM me on Smogon, and we can discuss the details there.

I'll usually upload new sprites on a Sunday, so check back often!
upload_2015-10-24_20-28-21.png

Volkner and Ampharos

upload_2015-10-24_20-35-50.png

Painter Espeon

upload_2015-10-24_20-48-14.png

Lucian and Gallade

upload_2015-10-26_21-45-55.png

Gardenia and Vileplume

upload_2015-10-27_22-23-57.png

Gentleman and Wobbuffet

upload_2015-10-27_22-24-39.png

Ghetsis and Hydreigon

upload_2015-10-30_23-19-16.png

Dismembered Eusine (Halloween Edit)

upload_2015-10-31_23-13-13.png

Ho-Oh Revamp

Last edited:
Hey, it's Flerovium, also known as Valiancy, and this my sprite thread. :)

I'm fairly new to sprite editing, but I do take requests, so don't be afraid to ask for a sprite if you want it, and I'll try my best to fulfill your wish.

IMPORTANT: Do not use any of my sprites without permission. If you want to use one, PM me on Smogon, and we can discuss the details there.

I'll usually upload a new sprite once a day, so check back regularly!

View attachment 51781
Volkner and Ampharos

View attachment 51782
Painter Espeon

View attachment 51784
Lucian and Gallade
:3

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Valiancy,

That's a really nice job concerning the colorization, you know how to match the sprites with a really nice shading. If I can make a suggestion, I always prefer to put the trainer in front of the pokemon sprite, even if it is in front, it will not look like it is.

Flerovium

In my element.
Hey Valiancy,

That's a really nice job concerning the colorization, you know how to match the sprites with a really nice shading. If I can make a suggestion, I always prefer to put the trainer in front of the pokemon sprite, even if it is in front, it will not look like it is.
I tend to only put the trainer in front if the Pokémon is larger than the trainer, as it just looks better, imo. Having said that, thanks for the advice, and I'll give that a go. :)

Sunfished

fisch
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I really like your wobuffet one, considering how well it balances the space. You did a nice job recoloring it with the blue, but I noticed the tie seems to have a very light color on its outline, which makes it appear "neon". While this is okay for things with neutral colors, such as brown, using it with bright colors like red doesn't work out too well. My suggestion is to make the outline of the tie a dark color, such as the darkest red hue you're using.

For the second one, however, even though you have them matching colors, it's usually a bad habit to put them overlapped with dark colors, since they blend into each other. As a suggestion, try making them seperate, or if you can, make the hydreigon a slightly darker or lighter hue. That way, it won't be too confusing to look at, since it can be seen as if they're just one mass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)