Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, let me know when you'd be available to do the trade. I can be online the whole day today.

I saw the shiny Staryu, and holy shit that thing looks awesome in that Moon Ball. Would you want to trade it for my Charmander and Froakie?

By the way, thanks for mentioning me in the 'thank you' list in your post. No problem buddy, I'm glad I could help out :)
Yeah it does look good! :P And I would be totally fine trading Staryu for both of those, but I did get it in a giveaway, so it might not be the best value you could get... If you are fine with it though, then that's fine! :)

Hello, I have your Heavy Ball Lapras (Water Absorb, not Hydration because I'll be banned if I offer that lol), Safari Ball Seedot, and my shiny timid Purrloin ready. Let me know when you'd like to trade :)

Honestly, that's fine with me. I did know you got it in a giveaway, but I want it nonetheless. Let me know when you can trade!
Just wanted to warn you, don't want to be trading something I got for free without you knowing it ^^ :) I can trade in approx 4 hours, would that work out?

Hello, I have your Heavy Ball Lapras (Water Absorb, not Hydration because I'll be banned if I offer that lol), Safari Ball Seedot, and my shiny timid Purrloin ready. Let me know when you'd like to trade :)
I can be available the entire day, so let me know :)

Just wanted to warn you, don't want to be trading something I got for free without you knowing it ^^ :) I can trade in approx 4 hours, would that work out?
4 hours would be okay, just leave a message so I'll get noticed!

Pursuant to your response, the Female Jolly Gible would be immensely useful. The thing is, I have been inactive on the forums for some time and do not have much to offer by means of repayment, hence my sparse request on the simple trades thread. I noticed you're missing Fletchling / Talonflame in your Kalos collection and I do possess a plethora of female Jolly Gale Wing Fletchling spitbacks (4 IV/5 IV) from an unfinished project of my own, if those were to interest you?

Pursuant to your response, the Female Jolly Gible would be immensely useful. The thing is, I have been inactive on the forums for some time and do not have much to offer by means of repayment, hence my sparse request on the simple trades thread. I noticed you're missing Fletchling / Talonflame in your Kalos collection and I do possess a plethora of female Jolly Gale Wing Fletchling spitbacks (4 IV/5 IV) from an unfinished project of my own, if those were to interest you?
You're indeed right about me missing Fletchling, but I doubt those will interest me. Do they have any egg moves, and in what ball are they?

Hey Fluke, I'd be interested in a careful Sableye spitback, if you have one at hand ^^" Link to my thread is in my sig, maybe you'll find something :)

(Also, what would it take to trade for that awesome Raikou? xDDD)

Hey Fluke, I'd be interested in a careful Sableye spitback, if you have one at hand ^^" Link to my thread is in my sig, maybe you'll find something :)

(Also, what would it take to trade for that awesome Raikou? xDDD)
I like the Friend Ball Larvitar. Would you be okay with my Sableye for your Larvitar? And I read your Pokemon are not redistributable, but can I use them as parents? (Of course I'll credit)

For the Raikou, I haven't seen anything interesting. Sorry.

I just made an account only to ask what you would want for that fucking awesome Pineco. Forretress has alwayys been my favorite Pokémon and this one even has four egg moves. So, what are you looking for?

Well, I'm not looking for anything specific. (Except a Hoopa with included proof of its legitimacy, lol)
Take a look at my 'general wants' tab in the OP :^)
I can get you a legit Hoopa, if you want. The proof I have is that a Wi-Fi moderator on Showdown claimed it as legit. I have screenshots of it. I don't know how well Smogon and Showdown are connected though, so people may not know this mod, thus thinking it isn't a reliable source.

I can get you a legit Hoopa, if you want. The proof I have is that a Wi-Fi moderator on Showdown claimed it as legit. I have screenshots of it. I don't know how well Smogon and Showdown are connected though, so people may not know this mod, thus thinking it isn't a reliable source.
Yeah, that's exactly my problem too. I also have several Hoopa which -stat and info wise- are legit. Some guy on Showdown! got the Hoopa in a giveaway, and a moderator there confirmed the Hoopa is legit. But barely anybody here knows either of those guys. So they don't count as reliable proof.

Anyhow, is there anything else you can offer that's on my general wants list?

Yeah, that's exactly my problem too. I also have several Hoopa which -stat and info wise- are legit. Some guy on Showdown! got the Hoopa in a giveaway, and a moderator there confirmed the Hoopa is legit. But barely anybody here knows either of those guys. So they don't count as reliable proof.

Anyhow, is there anything else you can offer that's on my general wants list?
Yeah I think it's a hard thing, since the event was in Japan only. Probably no one knows a Japanese player, and there are no Japanese people here on Smogon. So even if someone gets a legit Hoopa from a Japanese player that went to the event, it still has the same stats as random other Hoopa. That Japanese person is probably also not 'known', and therefore not reliable in Smogon's eyes. And how does that person prove he/she got it from that Japanese player? I don't know man, the policy here sounds so flawed.

Yeah I think it's a hard thing, since the event was in Japan only. Probably no one knows a Japanese player, and there are no Japanese people here on Smogon. So even if someone gets a legit Hoopa from a Japanese player that went to the event, it still has the same stats as random other Hoopa. That Japanese person is probably also not 'known', and therefore not reliable in Smogon's eyes. And how does that person prove he/she got it from that Japanese player? I don't know man, the policy here sounds so flawed.
Good points you've got there. But that's just how it works around here.

Back on topic, I'm assuming you don't have anything to offer then? (Since you didn't mention anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)