Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
The Dream Ball Shinx looks sweet, as well as the Dream Ball Anorith. Since I think I want both, let me know if there's anything else on my thread you're interested in.
Of course. Is spitback for spitback is fine? If it is, I'm fascinated by a female Premier Ball Mienfoo. Since it's a shiny, if you can't get a spitback out of it, I can settle with another spitback, specifically Aipom.

Of course. Is spitback for spitback is fine? If it is, I'm fascinated by a female Premier Ball Mienfoo. Since it's a shiny, if you can't get a spitback out of it, I can settle with another spitback, specifically Aipom.
Hmm, I prefer flawless for flawless. But if you have no other option, spitback for spitback is fine too. I've got a copy of the Mienfoo, so I can easily get a spitback out of it :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hmm, I prefer flawless for flawless. But if you have no other option, spitback for spitback is fine too. I've got a copy of the Mienfoo, so I can easily get a spitback out of it :)
Flawless for flawless is perfectly fine for me too.

Unfortunately, I can't grant you a gender preference on Anorith because of it's absurd ratio :( (and, now that I think of it, do you have a gender preference for Shinx?)

If you're ok with a male Anorith, female flawless Makuhita and Mienfoo would seal the deal.

Flawless for flawless is perfectly fine for me too.

Unfortunately, I can't grant you a gender preference on Anorith because of it's absurd ratio :( (and, now that I think of it, do you have a gender preference for Shinx?)

If you're ok with a male Anorith, female flawless Makuhita and Mienfoo would seal the deal.
No, I don't have a gender preference on Shinx. I'm also okay with a male Anorith :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
No, I don't have a gender preference on Shinx. I'm also okay with a male Anorith :)
All right then. Always if two females aren't too annoying for you, haha. If they make you waste too much time I can always settle with spitbacks.

I will contact you once I'm done. Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

It's 27-28. Why, by the way? It's not supposed to be focused on SpA anyway.
It's because I like unorthodox styles of play. I like to catch people off guard with something they'd never ever expect. And Kabutops can also be used as a hybrid mixed attacker. Therefore in this case a hexaflawless one is better than a pentaflawless one, imo.

Anyhow, I accept the trade. Can you trade now?

It's because I like unorthodox styles of play. I like to catch people off guard with something they'd never ever expect. And Kabutops can also be used as a hybrid mixed attacker. Therefore in this case a hexaflawless one is better than a pentaflawless one, imo.

Anyhow, I accept the trade. Can you trade now?
Ah I understand, interesting. I'm coming online now.

What do you need for that beautiful Xerneas?
I can offer:
Timid shiny Nidoran female with hustle 31/x/31/31/31/31
+
Adamant shiny intimidate female Mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31
+
Naive shiny male Greninja with protean
31/31/27/31/31/31
+
A couple other shinies that aren't perfect like 4iv medicham honedge and sneasels like 4 with 4 iv.
All were breed by me with a lot of dedication and love and are all 100% legit and nicknameable!
Also that numel with 6iv looks amazing can I offer a dream ball 5iv buneary female with limber and elemental punches?

Last edited:
What do you need for that beautiful Xerneas?
I can offer:
Timid shiny Nidoran female with hustle 31/x/31/31/31/31
+
Adamant shiny intimidate female Mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31
+
Naive shiny male Greninja with protean
31/31/27/31/31/31
+
A couple other shinies that aren't perfect like 4iv medicham honedge and sneasels like 4 with 4 iv.
All were breed by me with a lot of dedication and love and are all 100% legit and nicknameable!
Also that numel with 6iv looks amazing can I offer a dream ball 5iv buneary female with limber and elemental punches?
Not sure if I'm interested in that Buneary, but those shinies you mentioned sound pretty neat. Are you okay with trading the Xerneas for your Nido + Mawile + Greninja?

And do you maybe have any other penta/hexaflawless female Pokemon in special balls? If you got something interesting we can also trade for my Numel :)

Not sure if I'm interested in that Buneary, but those shinies you mentioned sound pretty neat. Are you okay with trading the Xerneas for your Nido + Mawile + Greninja?

And do you maybe have any other penta/hexaflawless female Pokemon in special balls? If you got something interesting we can also trade for my Numel :)
Ill look for some interesting balls for that numel however this week and the next one I'm in vacation and I don't have my 3ds but I cant wait to return to get my Xerneas! Please keep it for me until then.
Oh I remember I have a Love ball skarmory but we'll talk the full details when I come back.

Btw, I'm still pretty new to breeding and have nevere really battled before...do you consider the natures of the 5iv pokes you have for trade to be the "best" natures for them? (Absent any particular team strategy)

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, I'm still pretty new to breeding and have nevere really battled before...do you consider the natures of the 5iv pokes you have for trade to be the "best" natures for them? (Absent any particular team strategy)
Yes. I strive to breed my Pokemon as optimally as possible, so the natures they have are almost always associated with popular sets.
And thanks for breeding! I can't trade now, but I can later today. I will let you know when I'm available :)

Fain

Banned deucer.
I'm interested in the Bagon.

I can offer:

Venusaur - (Bold) (Shiny)
IV's - 31/0/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Ability : Chlorophyll
Moves: Giga Dran, Sludge Bomb, Leech Seed, Protect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)