Formal Request

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Dear Kalalokki.

After my (incredible, fantastic, perfect, beautiful, sharp, colossal, Dave, majestic, wonderful, exotic, exceptional, smart, intelligent) little prank, my Reaction Score was set to 0. As a result, I've been object of personal attacks and my mental health is at its worst ever. Even though I think the punishment might be deserved, I think it is time to come back to reality. I have accepted my mistake and learnt about it, so I'll show how better of an user I am now (please):

- Haven't rickrolled anyone for a whole month.
- My fourth Smogon anniversary was two weeks ago and I didn't scam anybody.
- Please give them back.
- Please.

For all this and many more reasons, I think I deserve being given back my 5500 Reaction Score I lost last year.

Please.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
what would a moral on the consequences of ones actions be with the consequences diminished?

this user proposes coming back to reality, and yet lives in a dream world in denial of their true reaction score

furthermore, a user with a reaction score-to-post ratio of 2159:737 should simply never be listened to under any circumstances

thank you for your time.

I think the lack of rickrolls has been saddening if anything. Why change who you are? Consequences be damned, enjoy being you. Start rickrolling people again. Do wacky things on your smogon anniversary. Don't let the bullies change who you are. Don't be meek and let them take your posting points. You be you, and maybe steal those posting points back along the way to show the bully who's really the boss.

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
funny enough kalalokki also reset my message/reaction count bc of a joke thread i made a while back too

however i am simply built different and do not care about my pointless numbers on the pokemon forum so i'm not making a thread begging for it to be reverted bc i think it was pretty funny

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
my 5500 Reaction Score I lost last year.
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 19.41.52.png

Do you know why I kept track?
funny enough kalalokki also reset my message/reaction count bc of a joke thread i made a while back too

however i am simply built different and do not care about my pointless numbers on the pokemon forum so i'm not making a thread begging for it to be reverted bc i think it was pretty funny
Because I didn't do it this time and therefore couldn't reset it lol. Also they had like less than 100 posts and maybe 200 reacts or something.

Overall, I find it funnier keeping it this way. As a compromise I will offer to give you the difference between your inflated count and the actual one I took if you so choose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
View attachment 501360
Do you know why I kept track?

Because I didn't do it this time and therefore couldn't reset it lol. Also they had like less than 100 posts and maybe 200 reacts or something.

Overall, I find it funnier keeping it this way. As a compromise I will offer to give you the difference between your inflated count and the actual one I took if you so choose.
i didnt understand your proposal so what about just 5300 and call it a day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)