Free stuff from Microsoft for playing games

I probably woulda been at 6000 if they hadn't stopped me from playing chiktionary >=|. Now I have to play Flexicon getting 100 tickets every like hour.

So if I'm right, it's: Do Chicktionary, complete Crosswire, then work on Flexicon 'till vista?
Pretty much, I skipped Chicktionary and just did Crosswire and Flexicon for the most part. If you do crossword puzzles at all Flexicon goes pretty quick. And you will start seeing the same clues and answers popping up over and over again so it goes even quicker as you go on. I did some on Clink as well just for variety, it's goes pretty quickly but it's only 10pts per puzzle.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Like 2 days ago they kicked me off of crosswire saying I completed all the puzzles, but still there are no new puzzles, this happen for anyone?

Edit: now Flexicon even though I have a total of 9 points from that

Flexicon gives the highest number of points per game at 25. It also has the most games available currently, I was able to get 5773 points by beating all of the flexi puzzles (lost 2 points on one of them that was broken and wouldn't take the correct answers). According to the leaderboard though, some people have gotten 5800 from it, not sure how they did that.

Also just got an email that my copy of Vista has been shipped via fedex, and should be here on Friday.

Thanks Leonard, will do. I wish they actually had enough puzzles available to get the Xbox360, as it seems like a bait and switch at this point. I did get another 2500 and ordered an Xbox360 controller but I've pretty much tapped out the good puzzles and don't really want to waste time on Dingbats for 3pts apiece

If only this was available in the UK. :(
I don't want to pay for Vista or Office and this seems like an awesome idea.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Someone want to do Flexicon for me? I can't do crosswords to save my life, and even oneacross doesn't help me. Whoever wants to help I will be endebt to you forever.

How difficult is it to sell Vista Ultimate on eBay? From what I see, a lot of OEM copies sell for ~$200, but I've no idea what the success rate is for those sellers. Oh, and about how long would it take to garner 6000 points?

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
All I can say is, abuse Chicktionary like hell with an anagrammer. It's worth 20 points for copying and pasting, so if you're only trying to get tickets (like me), just do that one.

Well my stuff showed up today:

It's shouldn't take more than a week or so to get enough for Vista, depending on how fast it takes you to do one of the Flexicon puzzles as that where you can get the most points. Chicktionary is great too but it runs out of puzzles at around 1000pts so you have to do some of the others. Crosswire and Clink are also good ones to do as well. Vista is the full retail package so if they are getting $200 on ebay for OEM you should be able to get that for the retail package easy. However I suspect there will be a glut of them being sold soon because of this promotion so the price may drop, it remains to be seen. I'm planning on keeping my copy since I just built myself a C2D E6600 system. I think I'm going to start playing on another email address and work towards getting the Zune or the 360 now that I know it's legit. They took down Office as one of the prizes which was something else I had wanted.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why go for the Xbox 360 at 35,000 points? Vista Ultimate + Office (15,000) is worth more. Sell them, buy your 360.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Well I just got back from about a week vacation and can now continue playing. Does anyone know when this will expire? Now that I've seen Larvi's success I think I'm more willing to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)