From Untiereds to Ubers

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Nominated: Swanna, Wailord
Original Slate #: 1
Suggested Nerfs:
*Ability - Replace Delta Stream with something else idk
Reasoning: We already have solid checks to PDon, straight counters are wholly unnecessary.
anaconja's farfetch'd

when i said remove delta stream i meant remove delta stream, not replace it with something else, deciding on abilities for me is dumb

mist ability is useless and heal block ability is uncompetitive, if you really, really require some replacement just use water veil or something
You didn’t say remove, you literally said replace... so that is why I thought of it.

Also, since Swanna was only given 1 ability by G-Luke, if we didn’t use Delta Stream it needed something else.

I agree on Heal Lock on Wailord, I think I’ll just use the Nomination as a removal for Delta Stream, so that way it will be simple.

For Swanna since we have to have an ability I can give it something else, but Mist isn’t useless with Seed Flare and other effects used by Ubers.

Regardless, Water Veil is also pretty unhelpful.

For Swanna I’ll just give it: Early Bird.
I agree with Anaconja here - Mist is useless because stat drops are relatively rare in Ubers, outside of Intimidate, but Lando-T sucks in Ubers. Heal Block just breaks Wailord more than it already is, and let's face it, this might just be even worse - you know what, I have nothing more to say than what Anaconja's already mentioned.

Steelix's Huntail
Anaconja's Persian
Anaconja's Persian
OM!'s Maractus
You can’t vote for the same Nom twice...

——————
With that said here is the Update Nom for Swanna and Wailord:

Pokémon Nominated: Swanna
Suggested Nerfs:
*Ability - Early Bird replaces Delta Stream
Reasoning: We already have solid checks to PDon, straight counters are wholly unnecessary.

Pokémon Nominated: Wailord
Suggested Nerfs:
*Ability - Remove Delta Stream (it has 2 other abilities)

Just count the changes as Anaconja

*(I will allow for this 2-in-1 bc they are nominated for the same reasons and have minimal changes- but in the future Nominations will need to be individual and separate; they will also need to have a final decision on what you are changing it to, as simply leaving it undecided could lead to a last minute randomization.)*
——————
Here are my votes;

Maractus by OM!
Farfetch’d by Anaconja
Huntail by SteelixPrismGX
Regice by Anaconja

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Alright today is Thursday!

Since we have a total of 8 nominations I am declaring the top 4 voted submissions are winners:

That means the voting ends now:

1st Place Tie Winners

Maractus - 2 Votes, Nom by OM!
Regice - 2 Votes, Nom by Anaconja
Huntail - 2 Votes, Nom by SteelixPrismGX
Farfetch’d - 2 Votes, Nom by Anaconja

——————

2nd Place

Persian - 1 Vote, Nom by Anaconja

——————

This is the first time that all Posters had at least 1 Submission win! I am happy for us all.

This Winners’ announcement graduates SteelixPrismGX to a Mega Salamence in regards to the Hall of Fame and soon all of our coding will be complete for this recent victory!

Anaconja officially makes history by becoming the first Zygarde-Complete! With 8 wins including this vote- he ascends to a new level and rank!

Let’s give charizard8888 and Scoopapa some time to implement these changes.

Once we have these changes added to the spreadsheet, and finalized into the coding, we can start playing on Scoopapa’s Server!

We have most of it done, but we obviously will be adding this recent set of changes.
—————
In the meantime - let’s start Slate 8, like right now!

Submissions are open!

Last edited:

Pokémon: Phione
Typing: Water
Abilities:
1: Hydration, HA: Air Lock
Stats:
(If we are going to consider Phione a Legendary/Mythical): 115/115/115/115/115/115 = 690 BST (If not): 100/100/100/100/100/100 = 600 BST
New Moves: Tail Glow, Heart Swap, Defog, Celebrate, Thunder, Taunt, and Freeze-Dry
Competitive (niche in Ubers):
Phione is now "mini" Arceus-Water. It's extremely diverse it what role it can play thanks to its even stat spread and the tools given to Phione. It can even play roles Arceus-Water can't play, like; Tail Glow Sweeper, Boost Thief, Celebrate Sweeper, and Disrupter (especially against Primal Groudon).

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor

Pokémon: Shuckle
Typing: Bug/Rock
Abilities: 1: Sturdy 2: Aroma Veil HA: Sand Stream
Stats: 95(+75)/5(-5)/245(+15)/5(-5)/245(+15)/
5 = 600 BST
New Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Rapid Spin, U-Turn, Skill Swap, Speed Swap, Perish Song, Slack Off, and Oasis Veil*
Oasis Veil:
Rock, Status, -Acc, 32PP
Description: For 5 turns, damage to allies is halved. Sand only.
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Due to the presence of several Defoggers in Ubers, most of them being Arceus, it is normally hard for any Hazard setters to be in the tier. Only the best Hazard setters get to be viable, and that makes competition for Shuckle hard. With "Don't F*ckle with the" Shuckle, Shuckle sets itself apart from the crowd. Its new 95 HP and some points in Def/SpD, Shuckle will almost never be killed in 1 hit.
252+ Atk Kyogre-Primal Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle in Heavy Rain: 188-224 (47.7 - 56.8%) -- 38.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle in Sand: 111-132 (28.1 - 33.5%) -- 93.7% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
In addition, Shuckle can choose between Aroma Veil as a free Mental Herb, or Sand Stream, that boosts its 647 SpD to 970 SpD and allows it to use Oasis Veil. The former can be used as a way to beat leads that want to screw over Shuckle and Sand Stream can stop any Special Attacker that isn't Groudon-P or Kyogre-P. As for moves, Shuckle is given more options for supporting its teammates and more options to beat otherwise problematic Pokemon, such as Mega Diancie, Mega Sableye, and Arceus. Shuckle isn't the perfect hazards setter now, as it still can be killed and has no way to prevent Defoggers without Perish Trapping, but what other Hazards setters do you know that can set up any hazard, gets aurora veil for sand, and still can be used as a bulky pivot and stopper against some of the deadliest Pokemon?
If your only “weakness” for a mon is that “it can still be killed (it’s barely 2HKOed by a weather boosted STAB weakness)” and that “it can’t do anything to Defoggers (when defoggers can also do nothing back)” it’s broken. This thing has better-than-Zygarde-Complete bulk on both ends AND reliable recovery. This thing is wildly busted

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
We have a rule about min/maxing, and I know Shuckle is already a victim of that naturally but this is just taking it too far man.

Let’s change Shuckle to 105 HP, and both of its Defenses to 159 each, so it is bulky enough to handle hits, but not just wall endlessly there, and makes up for its typing with Sandstream to boost its Special Defense.

252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 142-168 (34.2 - 40.5%) -- 49.5% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

156+ Atk Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 135-160 (32.6 - 38.6%) -- 4.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Shuckle: 153-180 (37 - 43.5%) -- 99.7% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Shuckle in Sand: 87-103 (21 - 24.8%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

I am going to take away Slack Off and suggest Pain Split. I want it to be semi-reliable recovery so it can be useful but not broken.

Ultimately because Geomancy, Swords Dance and other set up moves are not uncommon, and weather changers are common, I don’t think Shuckle will be too bulky.

Overall, I know it’s reliance on Toxic, Infestation, Sandstream, and Pain Split for passive damage will make it a sturdy threat, but it can be overwhelmed against set-uppers and is weak to Steel, Water and (Stealth) Rocks, and lacks the resistances to really pile on top of its natural bulk.

Most importantly, it is major Taunt bait and can be stopped by SpA Kyogre-Primal and friends.

I am also changing Oasis Veil to be: Cures status ailments. Cures all teammates if Sandstorm is up. (Basically a Refresh / Aromatherapy).
Seems kinda pointless at this point, but he did replace it with Phione.

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Alright. Today, we shall make the strongest owl we can!
Pokemon: Noctowl
Typing: Normal/Flying
Abilities: Keen Eye, Insomnia, Soothing Wind (HA)
Custom ability description: This Pokemon does not take recoil damage. (Rock head clone)
Stats: 80/150/95/60/95/120 (600 BST)
New moves: Brave Bird
Competitive Niche: It's a great offensive Pokemon. 150 attack combined with a brave bird that does NO recoil thanks to Soothing Wind is devastating, as only the primals can outpace such power with a single unboosted move, and the bulk is pretty good, and it outspeeds alot of ubers. It does amazing vs Marshadow, and pretty darn good vs the likes of Primal Groudon. However, amazing stats and really good matchups vs some core members of ubers has it's costs. Dusk Mane Necrozma takes any hit from Noctowl in the world because steel typing and great bulk, as well as making Noctowl it's set up target. Furthermore, it is weak to stealth rock, and while sure you can defog it away, that'll cost you... You could either get OHKOd, or worse, get set up on and possibly lose the whole match. However, if it can survive a hit it can heal back up with Roost. And if we applied untiered to ubers Pokemon that won, then rock types such as Solrock and Rampardos give it nightmares, as well as Pokemon like Electivire due to an electric typing and hitting really hard, and there are some others but I want to save so time, but such also helps, like with grass types and bug types like Maractus and Butterfree, or if you don't want to include type matchups, just generally anything that isn't good at taking hits and has less than 120 speed. Again there is some more, but I want to save some time.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Gumshoos
Typing: Normal / Fighting
Abilities: Strong Jaw / Moxie | Analytic (HA)
Stats: 110 / 130 / 90 / 130 / 90 / 50 ( 600 BST )
New Moves: Drain Punch, Close Combat, Focus Blast, Double Edge, Hyper Voice, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt
Competitive (niche in Ubers): A mixed attacker that can threaten a huge number of switch-ins with its coverage and dual attacking stats. Its speed should let it almost always get an Analytic boost, but at the same time it will be very vulnerable once it gets chipped for the same reason. A slow U-turn may come in handy as well.

Pokémon: Unown
Typing: Psychic
Abilities: Levitate | Multitype (HA)
Stats: 70 / 125 / 85 / 125 / 85 / 110 ( 600 BST )
New Moves: Judgment, Psystrike, Aeroblast, Sacred Fire, Origin Pulse, Precipice Blades, Dragon Ascent, Spacial Rend, Roar of Time, Shadow Force, Bolt Strike, Blue Flare, Glaciate, Geomancy, Oblivion Wing, Thousand Arrows, Moongeist Beam, Sunsteel Strike, Photon Geyser
Competitive (niche in Ubers): A type-changing glass cannon that puts a bunch of ubers' signature moves to good use. It will probably be seen running special sets due to Judgment and Geomancy being some of its best moves. Physical sets can still be run, especially with a Z crystal. Sacred Fire / Precipice Blades would work well with Psychic, Steel, or Flying versions.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock

Pokémon: Raticate
Typing: Normal / Water
Abilities: Guts / Swift Swim / Strong Jaw
Stats: 105 / 131 / 80 / 60 / 90 / 137 (603 BST)
New Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang, Surf, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, Knock Off, Aqua Jet,
Competitive (niche in Ubers): A powerful physical sweeper, with access to dual STAB priority and 3 good abilities in their own right. However, it does have only mediocrely-powered coverage, and with most of the good stuff being off of its measly Special Attack, it could go down quickly.

Last edited:

Pokemon: Slaking
Type: Normal
Abilities: Oblivious / Klutz / Comatose
Stats: 150/160/100/105/65/100 (680)
New Moves: Drain Punch, Superpower, Poison Jab (Unsure if it needs more, given its already-expansive movepool)
Removed moves: Roar (No Comaphasing, plus I don’t think it’d see any use without Comatose in the first place, unless it’s on a defensive set.)
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Slaking would find its niche as a physical tank in Ubers.

Pokemon: Bastiodon
Type: Steel
Abilities: Magnet Pull / Armored Plates / Magic Bounce
Stats: 105/95/150/60/150/40 (600)
New Moves: Slack Off, Spikes, Shadow Bone, Bonemerang
Custom Ability: Armored Plates - Takes 25% less from contact moves
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Bastiodon’s niche is as a sturdy wall and also as a Steel-type trapper, being able to remove prominent ones like Necrozma-DM.

Last edited:

Pokémon: Regigigas
Typing: Normal
Abilities: Clear Body / Multiscale / Creator of Three (Deals 30% more damage with Rock, Ice, and Steel-type moves, as well as being immune to sand and hail damage.)
Stats: 100 / 160 / 100 / 120 / 100 / 100 (680 BST)
New Moves: Protect, Rest, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hammer Arm, Charge Beam, Sandstorm, Hail, Explosion, Shadow Claw, Curse, Stomp, Flash Cannon, Lock-On, Zap Cannon, Amnesia, Iron Defense, Signal Beam, Body Slam, Stealth Rock, Frost Breath, Aurora Veil, Metal Claw, Rock Throw, Tri-Attack, Ice Shard, Meteor Mash, Power Gem.
Competitive (niche in Ubers): As the creator of the Regis, it wouldn't be too far off to give it all of their moves, right? Because of this (plus some of the moves it needs already), Regigigas is now the almighty legendary it always wanted to be, with access to BoltBeam, Stealth Rock, Aurora Veil, and STAB Explosion for a powerful, sacrifice option. Its Special Attack is also able to run a decent amount of coverage, as well as STAB priority. Its also immune to sand and hail damage, meaning that its not going to be worn down easier than expected. However, while its bulk is good, its lack of resistances and weakness to Fighting does make it not completely invincible. Multiscale then comes in and helps it become more of a supportive tank, but offense could also work with this.
Excuse me, Regigigas has already won a slate.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Oh, Jamie should really update the Hall of Fame.
Maybe you could try Castform?
It has a weather reliance and since Sand, Hail, etc. also represent types, you can consider that to go with your theme.

Of course, not being legendary, it will be limited to 600 BST.

Maybe you could keep your theme of Ice, Rock, etc. but play around with a new idea/ability that suits it?

Pokemon: Slaking
Type: Normal
Abilities: Oblivious / Unaware / Klutz
Stats: 150/160/100/85/85/100 (680)
New Moves: Drain Punch, Superpower, Poison Jab (Unsure if it needs more, given its already-expansive movepool)
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Slaking would find its niche as a physical tank in Ubers, with Unaware allowing it to check some setup mons.
I’ll allow Slaking to be over 600 BST since it was above 600 BST to begin with, is a Pure Normal so it cannot get super effective STAB, and because you didn’t give it an offensive ability.

But let’s remove Unaware so it doesn’t become too strong of a wall, and reset it’s SpD back to 65.

Pokémon: Phione
Abilities: 1: Hydration, HA: Air Lock
Stats:
(If we are going to consider Phione a Legendary/Mythical): 115/115/115/115/115/115 = 690 BST (If not): 100/100/100/100/100/100 = 600 BST
New Moves: Tail Glow, Heart Swap, Defog, Celebrate, Thunder, Taunt, and Freeze-Dry
Competitive (niche in Ubers):
Phione is now "mini" Arceus-Water. It's extremely diverse it what role it can play thanks to its even stat spread and the tools given to Phione. It can even play roles Arceus-Water can't play, like; Tail Glow Sweeper, Boost Thief, Celebrate Sweeper, and Disrupter (especially against Primal Groudon).
As I mentioned in your Profile, you can use 115 Base Stats since it’s Mythical. Please change to match.

But please remove Tail Glow it’s too strong, Calm Mind should be fine.

Arceus has a Typing with no Super Effective STAB unless it uses up both its Ability and Item slot.

Phione has Hydration and that makes it very powerful, so Calm Mind is the only boosting it needs.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Maybe you could try Castform?
It has a weather reliance and since Sand, Hail, etc. also represent types, you can consider that to go with your theme.

Of course, not being legendary, it will be limited to 600 BST.

Maybe you could keep your theme of Ice, Rock, etc. but play around with a new idea/ability that suits it?

I’ll allow Slaking to be over 600 BST since it was above 600 BST to begin with, is a Pure Normal so it cannot get super effective STAB, and because you didn’t give it an offensive ability.
Haha yes my 150/100/85 bulk unaware user with reliable recovery. Chances are anything that isn’t fighting type or choices can break this

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

Pokémon: Wishiwashi
Abilities: GrOuPiNg
Custom Ability Description (if applicable): When Wishiwashi uses an attack, it transforms into Wishiwashi-School. When Wishiwashi uses a status move, it transforms into Wishiwashi-Solo.
Stats:
Solo: 85/20/20/25/25/125 (300 BST)
School: 85/140/110/140/115/30 (620 BST)
New Moves: Recover, Bulk Up, Liquidation, Grass Knot
Competitive (niche in Ubers): An Aegislash-esque attacker, Wishiwashi now has the perk of taking a hit in School form, recovering or setting up, and then quickly turning back to School form thanks to Solo form's high speed. However, it cannot afford to invest in Speed, since its School form is so slow, and its coverage is only decent on either side.

Pokémon: Gourgeist
Typing: Grass/Ghost
Abilities: Infiltrator / Drought / Cursed Fire
Custom Ability Description:
Cursed Fire: This Pokemon can burn opponents regardless of their typing (Corrosion clone)
Stats:
Small: 55/120/90/120/75/110 (570 BST)
Medium: 65/120/100/120/75/90 (570 BST)
Large: 75/120/110/120/75/70 (570 BST)
Super: 85/120/120/120/75/50 (570 BST)
New Moves: Flamethrower, Power Whip, Shadow Claw, Bulk Up, Calm Mind
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Gourgeist is a unique tank or attacker, checking SD Arceus formes, SD Groudon-Primal, and Zygarde-Complete, and crippling them all with burns. On the attacking side, it can utilize its effectively three STABs to threaten Ferrothorn, Giratina, and Kyogre-Primal. However, its awkward defensive typing leaves it vulnerable to Ghost-types like Marshadow and Gengar-Mega, Dark types like Tyranitar and Yveltal, and Flying types like Salamence-Mega.

Typing: Steel/Flying
Abilities: Filter / Skill Link / Sheer Force
Stats: 95/120/95/75/75/90 (550 BST)
New Moves: Iron Head
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Toucannon distinguishes itself from Skarmory and Celesteela by having the unique move, Beak Blast, as well as support moves like Knock Off and U-Turn. This allows it to check Arceus, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, and Salamence-Mega. However, it has significantly less special bulk than Celesteela, preventing it from taking hits from utility and CM Arceus formes, and it lacks the ability to set hazards that Skarmory has.

OM! What could I replace Unaware with? (I mostly gave it that due to flavor) Also, the changes are made, hopefully it’s more reasonable.
You could try Oblivious, it retains the same "lazy" aspect of Slaking.

Last edited:

Abilities: Infiltrator / Conflagrate / Cursed Fire
Custom Ability Description (if applicable):
Conflagrate: This Pokemon's Fire attacks receive 1.5x power (Steelworker clone)
Cursed Fire: This Pokemon can burn opponents regardless of their typing (Corrosion clone)
Stats:
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Gourgeist is a unique tank or attacker, checking SD Arceus formes, SD Groudon-Primal, and Zygarde-Complete, and crippling them all with burns. On the attacking side, it can utilize its effectively three STABs to threaten Ferrothorn, Giratina, and Kyogre-Primal. However, its awkward defensive typing leaves it vulnerable to Ghost-types like Marshadow and Gengar-Mega, Dark types like Tyranitar and Yveltal, and Flying types like Salamence-Mega.
I'm sorry to say this, but I think you're going to have to scrap Cursed Fire or Conflagrate. You can only have one custom ability per submission. I would say either replace Conflagrate or Cursed Fire with something like Adaptability or something.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
It gets Roar. And I don’t want Comaphasing unless I’m able to remove any and all phasing moves.

OM! Your thoughts?
I’ll remove Sleep Talk, moves can be coded out of a movepool as well.

Edit: I see you just posted that. Anyways this one approves of your edit!

Thanks for your thorough replies, it shows you care about it being balanced and not overpowered.
——————
I'm sorry to say this, but I think you're going to have to scrap Cursed Fire or Conflagrate. You can only have one custom ability per submission. I would say either replace Conflagrate or Cursed Fire with something like Adaptability or something.

Pokémon: Wishiwashi
Abilities: Schooling*
Custom Ability Description (if applicable): When Wishiwashi uses an attack, it transforms into Wishiwashi-School. When Wishiwashi uses a status move, it transforms into Wishiwashi-Solo.
Stats:
Solo: 85/20/20/25/25/125 (300 BST)
School: 85/140/110/140/115/30 (620 BST)
New Moves: Recover, Bulk Up, Liquidation, Grass Knot
Competitive (niche in Ubers): An Aegislash-esque attacker, Wishiwashi now has the perk of taking a hit in School form, recovering or setting up, and then quickly turning back to School form thanks to Solo form's high speed. However, it cannot afford to invest in Speed, since its School form is so slow, and its coverage is only decent on either side.

Abilities: Infiltrator / Conflagrate / Cursed Fire
Custom Ability Description (if applicable):
Conflagrate: This Pokemon's Fire attacks receive 1.5x power (Steelworker clone)
Stats:

Typing: Steel/Flying
Abilities: Filter / Skill Link / Sheer Force
Stats: 95/120/95/75/75/90 (550 BST)
New Moves: Iron Head
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Toucannon distinguishes itself from Skarmory and Celesteela by having the unique move, Beak Blast, as well as support moves like Knock Off and U-Turn. This allows it to check Arceus, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, and Salamence-Mega. However, it has significantly less special bulk than Celesteela, preventing it from taking hits from utility and CM Arceus formes, and it lacks the ability to set hazards that Skarmory has.

You could try Oblivious, it retains the same "lazy" aspect of Slaking.
I have an idea.

Turn Cursed Fire into a move, have it able to Burn Pokémon regardless of typing. It sounds like a counterpart to Sacred Fire.

To ensure it’s not overpowered like Sacred Fire’s Burn Chance, It would be a good option to put it as a Fire-Attack that has the following secondary effect: 30% chance to cause Burn on target, regardless of type or ability.

It could replace Flamethrower and have an equal Base power.

If you are afraid of this being a move that other Pokémon could use, you could make it so only it’s species can use it (like Dark Void on Darkrai), so it’s a unique niche only Gourgheist can have.

I figured since it is a move, and not an ability, adding a secondary buff by allowing it to bypass Burn immunities via abilities like Water Veil, would make up for the fact you cannot Burn via other moves like W-o-W.

That’s one way around it, as you haven’t used up a Custom Move Slot.

I just feel like with Cursed Fire, it could be too niche if there are only so many Fire-types that are immune to Burn, and a move that kill-3-Birds-In-1-Stone would be helpful (1. Keeps your other custom ability, 2. Serves as a Flamethrower Attack 3. Is a balanced Burn chance that doesn’t require 75% accuracy).
———————
Otherwise, giving it Drought let’s you keep Cursed Fire as an ability, and still allows you to achieve the same 50% boost to Fire moves, let’s it support the team, etc.

It would be bad if the foe has a weather changer come in, but it would be another way of getting you the boost you want.

Anaconja please edit your post to ensure it only gets one custom ability. It doesn’t have to match my suggestions, but rules on ability limits must be followed before I can qualify it for voting...

Last edited:

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Our very first Slate Break Discussion between Slates 4 and Slates 5 changed WIGGLYTUFF as Scoopapa and it’s creator Jamis361 agreed it needed to be nerfed.

Jamis361 please edit the original Wigglytuff post to match;
-Reduce HP from 180 to 150, and change the BST to 570
-Remove Boomburst
-Replace Magic Bounce to Magic Guard

Pokémon: Wigglytuff
Typing: Normal / Fairy
Abilities: Thick Fat / Competitive / Magic Bounce
Stats: 150 / 80 / 85 / 105 / 90 / 60 | 570 BST
New Moves:
Puff Up, Moonblast, Slack Off
Puff Up: Normal, Status, – BP, –% Acc, 20 PP (32 max)​
Description: Raises the user's Def, SpA, and SpD by one stage each.​
Competitive (niche in Ubers): Wigglytuff brings a unique form of set up to the Ubers tier: defensive set up. While seen somewhat with mons like Z-Geo Xern and Calm Mind Rest Talk Ogre, it has yet to be explored quite like this. Tuff would be able to tank hits thanks to its natural bulk, and then be able to buff both its defenses, while increasing the power of both Hyper Voice or Moonblast, and its choice of coverage. Slack Off is a necessity, and in combination with Magic Guard, this mon would be nigh unkillable once it gets going (save for a crit). Yveltal and Zygarde give Tuff perfect set up opportunities. Once set up, Tuff can beat down nearly the entire tier, and its immunity to Taunt and Toxic make it a potent threat.
In case it’s easier to Copy and Paste, above is the Submission in Full-Post Format; I removed mention of Boomburst and Magic Bounce in the explanation.

As soon as you each edit the post, I can delete this one. I want to have all of the links in the Winning Submissions of the OP direct to your original posts with these edits - this way I don’t have to put it all here.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)