Pokémon Froslass

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Starmie *does* suck in OU right now. I can list down all the ways, but that's not relevant to Frosslass's discussion.

Also Scolipede is a better Spiker than Froslass, since it isn't entirely utterly predictable.

It's not relevant in OU because it's barely used, doesn't matter whether or not you think its viable, fact is its barely used in OU so beating it isn't a selling point for Froslass who is btw outsped by Starmie.

It's not relevant in OU because it's barely used, doesn't matter whether or not you think its viable, fact is its barely used in OU so beating it isn't a selling point for Froslass who is btw outsped by Starmie.
It's not used that much but it is certainly used. Also Starmie has more usage than Froslass but this isn't a Starmie discussion.

Spinning would be the one thing you'd likely USE Starmie for, so possibly shutting it down is a nice little boon.

I'd think what should be happening here is reasons that you'd use Frosslass over Deoxys-S, who gives FAR more competition for the suicide spiker lead than Greninja ever could.

Spinning would be the one thing you'd likely USE Starmie for, so possibly shutting it down is a nice little boon.

I'd think what should be happening here is reasons that you'd use Frosslass over Deoxys-S, who gives FAR more competition for the suicide spiker lead than Greninja ever could.
Just 1 thing really: Destiny bond, which ensures you getting 1 Kill.

STAB Ice Beam and Shadow Ball are cute, but for a harzard setter with offensive pressence DeoS highy outclasses it.

Just 1 thing really: Destiny bond, which ensures you getting 1 Kill.

STAB Ice Beam and Shadow Ball are cute, but for a harzard setter with offensive pressence DeoS highy outclasses it.
There's also Deo-D, who completely beats Froslass as a lead thanks to Mirror Coat. Frosslass won't be doing any sort of damage to Deo-D, and her Taunt/Spikes gets thrown back at her. Destiny Bond won't even work on Deo-D since he'll just set-up his hazards in her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)