Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
although I think what REALLY would've been cool is reversing the effect of the opponent's item, e.g, Leftovers takes away 1/16 of the holder's HP every turn, Choice items decrease the holder's stats, etc.
I was thinking about it when I first submitted Bael, but I thought it would be a bit too borked.

Both are valid options IMO, though FalconPAWNCH's suggestion feels kind of like Liquid Ooze but for Items. It'll be way more useful than Liquid Ooze, yeah, but it's still kind of situational. Also, it kind of makes me glad Biggie didn't get in, since that was literally all about using items. Oh well. Maybe next slate. =]

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Yay, I won !
...But since I don't really know how to create sets I'll let more knowledgeable people create them.
I'm super fired up for the next slate though, definitely gotta sneak get some of my fusions in the HoF.

Alright, here's some set ideas.

Simigoat @ Leftovers
Ability: Vegetarian
EVs: 180 HP / 76 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Giga Drain

A decently standard SubNP set. 180 HP EVs is for 101 HP Substitutes, 76 Def is to have a bit more physical bulk, and 252 Special Attack EVs with a Modest nature allow Simigoat to hit as hard as possible. Fire Blast and Giga Drain act as the STAB moves, providing power and longevity, respectively. Vegetarian lets Simigoat switch into Grass attacks even more easily, and activates a random berry effect, which could be very interesting if it manages to get the right effect.

Furfraught @ Salac Berry
Ability: Shaggy Coat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Belly Drum
- Return
- Drain Punch

Get in against a physical attacker without moves to hit you super-effectively with, force them out, and set up. Substitute + Belly Drum gets Furfraught into both Salac Berry range and Shaggy-Coat-tripling-Defense range, which is neat. Afterwards, you can sweep with Return and Drain Punch, which helps Furfraught with longevity. It'll have problems with Ghost-types, though, so make sure you bring a teammate who can deal with those.

And now for my thoughts on the winning fusions from this slate.
It has two possible reliable setup moves and two ways to spread status, with some coverage and lots of priority to abuse. It could even run an all-out attacker set with Life Orb pretty well if you don't feel like using your Mega slot on Bael, because of its fantastic ability in Obliterate allowing it to shut down item sweepers like Cazantor, and remove Lefties from walls without semi-reliable recovery. It's basically like if Harem was a little less borked and had a different typing.

Its claim to fame may be in being able to Imprisonform turn 1, but it has some other really good sets outside of that. It can serve a wide variety of roles thanks to its well balanced stats and good defensive typing. It can serve as a Wish passer thanks to its 100 base HP, wall thanks to reliable recovery (as well as its typing), and even serve as either a bulky physical or special attacker. Mewelli may seem simple on paper, but it's actually an extremely unpredictable jellyfish-fetus-thing.

This thing's only real downside is having a 4x weakness to a relatively common type. Outside that, it's a great cleric with a beefy (no pun intended) 101 base HP, and some status options to help alleviate its allergy to getting punched, kicked, etc. It can even serve as a bulky physical attacker thanks to having 105 base Attack.

FE has a new physical sponge. It's pretty great in general, though its inability to hit Ghosts with either of its STABs leaves it with a minor case of 4MSS. It also only gets a possible 4HKOed by Adamant 252 Mega Hazard X, if it's 252HP/252+Def and holding Lefties, without factoring in the Defense triple at below 1/3. Oh, and it has semi-reliable recovery as well.

This is quite possibly the weirdest fusion in general. It has great mixed offensive stats, and it has relatively high HP, but at the same time has relatively weak defenses. The most common sets for it are probably going to involve Nasty Plot, due to not having SD. It can also serve as a solid choice for a mixed nuke on sun teams thanks to Growth.

Last edited:
Discussion Phase is closed and a new Submission Phase is open!
As always, 6 Fusions in 1 post, no additional rules for this time (and you'll have a surprise for this slate ;) ).
Also, we need help with coding, so if you can help or you know anybody that can help, please let us know.
The winners for this slate will be requested to fill the code for the Fusions they got in. Just PokéDex-ish infos, nothing difficult. I'll leave a blank form under this post.
If you have some free time and you'd like to help the project and to see this Pet Mod coded earlier, you can fill it with the infos of existing Fusions (starting from Gorecanion, except Crygotran, Sceptilisaur, Alakario, Blisskiss and Gyaramence) and post it in this thread or send it to me.
Code:
    name: {
        num: -0,
        species: "Name",
        types: ["Type1", "Type2"],
        genderRatio: {M: 0.5, F: 0.5},
        baseStats: {hp: 00, atk: 00, def: 00, spa: 00, spd: 00, spe: 00},
        abilities: {0: "Ability"},
        heightm: 0.0,
        weightkg: 0.0,
        color: "Color",
        eggGroups: ["Egg Group"],
        otherFormes: ["namemega"],
    },
    namemega: {
        num: -0,
        species: "Name-Mega",
        baseSpecies: "Name",
        forme: "Mega",
        formeLetter: "M",
        types: ["Type1", "Type2"],
        genderRatio: {M: 0.5, F: 0.5},
        baseStats: {hp: 00, atk: 00, def: 00, spa: 00, spd: 00, spe: 00},
        abilities: {0: "Ability"},
        heightm: 0.0,
        weightkg: 0.0,
        color: "Color",
        eggGroups: ["Egg Group"],
    },
Leave the "num:" line empty. Height and weight of the Fusion are equal to the average between the heights and weights of the two Fusions, until the first decimal, rounded up, and MegaEvolutions gain the same amount of height and weight of the original Mega (just like MnM).
Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
+

Parents:
Altaria+Genesect
Shared egg group: DNA
Offspring name: Genesia
New type: Steel/Dragon
New base stats: 73/110/93/110/100/100 [+15 Atk,+15 SpA,+10 Spe]
New ability and desc: Natural Download [When this pokemon is status'd [Burn/Paralysis/Sleep/Poisoned somehow], gains an attack raise depending on the weaker defense of the opponent]
Notable moves: Cotton Guard, Moonblast, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Haze, Heal Bell, Ice Beam, Outrage, Pursuit, Roost, Substitute, Tailwind, Toxic, Blaze kick, Bug buzz, Dark Pulse, Energy Ball, Explosion, Extreme Speed, Flash Cannon, Giga Drain, Gunk Shot, Iron Head, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Psychic, Reflect, Shift Gear, Techno Blast, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Toxic, U-Turn, Zen Headbutt,Rest, Sleep talk
Role identification: Genesia's typing gives it great defenses combined with its nice moveset which includes boosting, Recovery, Coverage either physically or specially and also status, It's ability discourages opponent from statusing it because of it's ability which can cause trouble to the opponent if Genesia gets a special raise, Also this pokemon can use Resttalk sets pretty nicely because it raises its [Sp]Atk each time it gets status which IS going to cause problems pretty easily unless you stop it before the "Monster" grows
+

Parents: Altaria-Mega+Genesect
Shared egg group: MEGA
Offspring name: Mega Genesia
New type: Steel/Fairy
New base stats: 73/150/113/150/100/100
New ability and desc: Pixilate
Notable moves: Same as above + Return/Frustration, Hyper Voice, Techno Blast, Tri-Attack and emphasis on E-Speed and Explosion
Role identification: Wait.. You just switched to an unaware wall with so-so stats expecting the resttalk set and get faced by this, Well RIP you, 145 on both attacks with respectable bulk is nothing to make fun of, Especially when you can have Techno Blast, Explosion AND E-Speed on your hands, or possibly Shift Gear with Frustration is a good way to smash your way through the opponent's team, A mixed set also goes well with coverage of most types, Momentum is offered through U-Turn, Recovery is offered by Roost/Giga Drain, Support is offered by multiple status moves like Haze and both screens and also Heal Bell, That is all not even talking about the defensive typing which klefki taught us all about, All in all, I can see this in many teams offering different roles.
+

Parents: Metagross+Emboar
Offspring name: Metaboar Emboss
New type: Fighting/Steel
New base stats: 100/149/98/98/78/83 [+20 Atk,+5 HP,+15 Speed]
New ability and desc: Blazing Body:- When another pokemon lowers this pokemon's stat stages, it gains a 1.5x boost to its fire attacks (continues like Flash Fire, so you can have psuedo STAB on it even on mega)
Notable moves: Bullet Punch, Earthquake, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Ice Punch, Meteor Mash, Power-Up Punch, Pursuit, Rest, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch, Toxic, Zen Headbutt, Bulk Up, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Focus Blast, Head Smash, Heavy Slam, Low Kick, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Scald, Substitute, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Heat Crash
Role identification: With a nice typing and OK defenses -For this pet mod at least- Emboss is going to stay and deliver a hit or two.. which won't be much hard with 149 Atk and 98 SpA AND Quite de coverage, It's ability allows it to deliver some hot Heat Crashes to the face if a pokemon lower's its stats which will be more common taking in mind the intimidate clones and new sticky web abusers, Boosting is no problem due to Bulk up and some STAB attacks like Meteor Mash and Power-Up Punch , Bullet Punch delivers some nice priority and Heavy Slam outright breaks through most unprepared teams, Add a scarf, Slab on 2 STAB and 2 coverage moves from the list and the right EVs, and have fun destroying teams.
+

Parents
: Metagross-Mega+Emboar
Shared egg group: MEGA
Offspring name: Mega Metaboar Emboss
New type: Fighting/Steel
New base stats: 100/159/118/108/98/123
New ability and desc: Tough Claws
Notable moves: Same as above
Role identification: Err.. Do I really have to do this? Is it not obvious enough? Ok den I will give a hint, 159 Atk with Tough Claws, 123 Speed, Nice defenses for longer longetivity, Slightly better SpA and allows better usage of Grass Knot due to Tough Claws [And You have Scald AND WoW, Burn for days], And the fact that Blazing Body stays even after you M-Evolve allowing for some Tough Claws Heat Crash Action [Better Coverage then Heavy Slam, and after Blazing Body hits for the same damage], Also Boosting using bulk up and meteor mash, Is this enough of a hint? No? Stallbreaker, Wallbreaker, Housebreaker, Set-Up Attacker, Bulky Attacker, Priority Abuser, Tank? [WoW/Scald with 100/118/98 defenses is nice, especially with a good type]

I do not know how exactly to fill the code thing (I do not know much about coding but I know each letter matters, and I do not know what should I put in the species, or the height/weight), So I will wait until I see someone else make it, and then I would make it,
Also does the winners have to make that code thingy, or is it just recommended

Reserving Charizard/Victini, Zygarde/Pinsir, Hoopa/Camerupt, Hoopa/Volcanion.

Last edited:
Awesome, I'd love to help out in any way I can. Anyway, here's some fusions.

Parents: Luxray + Mawile
Shared Egg Group: Field
Offspring Name: Luxrile
New typing: Electric/Fairy
New base stats: 80/117/97/90/82/75 (541 BST)
New Ability + description: Intimidate
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Wild Charge, Play Rough, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Stone Edge, Superpower, Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Baton Pass, Stealth Rock, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Taunt, Super Fang
Role identification: Trades a little bit of Luxray's power for better bulk, a superior typing, and a bit more Speed. Intimidate helps with Luxrile's physical bulk, and potentially gives it a free SD. Outside of that, you've got some interesting support options, such as Stealth Rock for hazard setting, Volt Switch for momentum, and Taunt to force your opponents to attack you.

DNA Donors: Vespiquen + Deoxys-A
Offspring Name: Vespioxys
New typing: Bug/Psychic
New base stats: 60/130/61/150/61/115 (+20 SpA, +20 Spe) (577 BST)
New Ability + description: Pressure
Notable moves: Nasty Plot, Bug Buzz, Psychic, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Psycho Boost, Sludge Bomb, Power Gem, Trick, Extreme Speed, U-turn, Hone Claws, Attack Order, Zen Headbutt, Knock Off, the elemental punches, Meteor Mash, Superpower, Stealth Rock, Spikes, Defog, Destiny Bond, Tailwind, Heal Order, dual screens, Taunt
Role identification: That's a lot of moves, but Vespioxys isn't completely broke. You have bad bulk, sure, but 130/150/115 offenses don't mess around. Bug/Psychic is a pretty bad STAB combo, sure, but you have a bunch of coverage to get around it. You can even run Choice sets effectively, since you have U-turn and Trick. There's Extreme Speed for priority, you can be a suicide lead with Stealth Rock, Spikes, Tailwind, and Destiny Bond, the list goes on. It's generally a really versatile fusion.

DNA Donors: Scyther + Kyurem
Offspring Name: Scythurem
New typing: Bug/Dragon
New base stats: 99/125/85/105/85/120 (+2 HP, +5 Atk, +13 SpA, +20 Spe) (619 BST)
New Ability + description: Technician + Pressure = Technical Power (The bearer's attacks of 60 BP or less have 1.8x power, and the bearer's attacks with 61 BP or higher have 1.3x power. However, all of the bearer's attacking moves use up 2 PP instead of 1)
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Roost, Bug Bite, Dragon Claw, Iron Head, Aerial Ace, Knock Off, Rock Tomb, Zen Headbutt, U-turn, Struggle Bug, Dragon Breath, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Psychic, Ominous Wind, Hidden Power, Vacuum Wave
Role identification: A fast attacker, capable of going mixed and having pretty nice bulk for an offensive threat. You're walled by Fairy-types, but you have Iron Head/Flash Cannon for that. Bug Bite and Dragon Claw hit really hard even before a Swords Dance, and Scythurem has nice staying power due to the fact that it has Roost. Outside of that, all of its moves of 60 BP and below get super-powerful, but use 2 PP each, so you're going to have to be careful against defensive teams.

DNA Donors: Absol + Meloetta
Offspring Name: Absoletta-Somber
New typing: Dark/Psychic
New base stats: 82/103/68/121/114/82 (+20 SpA, +20 SpD) (570 BST)
New Ability + description: Super Luck + Serene Grace = Serene Luck (The bearer's moves with secondary effects have their secondary effect chance doubled and their critical hit ratio raised by one stage)
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Psychic, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Relic Song, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Psyshock, Signal Beam, Sucker Punch, U-turn, Trick, Baton Pass, Will-O-Wisp, Wish, Taunt, Heal Bell
Role identification: Well, there's a lot of options, like a Choice Set, an all-out attacker set, a support set with Will-O-Wisp and Wish, Calm Mind, whatever. Although, then there's Relic Song or your Mega...but we'll get to those later.

Offspring Name: Absoletta-Passion
New typing: Dark/Fighting
New base stats: 82/121/82/103/68/114 (570 BST)
New Ability + description: Super Luck + Serene Grace = Serene Luck (The bearer's moves with secondary effects have their secondary effect chance doubled and their critical hit ratio raised by one stage)
Notable moves: Swords Dance, Knock Off, Close Combat, Play Rough, the elemental punches, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt, U-turn, Megahorn, Drain Punch, Iron Tail
Role identification: Faster than the other form, with a better offensive typing, but without nearly as much special bulk. To be honest, this is probably the better form of the two in my opinion, but of course, you get two different Mega Evolutions.

Offspring Name: Mega Absoletta-Somber
New typing: Dark/Psychic
New base stats: 82/123/68/161/114/122 (670 BST)
New Ability + description: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: Everything listed for normal Absoletta-S, minus Trick
Role identification: You have the higher offensive stat in this form, a certainly-still-usable 122 base Speed, and Hoopa-U's typing. You have 123 base Attack, too, so Sucker Punch is nice for taking out a weakened faster threat. But wait, there's also yet another alternate form!

Offspring Name: Mega Absoletta-Passion
New typing: Dark/Fighting
New base stats: 82/141/82/143/68/154 (670 BST)
New Ability + description: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: Everything listed for normal Absoletta-P, plus its gigantic special move-pool
Role identification: Well, 141/143/154 offenses are certainly impressive, letting you hit before practically all of the unboosted tier and giving you respectable mixed attacking power. Of course, you have Dark/Fighting typing, which is a wonderful offensive typing, and there's Iron Tail for the Fairy-types that dare oppose you. Plus Sucker Punch, just in case. All in all, a really powerful fusion.

DNA Donors: Genesect + Florges
Offspring Name: Genesoges
New typing: Steel/Fairy
New base stats: 74/92/101/136/124/87 (+20 Def, +20 SpA) (614 BST)
New Ability + description: Download + Flower Veil = Blossomload (The bearer's Attack and Special Attack are raised by one stage each whenever a Grass-type Pokemon switches in)
Notable moves: Shift Gear, Calm Mind, Flash Cannon, Moonblast, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Dark Pulse, Psychic, U-turn, Aromatherapy, dual screens, Thunder Wave, Wish, Protect, Synthesis, Energy Ball, Techno Blast, Grassy Terrain (maybe?)
Role identification: This could potentially be many things, including a set-up sweeper with Shift Gear, a bulky attacker with Calm Mind and Synthesis/Wish, a Choice attacker, etc. Its Ability is mostly not going to be all that useful in singles, but could be potent in doubles with a Grass-type partner who could pivot out. Steel/Fairy is also an exceptional defensive typing.

DNA Donors: Cofagrigus + Landorus-I
Offspring Name: Landogrigus
New typing: Ghost/Ground
New base stats: 93/87/117/105/112/65 (+20 HP, +20 SpD) (579 BST)
New Ability + description: Mummy + Sand Force = Pharaoh's Force (Pokemon making contact with the bearer have their Ability changed to Mummy. The bearer's Ground/Rock/Steel attacks do 1.3x damage against targets who have Mummy or derivatives as an Ability)
Notable moves: Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Will-O-Wisp, Haze, Hex, U-turn, Memento, Magic Coat, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Rock Polish, Earth Power, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Focus Blast, Trick, Knock Off, Trick Room
Role identification: Another hazard setter, this one with Golurk's typing. You have some other neat tricks, too, like Haze to stop set-up sweepers, Magic Coat to prevent Taunt and such, and U-turn for momentum. Ground/Ghost is alright defensively, boosting three immunities and resistances to Rock and Bug, but where it really shines is offensively. Thanks to Landogrigus' usable 105 base Special Attack and an abundance of boosting moves, it can hit most of the metagame for super-effective damage. On an offensive set, its Ability makes you really regret hitting it with a contact move, as it'll amp up the power of Earth Power if your Ability is Mummy or is derived from it. Have fun walling that, Cofagreelix!

Also, is there anyplace we can dump our teams, maybe for the rest of the community to provide thoughts on? Could/should a new thread be made for that? I'd like to have a thread where I can show off my shitty gimmicks dank squads team ideas.

Last edited:
Just a nitpick, but shouldn't Mega Genesia have 150 in Attack and Special Attack instead of 145?
I had this for a long amount of time and when I originally made it, I was sleepy, So I actually only added +35 to both attacks and then a +10 to speed for some awkward reason, I will remember not to make stats while sleepy again :P

Time for some monsters and dragons (and a goat).

Toxic Godzilla
Parents: Tyranitar / Nidoking
Shared egg group: Monster
Offspring name: Tyranking
New type:

New base stats: 100/128/103/100/97/83 (BST 611)
New ability and desc: Venom Stream (Poison Touch+Sand Stream) - Sets 1 layer of Toxic Spikes on opponent's field upon switch in.
Notable moves: Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Megahorn, Sucker Punch, Power-Up Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Dragon Tail, Low Kick, Super Fang, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Pursuit, Taunt, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Venom Drench, Venoshock
Role Identification: Another Fusion that can take advantage of Venom Drench and Venoshock (until a Poison-type switches into it). The combination of DD+STAB Head Smash can be very strong and it has also Sucker Punch as a strong priority move and STAB Poison Jab. Thanks to its 100 base SpA it can take advantage of its parents' special movepool, but unfortunately it can't learn a special Rock-type move (maybe it can learn Ancient Power, but still...). It has also many utility moves, such as Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Super Fang, Pursuit and Thunder Wave and Dragon Tail can help it to take advantage of its ability, allowing it to run a more defensive moveset to set some hazards and annoy the opponent, thanks also to its nice 100/103/97 bulkiness. Unfortunately, it is 4x weak to Earthquake, but you can pair it with a Flying-type (and hope opponent hasn't Kangorus-Khan).
I could have made it Dark/Poison, it would have been strong, but I didn't do it for these reasons:
- Head Smash wouldn't have received STAB;
- its SpD wouldn't have been boosted by Sandstorm and it would have received Sand damage when megaevolved;
- it wouldn't have taken full benefit from STAB Sucker Punch since it hasn't a very strong Poison-type physical STAB to pair with it;
- Dragon Dance can compensate the lack of STAB priority

Parents: Mega Tyranitar / Nidoking
Offspring name: Mega Tyranking
New type:

New base stats: 100/158/143/100/117/93 (BST 711)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream
Notable moves: Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Megahorn, Sucker Punch, Power-Up Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Dragon Tail, Low Kick, Super Fang, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Pursuit, Taunt, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Venom Drench, Venoshock
Role Identification: Same as above, but stronger, bulkier and faster, at the cost of losing the possibility to set layers of Toxic Spikes without losing turns. A setup sweeper set seems like the best choice.

A crocodile+a dinosaur, what can scare you more?
Parents: Feraligatr / Rampardos
Offspring name: Ramgatros
New type:

New base stats: 101/145/90/82/76/78 (BST 572)
New ability and desc: Hydrobreak (Torrent+Mold Breaker) - Holder's Water-type moves ignore opponent's immunities and resistances.
Notable moves: Head Smash, Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Superpower, Low Kick
Role Identification: SD+Head Smash+an Aqua Jet that can hit everything at least neutrally and destroy things.

Electrified snow
Parents: Ampharos / Abomasnow
Offspring name: Amphasnow
New type:

New base stats: 100/93/90/113/97/67 (BST 560)
New ability and desc: Electric Warning (Static+Snow Warning) - Summons Electric Terrain for 5 turns when enters the field.
Notable moves: Blizzard, Thunder, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Ice Shard, Wood Hammer, Ice Punch, Natural Gift, Heal Bell, Synthesis
Role Identification: STAB BoltBeam for a slow mon that can set Electric Terrain. Pretty strange, isn't it? But it has also 2 megas.

Parents: Mega Ampharos / Abomasnow
Offspring name: Mega Amphasnow X
New type:

New base stats: 100/113/110/163/117/57 (BST 660)
New ability and desc: Mold Breaker
Notable moves: Dragon Pulse, Blizzard, Thunder, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Ice Shard, Wood Hammer, Ice Punch, Natural Gift, Heal Bell, Synthesis, Earthquake
Role Identification: Just a slightly bulkier version of MAmphy, with access to Grass and Ice coverage.

Parents: Ampharos / Mega Abomasnow
Offspring name: Mega Amphasnow Y
New type:

New base stats: 100/133/120/153/117/37 (BST 660)
New ability and desc: Snow Warning
Notable moves: Blizzard, Thunder, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Ice Shard, Wood Hammer, Ice Punch, Natural Gift, Heal Bell, Synthesis
Role Identification: I think this is the only Mon that can set automatically both a Terrain and a Weather condition and extremely take advantage of them both. At least for the first 5 turns that you are on the field, you can use an always-hitting Blizzard combined with a 1.5x Thunderbolt or Thunder. This fusion works perfectly in a TR team.

A fluffy shadow dweller
Parents: Altaria / Noivern
Shared egg group: Dragon and Flying
Offspring name: Vernaria
New type:

New base stats: 90/80/95/93/102/111 (BST 571)
New ability and desc: Natural Filter (Natural Cure+Infiltrator) - Ignores Protect, Detect, Substitute and status effects when attacking (Burn's Attack drop and Paralysis's Speed drop).
Notable moves: Hurricane, Air Slash, Draco Meteor, Boomburst, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Roost, Heal Bell, Focus Blast, Psychic, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, U-turn, Earthquake, Wild Charge, Super Fang, Switcheroo, Tailwind, Acrobatics
Role Identification: It has a nice 90/95/102 bulkiness combined with a good 111 Speed that can help it to set a Tailwind or heal through Heal Bell or Roost, but the main reason to use this it's its mega.

Parents: Mega Altaria / Noivern
Offspring name: Mega Vernaria
New type:

New base stats: 90/120/115/133/102/111 (BST 671)
Notable moves: Boomburst, Hurricane, Air Slash, Draco Meteor, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Roost, Heal Bell, Focus Blast, Psychic, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Dragon Claw, Return, Dragon Dance, U-turn, Earthquake, Wild Charge, Super Fang, Tailwind
Role Identification: Time for this to be back!! A stronger and bulkier version of Altarianite Noivern from Mix and Mega. The combination of Pixilate-Boomburst+Hurricane+Draco Meteor is lethal, and it's basically all you need. Unfortunately it lacks a move to boost its SpA, but a 133 base Special Attack isn't something to mess with. Thanks to its new typing, Vernaria has 2 120+ BP STABs that don't lower its Special Attack, Boomburst and Hurricane and you can still add Earthquake to your special movepool thanks to MVernaria's good 120 base Atk, so that you can face all those Steel-types that resist Fire Blast. A physical DD set is also viable thanks to the addition of U-turn and Wild Charge to Altaria's physical moveset, but it hasn't a strong Flying-type physical move. I think the meta is now broken enough to support this.

A song of Ice and Fire
Parents: Charizard / Lapras
Offspring name: Laprizard
New type:

New base stats: 114/94/89/107/100/90 (BST 594)
New ability and desc: Evaporate (Blaze+Water Absorb) - If this Pokemon is hit by a Water-type move, the power of its Fire-type moves is boosted by 50%; immunity to Water-type attacks.
Notable moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Scald, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Tailwind, Heal Bell, Sing, Belly Drum, Swords Dance, Curse, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Shadow Claws, Crunch, Zen Headbutt, Waterfall, Drill Run
Role Identification: Stay in this form as long as you have a Water-type in front of you and fire ("heh, fusion jokes") some Freeze-Dry (I think this might be the first Fire-type counter for Water-types lol). Then, you can choose among two very strong forms to megaevolve. If you want to go physical in base form, a Curse set might be the best choice, since it allows you to take advantage of the fusion's good special bulkiness.

Parents: Mega Charizard X / Lapras
Offspring name: Mega Laprizard X
New type:

New base stats: 114/140/122/128/100/90 (BST 694)
Notable moves: Belly Drum, Swords Dance, Curse, Dragon Dance, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Shadow Claws, Crunch, Zen Headbutt, Waterfall, Drill Run, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Heal Bell, Sing
Role Identification: A completely different take on Charizard fusions. This is the most interesting Mega imho. You can finally take advantage of Charizard's capability of learning Belly Drum and now you have an Ice-type STAB priority coming from a +6 140 base attack, Roost to recover the HP you lost and all supported by an amazing 114/122/100 bulkiness, to amazingly wall physical sweepers thanks to WOW. You can also choose some other setup moves among Swords Dance for some attack without losing HP, Curse for some physical defense (to reach incredible levels of bulkiness), perfect for a TR team, and finally the traditional Dragon Dance that can still be very effective. You can be Burned, but you just need a predict to avoid that.
+6 252+ Atk Laprizard-Mega-X Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 303-357 (88.8 - 104.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

Parents: Mega Charizard Y / Lapras
New type:

New base stats: 114/114/89/157/130/90 (BST 694)
New ability and desc: Drought
Notable moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Solar Beam, Hydro Pump, Scald, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Dragon Pulse, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Tailwind, Heal Bell, Sing
Role Identification: A Sun-abuser with BoltBeam coverage, including STAB Freeze-Dry to wall and hit Water-types, and if you need some Speed you can use Tailwind.

Seeds and Rock setter
Parents: Rhyperior / Gogoat
Shared egg group: Field
Offspring name: Rhygoat
New type:

New base stats: 129/130/106/86/78/64 (BST 593)
New ability and desc: Amber Sipper (Sap Sipper+Solid Rock) - Damage taken by super-effective moves is reduced by 1/4 and Attack is raised by 1 when the holder is hit by a super-effective move.
Notable moves: Leaf Blade, Seed Bomb, Horn Leech, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Mega Horn, Earthquake, Crunch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, Wild Charge, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Curse, Hammer Arm, Milk Drink/Synthesis, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Rock Polish
Role Identification: Wide coverage, good typing, reliable recovery, nice stats (especially that HP stat, that makes a very good 129/106/78 bulkiness) and a very strong ability (combine it with a WP). I can see it as a good bulky hazard setter (it has both Stealth Rock and Leech Seed) or a set-up attacker (SD and Bulk Up).

Last edited:

It will shield you until the end of its existence
Parents: Gardevoir+Reuniclus
Shared egg group: Amorphous
Offspring name: Guard Rune
New type: Psychic/Fairy
New base stats: 99/75/80/135/110/65 (BST 564)
New ability and desc: Protective Barrier (Synchronize+Magic Guard)-The enemy will take any passive damage that isn't from status that this Pokemon would have taken
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Psyshock, Focus Blast, Taunt
Role identification: Pretty powerful in its base form, with pretty solid Special Attack and the ability to force the enemy to take their own Spikes/Rocks damage just by switching in. The only reason I made its ability not reflect back status damage is because Toxic instakilling enemies after the 16th turn this Pokemon's been out is no fun.

Mega Guard Rune
New type:
Psychic/Fairy
New base stats: 99/95/80/175/130/85 (BST 664)
Notable moves: Same as above+Hyper Voice
Role identification: Special nuke with pretty below average Speed, but above average power. It can basically murder anything that doesn't resist Fairy just by using Hyper Voice on it, especially after some boosts

The rock-worm-stag beetle-demigod hero FE needs and deserves.
Parents: Heracross+Shuckle
Shared egg group: Bug
Offspring name: Heracles
New type: Rock/Fighting
New base stats: 60/77/162/35/172/55 (BST 561)
New ability and desc: Hero's Feast (Gluttony+Guts)-Increases Attack by 50% after consuming its Berry. Berries activated in a pinch (at 25% HP or lower) now instead activate at 50%
Notable moves: Sticky Web, Encore, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Shell Smash, Earthquake, Close Combat, Stone Edge
Role identification: Good bulky support Mon with a great Mega. I'd recommend using its Mega over trying to use Hero's Feast if you want to run an offensive set though, despite it being somewhat weaker (iirc), the effect is immediate and doesn't require a certain prerequisite to activate. Also, it has a pretty great STAB combination, and plenty of powerful attacks in its movepool. It can also potentially use Power Trick turn 1 to elevate its power even further, but that's more of a gamble than anything else.

Mega Heracles
New type:
Rock/Fighting
New base stats: 60/137/192/35/182/45 (BST 661)
New ability and desc: Skill Link
Notable moves: Same as above+Rock Blast, Bullet Seed
Role identification: Slow, powerful physical attacker that's pretty solid on Trick Room teams. It also has a relatively spammable STAB move with 125 BP in Skill Link-boosted Rock Blast.

A bug and a land spirit fused to create one hell of a muscle car. Too bad its brand is discontinued.
Parents: Scizor+Landorus
Offspring name: Scion
New type: Ground/Steel
New base stats: 79/140(+13)/95/92(+7)/80/103(+20) (BST 589)
New ability and desc: V8 Engine (Sand Force+Technician)-Increases the power of moves with 60 BP or less by 50%, doubles their BP in the sand
Notable moves: Bulldoze, Bug Bite, Swords Dance, Roost, Rock Tomb, Bullet Punch, Metal Claw
Role identification: So, it's a car. A car that can spam Wing Attacks as powerful as Brave Bird with no downsides in the sand. And its Bulldozes hit harder than Earthquake in the sand. The point is, I wanted to make a good ability involving Sand Force after seeing how borderline useless it is, and succeeded. So now we have a monster that can spam 80 BP Bullet Punches and 120 BP Bulldozes in the sand, making it one of the best sand sweepers.

Mega Scion
New type:
Ground/Steel
New base stats: 79/160/135/105/100/113 (BST 689)
New ability and desc: Technician
Role identification: This is actually worse than the base, with no spammable 120 BP moves in the sand. Don't use it.

This fusion is anything but cute.
Parents: Kyurem+Manectric
Offspring name: Kyute
New type: Ice/Electric
New base stats: 97/102/85(+10)/117/85(+10)/120(+20) (BST 596)
New ability and desc: Electrokinesis (Pressure+Static)- This Pokemon's damaging attacks have a 30% chance to paralyze the opponent, but use double PP. This replaces any secondary effect the attack would have had otherwise (unless it involves switching like U-Turn or Volt Switch).
Notable moves: Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Earth Power, Roost, Draco Meteor, Volt Switch
Role identification: This is a powerful monster of a fusion (which was to be expected considering how Kyurem is only 10 points away from being illegal for fusion), with STAB BoltBeam coverage, and a 30% chance to paralyze the opponent with any attack. However, it's easy to PP stall thanks to its ability, unless you choose to Mega Evolve it.

Mega Kyute
New type:
Ice/Electric
New base stats: 97/102/105/147/105/150 (BST 696)
New ability and desc: Intimidate
Role identification: Fast and powerful special sweeper with relatively solid 97/105/105 bulk. Unfortunately, it doesn't have any Special Attack-boosting moves, so it still has a hard time with specially bulky walls. Outside of that, Kyute is a great use of a Mega slot, with insane Speed and Special Attack, pretty solid bulk, and one of the best STAB combinations in the game.

Watch out, the air is deadly here.
Parents: Magnezone+Poliwrath
Offspring name: Ozone
New type: Water/Steel
New base stats: 102(+20)/82/105/110(+10)/100(+10)/65 (BST 564)
New ability and desc: Reincarnation (Sturdy+Water Absorb)-Any attacks that would KO this Pokemon from full HP will instead bring this Pokemon up to full HP instead, if it isn't already at full HP. After this ability's effect activates, it turns into Water Absorb.
Notable moves: Vacuum Wave, Focus Blast, Hydro Pump, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt,
Role identification: Good mixed wall, with a fantastic ability. It also has one of the best defensive typings in the game, making it one tough nut to crack.

I managed to make Dusknoir great again, and now it's a good teacher.
Parents: Dusknoir+Metagross
Offspring name: Mentor
New type: Ghost/Steel
New base stats: 82(+20)/117/132/80/132(+20)/57 (BST 600)
New ability and desc: Black Hole (Clear Body+Pressure)-Any moves used against this Pokemon that would affect its stats negatively will fail. Note that abilities like Intimidate can decrease its stats.
Notable moves: Shadow Sneak, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Meteor Mash
Role identification: Pretty bulky physical attacker that could block the use of Parting Shot, and deal with quite a few Pokemon that need to use moves with a chance to lower stats. It also has an unmatched niche in being both a spinblocker AND a Defog blocker. It also has really solid 82/132/132 bulk.

Mega Mentor
New type:
Ghost/Steel
New base stats: 82/127/152/90/152/97 (BST 700)
Role identification: At first, you'd probably just brush this off as an inferior version of Mega Banegross X, with less Speed and Attack.

Until you realize it has fantastic 82/152/152 bulk, along with an incredible defensive typing, making this an incredible choice for bulky offense teams.

Bold denotes notable moves that get blocked
Aurora Beam
Baby-Doll Eyes
Growl
Noble Roar
Aurora Beam
Baby-Doll Eyes
Growl
Noble Roar
Parting Shot
Play Nice
Play Rough (although because it's the only physical Fairy move outside maybe some of the Fusion moves)
Tickle
Venom Drench
Charm
Feather Dance
Memento
Crunch
Crush Claw
Iron Tail
Leer
Razor Shell
Rock Smash
Tail Whip
Tickle
Screech
Confide
Mist Ball
Moonblast
Mystical Fire
Snarl
Struggle Bug
Captivate
Eerie Impulse
Acid
Bug Buzz
Earth Power

Energy Ball
Flash Cannon
Focus Blast
Luster Purge
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Acid Spray
Fake Tears
Metal Sound
Seed Flare
Bubble
Bubble Beam
Bulldoze
Constrict
Electroweb
Glaciate
Icy Wind
Low Sweep
Mud Shot
Rock Tomb
Defog
Sweet Scent
Flash
Kinesis
Leaf Tornado
Mirror Shot
Mud Bomb
Mud-Slap
Muddy Water
Night Daze
Octazooka
Sand Attack
Smokescreen
Cotton Spore
Scary Face
String Shot

Last edited:
+

Making a Mountain Out of a Molehill
Parents: Excadrill + Miltank
Offspring name: Driltank
New type: Ground/Normal
New base stats: 112/117/92/55/77/104 (BST 557)
New ability and desc: Molehill (Sand Force + Scrappy)= This Pokemon's ground type moves are considered rock type against Pokemon immune to ground.
Notable moves: Body Slam, Brick Break, Double Edge, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Hammer Arm, Heal Bell, Ice Punch, Iron Head, Milk Drink, Poison Jab, Power-Up Punch, Protect, Rapid Spin, Return, Seismic Toss, Shadow Claw, Stealth Rock, Swords Dance, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: This is the Pokemon Donphan wishes is was. It's slightly weaker in attack, but has better bulk and speed and that's just the beginning. Not only does Driltank have Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin like Donphan, it also has reliable recovery in Milk Drink. "But if you use Stealth Rock, Milk Drink, and Rapid Spin, that only leaves you with one attack for flying types/levitators to take advantage of" one may say. Well not quite, with Molehill Earthquake can hit those otherwise immune to it, and often super effectively too, making a mono attacking set work perfect for it. It could potentially also be used offensively, but I personally prefer the set implied before.

+

Zoroark Fusion That Doesn't Use Disguises?
Parents: Zoroark + Porygon2
Offspring name: Zorogon2
New type: Dark/Normal
New base stats: 72/112/75/112/75/102 (BST 548 +20ATK +20SPE)
New ability and desc: Recursion (Illusion + Trace)= This Pokemon copies the ability of the last member of it's party.
Notable moves: Agility, Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Hyper Voice, Ice Beam, Knock Off, Low Kick, Memento, Nasty Plot, Night Slash, Psychic, Psyshock, Pursuit, Return, Sludge Bomb, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Tri Attack, Trick, U-Turn, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: The concept behind Zorogon2 is not an uncommon one, sort of similar to The Imitater in Plants Vs. Zombies, although I'm sure there are other examples. Zorogon2 forgoes the usually Illusion based ability of Zoroark fusions to grant it's team a powerful tool; cloned abilities. While FE has no ability clause per se, there is a species clause, and almost every fusion has it's own unique ability. Zorogon2 is good for mostly two things; utility and offense. Zorogon2's ability to clone utility abilities can be very useful to teams that rely on them. Zorogon2 also has pretty good offensive stats, even if it is somewhat slow, and can outright abuse some of the abilities often given to somewhat weaker Pokemon. Zorogon2 is a very complex, technical, and meta fusion to use properly but it's worth using if you can figure it out.

+

An Offensive Shuckle Fusion??
Parents: Shuckle + Kyurem
Offspring name: Shuckyu
New type: Rock/Dragon
New base stats: 82/85/160/85/160/50 (BST 622 +10HP +15ATK +15SpA)
New ability and desc: Unnerve (Gluttony + Pressure)= It's just Unnerve lol.
Notable moves: Ancient Power, Blizzard, Body Slam, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Earth Power, Earthquake, Encore, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Gyro Ball, Ice Beam, Iron Head, Knock Off, Light Screen, Outrage, Power Trick, Psychic, Reflect, Return, Rock Blast, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Roost, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Shell Smash, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, Stone Edge, Toxic, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: Shuckle and Kyurem work really well together as a fusion (although it helps Kyurem is just 10 points away from the BST limit). Shuckle offers amazing defenses while Kyurem offers a great HP stat to make it work; 82/160/160 bulk is phenomenal, almost if not as good as Cresselia. Combine that with reliable recovery in Roost and Shuckyu becomes really hard to take down, which lets it abuse it's great support movepool such as Stealth Rock, Sticky Web, and Dual Screens. Kyurem also offers great offenses to offset Shuckle's terrible ones. One may still consider 85 to be mediocre, but it works for a bulky Pokemon...or a Shell Smasher. Although 85/85/50 are pretty bad offensive stats, they're just good enough for a Shell Smasher to be threatening. Outrage and Stone Edge make for pretty strong physical STAB, which is what Shuckyu would most likely be going, although Draco Meteor hurts too. Although Shuckyu shines in stats and movepool, it's ability it somewhat lacking, but it makes it a pretty good counter to some of the berry abusers in the FE meta.

+

Lazy... or Strategic?
Parents: Slaking + Darmanitan
Offspring name: Manking
New type: Normal/Fire
New base stats: 137/160/87/72/70/107 (BST 633)
New ability and desc: Zen Strike (Truant + Sheer Force)= This Pokemon's attacks do .5x damage. However that damage is repeated again at the end of the next turn and boosted 1.3x. (Similar to Future Sight or Doom Desire)
Notable moves: Bulk Up, Double Edge, Earthquake, Encore, Fire Punch, Flare Blitz, Gunk Shot, Hone Claws, Ice Punch, Night Slash, Play Rough, Pursuit, Return, Roar, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Slack Off, Stone Edge, Superpower, Taunt, Thunder Punch, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Zen Headbutt
Role identification: Despite Manking's massive attack stat, it's not very good as a sweeper due to it's ability halving it's initial damage. What Manking is good at however is putting the pressure on defensive Pokemon. Although it's initial damage is halved, it's damage output becomes more or less normal after it's ability catches up with it. The ability damage has the benefit of bypassing protect since it's at the end of the turn, and since it's damage is split in two, it makes Manking great at breaking subs. Manking has pretty good staying power, at least on the physical side, with it's 137/87/70 bulk, Slack Off, and Will-O-Wisp. Manking's ability is also very useful for U-Turn, as it can bring a new Pokemon in, and the delayed damage can weaken whatever check or counter the opponent switches in. Tbh I'm not even sure of the full potential of Manking, but I'm sure someone else could figure it out.

+

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Parents: Abomasnow + Haxorus
Offspring name: Abomax
New type: Ice/Dragon
New base stats: 93/129/92/86/87/88 (BST 575)
New ability and desc: Ice Age (Snow Warning + Mold Breaker)= This Pokemon summons intense hail on switch-in. (Essentially a Desolate Land/Primordial Sea clone, Intense Hail is essentially the same as Hail except it does 1/8th damage per turn instead of 1/16th, and blocks other weather, similar to heavy rain and extremely harsh sunlight)
Notable moves: Aqua Tail, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Leech Seed, Night Slash, Outrage, Poison Jab, Rock Slide, Seed Bomb, Shadow Claw, Substitute, Superpower, Swords Dance, Taunt, Toxic, Wood Hammer, X-Scissor
Role identification: Abomax lives up to it's name, and takes Hail to the max! While intense hail is nowhere near as useful as heavy rain or extremely harsh sunlight, it does have it's uses. The very fact that intense hail can't be negated except by Desolate Land/Primordial Sea/Delta Stream is useful as it stops a lot of weather abusers. The increased chip damage is also very nice; it helps offensive Abomax sets finish opponents off and helps Sub-Seed Abomax chip more damage off. I'm not sure if the latter is even a thing tbh, but you better believe Abomax can go on the offensive. It has Dragon Dance or Swords Dance to boost it's already high 129 base attack, and can then proceed to abuse STAB Ice Punch, Dragon Claw/Outrage, or even priority Ice Shard. And if that wasn't enough for you, well then...

+

Parents: Abomasnow-Mega + Haxorus
Offspring name: Abomax-Mega
New type: Ice/Dragon
New base stats: 93/169/122/126/107/58 (BST 675)
Notable moves: Same + Blizzard, Draco Meteor, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Giga Drain
Role identification: One may wonder why one would want to downgrade from intense hail to hail. The answer is easy; while Ice Age allows Abomax to support itself, Mega Abomax's Snow Warning let's it set hail for it's team. In matter of fact, one of the reasons this is good is because Abomax can stay in it's base form for a while and wait to mega evolve so that it leaves more time for the rest of the team to use hail while still getting the benefits itself in the base form. Mega Abomax becomes both more powerful and bulkier than it's base form at the cost of speed. In matter of fact, 58 speed is pretty low even for DDance sets, although it can abuse mega mechanics and use it's base speed on the turn it mega evolves to cause some serious damage. I imagine a Swords Dance Mega Abomax set with Ice Shard would be really good at killing things off.

+

As Fast As The Pokemon Literally Known For Being Fast
Parents: Alakazam + Electrode
Offspring name: Elektra
New type: Psychic/Electric
New base stats: 57/50/57/127/87/150 (BST 528 +20SpA +20SPE)
New ability and desc: Echo (Synchronize + Soundproof)= This Pokemon is immune to sound moves. Whenever a Pokemon uses a sound move, it repeats that move right after. (Think of it like Oricorio's Dancer ability)
Notable Moves: Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Discharge, Disable, Encore, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, Light Screen, Psychic, Psyshock, Recover, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Substitute, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Trick, Volt Switch
Role Identification: Elektra joins FE as one of the fastest fusions with a 150 base speed stat. That speed isn't just for show either, it also has a great 127 base special attack stat that makes it hurt. Psychic/Electric is a pretty good STAB combo, and it also gives Elektra access to pretty useful STAB moves in Psyshock and Volt Switch. Not only that, but Elektra can also use it's speed to abuse it's support moves like dual screens, Taunt, Disable, or Encore. It's ability is useful in that it grants an immunity to Bug Buzz, and let's it come in on special -ate abusers. Elektra could probably do quite well with a Choice Specs set and Trick, or it can hold a completely different item...

+

Parents: Alakazam-Mega + Electrode
Offspring name: Elektra-Mega
New type: Psychic/Electric
New base stats: 57/50/77/167/87/180 (BST 628)
New ability and desc: Trace
Notable Moves: Same
Role Identification: Mega Elektra is pretty great. Elektra not only becomes the fastest fusion when it mega evolves, but it also becomes (tied with) the fastest pokemon, period. Not only that, but Mega Elektra doesn't even have to worry about paralysis since it's part electric type. Bring a fusion like Bael or Babuffe that's good at removing items (like Choice Scarves) and this thing will pretty much always go first. Trace in this metagame is can be unpredictable, but it'll usually be something useful. A 167 base special attack stat is great to leave some dents or finish off Pokemon. Although, Elektra is finished off pretty easily itself with it's awful bulk.

EDIT: Fixed typos and added a really important comma, lol

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

A new useful niche, Grassy Terrain Setter (with a Hail Setter Mega)
Parents: Abomasnow + Tangrowth
Shared egg group: Grass
Offspring name: Groboma
New type: Grass/Ice
New base stats: 105/106/110/111/77/65 (BST 574)
New ability and desc: Meadow Menace (Snow Warning + Leaf Guard) - When this Pokemon enters the battlefield, Grassy Terrain is activated for 5 turns.
Notable moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Wood Hammer, Blizzard, Ice Shard, Seed Bomb, Earthquake, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab, Water Pulse, Shadow Ball, Rock Slide, Knock Off, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Toxic, Pain Split, Synthesis, Swords Dance
Role identification: As the little title above implies, it's a Grassy Terrain setter, but it's way more than that. With stats better than Abomasnow's all around except in Sp Def, and some movepool additions like Leaf Storm, Knock Off and Poison coverage of both categories, and the 50% Grass boost from Grassy Terrain, it has a pretty amazing offensive presence. But if you want something stronger, use the Mega. Groboma's best characteristic is its staying presence, with Grassy Terrain, Leech Seed and Leftovers, it passively recovers almost 1/4th of its maximum HP per turn (Leech Seed depends on the opponent's maximum HP, if the opponent has less than 100 base HP, it'll recover less than 1/4th). Overall a very bulky pseudo "weather setting type" Pokemon, even though it has a bad defensive typing.

Parents: MegaAbomasnow + Tangrowth
Shared egg group: [Mega]
Offspring name: Mega Groboma
New type: Grass/Ice
New base stats: 105/146/140/151/97/35 (BST 674)
Notable moves: Same as above.
Role identification: Check these monster stats out. You don't have to worry about 35 speed when you have 105/140/97 defenses and 146 Attack with SD and STAB priority, as well as pseudo-Adaptability STAB on Grass moves and 151 Sp Attack to boot. Grounded walls may not whittle down when both Grassy Terrain and Hail are active, but only grounded Ice types will heal under these conditions, further buffing this Pokemon's staying power. This is an impressive wallbreaker overall. Ice/Grass may be a bad typing, but it grants some nice STAB moves like Giga Drain, Leaf Storm and Blizzard, as well as Wood Hammer, Seed Bomb and Ice Shard.

Another new useful niche, an Electric Terrain Setter (Joltry has been waiting)
Parents: Ampharos + Golduck
Offspring name: Amgold (he really is gold)
New type: Water/Electric
New base stats: 95/88/91/115/95/80 (BST 564)
New ability and desc: Thundercloud (Cloud Nine + Static) - When this Pokemon enters the battlefield, Electric Terrain is activated for 5 turns.
Notable moves: Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Psyshock, Psychic, Focus Blast, Power Gem, Thunder Wave, Clear Smog, Rain Dance
Role identification: Pretty straightforward Electric Terrain Setter as the small title up there implies. With a base 115 Sp Attack, and multiple multipliers such as STAB, Electric Terrain and held item, this thing's Electric moves hits pretty hard. Volt Switch helps it set the Terrain and swap out for another Pokemon to do the job. Or you can use use Rain Dance and destroy things with 330 BP moves of Thunder and Hydro Pump after all those boosts stack. The ice coverage on this thing is pretty sweet too.

Parents: Ampharos + Golduck
Shared egg group: [Mega]
Offspring name: Mega Amgold
New type: Water/Dragon
New base stats: 95/108/111/165/115/70 (BST 664)
Notable moves: Same as above, plus Dragon Pulse
Role identification: The Mega trades terrain setting for a solid defensive typing, slightly better defenses and a new STAB. While this doesn't have Electric STAB coupled with Electric Terrain, the terrain itself gives a 50% boost to Electric type moves, so you pretty much have 3 STABs for 5 turns. 165 base special attack is great, and using Mold Breaker, you can nullify many of the threatening defensive abilities in this metagame. Overall probably not as good as the base form, but definitely worth checking out.

The Terrain Castform
Parents: Kecleon+Stoutland
Offspring name: Kecland
New type: Normal
New base stats: 83/110/90/63/115/70 (BST 531)
New ability and desc: Adaptive Camo (Color Change + Sand Rush) - When there's an active terrain, this Pokemon's type is changed to match the terrain's type and its speed is doubled.
Notable moves: Return, Fake Out, Knock Off, Crunch, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Drain Punch, Superpower, Power-up Punch, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Wild Charge, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Hyper Voice, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Surf, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Ancient Power, Recover, Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock, Roar, Trick
Role identification: This gimmicky fusion can work very well with support from terrain setters. Even without terrain, Kecland has multiple universally viable moves like Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Return, priority in the form of Shadow Sneak and Fake Out and some situational coverage. However, it really does shine with terrains since it gets doubled speed. Under Misty Terrain and Electric Terrain, it has two strong physical STAB options in the form of Play Rough and Wild Charge. Under Grassy Terrain, it can perform as a mixed or special attacker with STAB Grass Knot and Nasty Plot, Aqua Tail and Wild Charge for Fire and Flying types respectively, while the terrain keeps it alive with passive recovery. Electric Terrain seems like it's the best option due to the damage boost and physical STAB, while the other two terrains give it only one of those. Overall, a mon that needs support but can be very versatile and strong.

Tailwind setter and Shell Smash abuser
Parents: Omastar + Tornadus
Offspring name: Tornastar
New type: Flying/Water
New base stats: 80/90/100/131/90/85 (BST 576, +6 HP, +3 Atk, +3 Def, +11 SpA, +15 SpD, +2 Spe)
New ability and desc: Swift Trick (Swift Swim + Prankster) - If it is raining, Tailwind is activated for 4 turns.
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Hurricane, Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Scald, Earth Power, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Grass Knot, Focus Blast, Sludge Wave, Acrobatics, Waterfall, U-Turn, Superpower, Hammer Arm, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Role Play, Taunt, Toxic, Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Role identification: A big case of 4MSS, because of how good it is, but also because of the activating restrictions in its ability. It gets STAB Shell Smash Hydro Pumps and Hurricanes off of 131 base special attack. You'll have to rain-boost those STABs if you want to activate its ability, making it a perfect combination. Problem is, setting up both Shell Smash and Rain yourself leaves you with only two moveslots for STABs, and gives two free turns to the opponent against a mediocre 80/100/90 bulk. You could ignore either Rain Dance or Shell Smash and run coverage, which is better. Earth Power is probably the best, hitting both Rock and Electric types.
With U-Turn and all 3 damaging entry hazards at its disposal, it can be a Hazard-setting Lead, a Tailwind Support or a mix of both. With the support of a Drizzle Pokemon or some other rain setter, it doesn't have to worry about Rain Dance and can run offensive sets with coverage or be a support Pokemon that just switches in to activate Tailwind.

Enough battlefield effects, here's a Kirby villain
Parents: Hydreigon+Porygon2
Offspring name: O2
New type: Dark/Normal
New base stats: 100/92/100/115/110/79 (BST 596, +12 HP, +10 Def, +18 Sp Def)
New ability and desc: Miracle Matter (Levitate + Download) - When this Pokemon switches in, it checks the opponent's primary STAB and becomes immune to it.
Notable moves: Dark Pulse, Tri Attack, Hyper Voice, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Fire Blast, Focus Blast, Flash Cannon, Surf, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Dragon Tail, U-Turn, Foul Play, Roar, Reflect, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Taunt, Roost, Recover, Pain Split, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Trick Room, Conversion, Conversion2
Role identification: You said STAB boost? More like STAB boo-useless hahaha... But seriously, being immune to one of the opponent's STABs makes this a goddamn awesome pivot. With U-Turn, the right predictions and situationally the Conversion moves, this thing can pull off the most maddening mind games. And if the opponent isn't a primary Psychic or Ghost type, this thing will have 3 immunities. As for other uses, it has interesting uses such as being a parashuffler, toxic shuffler, having almost perfect coverage and strong STABs of its own, and can even set Trick Room or Dual Screens if needed. With recovery and 100/100/110 defensive spread, and not being weak to Stealth Rocks, it'll last for a long time. STAB Foul Play can also be used against physical attackers. It's a great and versatile pivot.
Just like how Kirby's 02 is invulnerable to attacks without the help of the fairies, you'll need something with Fairy coverage to fight against this. Or you can abuse its 4x Fighting weakness... If you're not primarily a Fairy or Fighting type respectively hehehe.

Here's another Kirby villain, because I was not that creative
Parents: Malamar + Deoxys
Offspring name: Marx
New type: Dark/Psychic
New base stats: 80/125/70/110/80/115 (BST 580, +12 HP, +4 Atk, +1 Def, +1 SpA, +18 SpD, +4Spe)
New ability and desc: Reverse Influence (Contrary + Pressure) - Moves that lower or have a chance to lower this Pokemon's stats take two PP to use, but raise this Pokemon's stats instead.
Notable moves: Psycho Boost, Superpower, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Psyshock, Extreme Speed, Focus Blast, Knock Off, Dark Pulse, Pursuit, Drain Punch, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Calm Mind, Iron Defense, Agility, Amnesia, Cosmic Power, Recover, Recycle, Hypnosis, Taunt, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Trick
Role identification: Reverse Influence'd Psycho Boost and Superpower will raise both of Marx's attacks and also its physical defense, but moves like Agility won't be reversed like with Contrary, making Marx an absurd set-up sweeper. 80/70/80 Defenses is pretty bad, but 125/110/115 offenses is great and it has E-Speed in case something tries to revenge kill it. Many moves will be PP stalled against this Pokemon (if it survives them), like Defog, Shadow Ball, Play Rough, Bug Buzz, Focus Blast, Crunch, Moonblast, and many more. It has one problem though, Psycho Boost and Superpower can only hit 4 times since it is also affected by the double-PP restriction in its ability. Not enough to sweep the opposing team after it has set up. There are many ways of solving this, either by running Recycle+Leppa Berry, or weaker STABs like Psychic/Psyshock or coverage moves.

So I know there's no theme this time around, but I thought I'd give myself a self-imposed challenge of sorts. Each fusion I'm submitting this slate is made up of at least one Pokemon that hasn't been part of a winning fusion so far!

+

Parents:
Aromatisse + Roserade
Shared egg group: Fairy
Offspring name: Aromarade
New type: Fairy/Poison
New base stats: 90/81/78/122/107/69 [BST: 547]
New ability and desc: Healer + Natural Cure = Blessing: When it switches out, the next Pokemon to switch in will have its status cured.
Notable moves: Aromatherapy, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss, Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Moonblast, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Spikes, Synthesis, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Wish
Role identification: Bulky cleric. It's pretty damn good at keeping a team healthy, thanks to its wide support movepool and its ability. It's quite difficult to take down, boasting a decent defensive typing, solid special defense, and multiple means of recovery, including Wish, Synthesis and Draining Kiss. It also has a pretty high SpA stat, so it's not total setup bait.

+

Parents:
Golem + Aegislash
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Aegilem
New type: Rock/Steel
New base stats: 80/95/150/62/117/62 (Shield) | 80/150/95/117/62/62 (Blade) [BST: 566]
New ability and desc: Rock Head + Stance Change = Shield Bash: Switches into its Shield Form when using King's Shield. Switches into its Blade Form when using an attacking move, unless it's using a recoil-inducing move, in which case it remains in whatever form it's in. Does not take recoil damage.
Notable moves: Autotomize, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Flash Cannon, Gyro Ball, Head Smash, Heavy Slam, Iron Head, King's Shield, Sacred Sword, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance
Role identification: Basically condenses Golem's role in PU as an offensive hazard setter with Aegislash's general role as a bulky attacker/ setup sweeper/ all-around beast. Notably, its ability turns Head Smash into a spammable risk-free attacking move, since it doesn't have to leave itself vulnerable to attack in order to use it. On top of that, its Attack in its Shield Form is a respectable 95, so a 150 BP STAB move in that form is still going to do some damage.
+

Parents:
Flareon + Rhyperior
Offspring name: Rhypereon
New type: Fire/Ground
New base stats: 100/145/105/85/92/62 [BST: 589]
New ability and desc: Flash Fire + Solid Rock = Fever Pitch: Reduces damage taken from super effective attacks. If hit by a super effective attack, its Fire-type moves are powered up by 50%.
Notable moves: Baton Pass, Counter, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Heal Bell, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Megahorn, Poison Jab, Rock Polish, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Superpower, Swords Dance, Thunder Punch, Will-o-Wisp, Wish, Yawn
Role identification: After years and years of being the black sheep of the Eeveelutions, Flareon can finally be the offensive tank it always wanted to be!

Indeed, Rhypereon has a lot going for it as a bulky attacker, including strong STAB moves, a massive attack stat, decent defensive stats and typing, an ability that'll make the opponent think twice about using Earthquake on it, and even semi-reliable recovery in the form of Wish. It also has a pretty bizarre array of coverage moves and support options (seen above), making it a dangerously unpredictable threat. Thought you could safely switch in your Water type? BOOM, Thunder Punch!

Or Will-o-Wisp. Or Yawn. Or it'll Rock Polish and then Baton Pass the boost to someone else. Rhypereon's got some serious confusion-fu going on.
+

Parents:
Arbok + Gogoat
Offspring name: Argoat
New type: Poison/Grass
New base stats: 101/102/75/91/90/84 [BST: 543]
New ability and desc: Shed Skin + Sap Sipper = Hyperimmunity: Immune to status moves that induce standard status effects (burn, poisoning, paralysis or sleep). If targeted by one, its attack rises one stage.
Notable moves: Coil, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Giga Drain, Glare, Gunk Shot, Horn Leech, Iron Tail, Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Milk Drink, Poison Jab, Roar, Rock Slide, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Sucker Punch, Switcheroo, Toxic
Role identification: Setup sweeper. Both Arbok and Gogoat ostensibly have this role in their respective tiers, but they often struggle to pull it off, thanks to the middling bulk of the former and the mediocre defensive typing of the latter. Fortunately, Argoat has neither of those problems, sporting a decent Grass/Poison typing and a pretty decent defensive spread of 101/75/90. Even its poor defense can quickly be remedied through the use of Coil, which also negates the poor accuracy of its strongest STAB move, Gunk Shot. Throw in reliable recovery and more than a few coverage options, and you've got a sweep going!
+

Parents:
Tangrowth + Ludicolo
Offspring name: Tangolo
New type: Grass/Water
New base stats: 100/95/107/110/85/70 [BST: 567]
New ability and desc: Chlorophyll + Swift Swim = Sun Shower: Doubles speed in sun or rain.
Notable moves: Drain Punch, Earthquake, Endeavor, Energy Ball, Fire Punch, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Poison Jab, Power Whip, Rain Dance, Scald, Seed Bomb, Sludge Bomb, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Surf, Synthesis, Thunder Punch, Waterfall
Role identification: Now here's what you call a man for all seasons! Tangolo's ability lets it work well as a sweeper on either a Sun or a Rain team. Additionally, its stats and movepool give it the ability to go physical or special (though probably not mixed), so you'll never know just what to expect from it. While Grass and Water isn't the best STAB combination out there, it does have access to both Ice Punch and Ice Beam to hit the Grass and Dragon types that would resist it otherwise.

+

DNA Donors:
Reuniclus + Magnezone
Shared Egg Group: [DNA]
Offspring Name: Reunizone
New Type: Psychic/Steel
New Base Stats: 100/67/105/137/97/45 (+10 HP, +10 Def, +10 SpA, +10 SpD) [BST: 551]
New ability and desc: Magic Guard + Sturdy = Determinator: It cannot be OKHO'd, and it can only be KO'd by a direct attack.
Notable moves: Calm Mind, Energy Ball, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Grass Knot, Light Screen, Mirror Coat, Psychic, Psyshock, Recover, Reflect, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Trick, Trick Room
Role identification: Either bulky offense or support. In the former category, Reunizone's got a huge SpA stat and plenty of STAB moves to abuse it with, as well as a few coverage options that let it cover its bases (most notably Focus Blast). As far as the latter goes, Reunizone has plenty of qualities that let it fulfill that role, namely good defensive typing and stats, dual screens, reliable recovery, and an ability that prevents it from being KO'd by residual damage.

Last edited:

TMan87

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I was wondering, I'd like to make a Meloetta + potential Mega fusion, does that mean that it will have 4 forms (2 in base form and 2 in Mega), or will it have only 1 Mega ?
I don't recall seeing that case in the OP.

I was wondering, I'd like to make a Meloetta + potential Mega fusion, does that mean that it will have 4 forms (2 in base form and 2 in Mega), or will it have only 1 Mega ?
As far as I know, it'll have 4 forms, but don't quote me on that.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
If it works like Mix and Mega, like all others Megas do in this Pet Mod, it'll have 4 forms. So yes, it most likely will.

While making the megas, keep in mind to add the MnM stats after already switching the stats around, Because I think some people may get confused and just switch the mega's stats around which wouldn't be right according to the rules, Both in FE and in MnM (regarding the stone)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Best Glass Cannon of all time!!
DNA Donors: Rampardos and Deoxys-Attack
Offspring Name: Rampardeos-Attack
New Typing: Rock/Psychic
New Base Stats: 81/180/40/140/35/115 [+3 HP, +8 Atk, +18 SpA, +11 Spe]
New Ability and Desc: Mold Breaker + Pressure = Pressurizer: As long as this Pokemon is on the field the opponent's ability is nonfunctional
Notable Moves: Really, its too long to list. Just remember Psycho Boost and Head Smash
Role Description: Pray. Thats all you need to do against this mon. Pray. Psycho Boost coming off 140 Special Attack really hurts. Head Smash coming off 180 Attack really hurts. Its ability which basically means its opponent is battling with no ability is really shocking. While Rampardeos-Attack wont survive ANY hit from FE offence and is 2HKO'd by the most passive of walls, it still packs a punch. It even has Extreme Speed to deal with priority. It cant set up or survive an attack, but if it moves first that wont even matter.

Steamy Butterfly Dancing!!
DNA Donors: Venomoth and Volcanion
Offspring Name: Venocanion
New Typing: Poison/Water
New Base Stats: 75/87/105/130/87/80 [+15 Def, +20 SpA, +5 SpD]
New Ability and Desc: Tinted Lens + Water Absorb = Watery Lens: Quadruples the power of Water attacks against Pokemon who would otherwise resist them.
Notable Moves: Quiver Dance, Sludge Bomb, Scald, Fire Blast, Steam Eruption, Baton Pass, Sleep Powder, Earth Power, Roost, Will O Wisp, Toxic
Role Description: Venocanion is a powerful set up sweeper with a handy ability that means it hits Pokemon that resist Water type moves for quadruple damage, effectively hitting them supereffectively. That means its water type attacks (and only its water type) are unwallable unless immune to them!

Where my FlinchSpam at?
DNA Donors: Gallade and Darkrai
Offspring: Gallakrai
New Typing: Dark/Fighting
New Stats:

67/127(+20)/77/110(+10)/102/112(+10)
New Ability and Desc: (Bad Dreams + Steadfast) = Dreamcatcher: If this Pokemon flinches, the opponent that flinched it falls asleep.
Notable Moves: Dark Void, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Knock Off, Poison Jab, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse, Sludge Bomb, Sucker Punch
Role Description: A fantastic fusion with a super neat ability that punishes flinches (looking at you Rapipom). Strong priority in Sucker Punch allows it to pick off the faster fusions in FE. Its in general a powerful poke. Then its mega comes around.

DNA Donors: Mega Gallade and Darkrai
Offspring: Mega Gallakrai
New Typing: Dark/Fighting
Ability: Inner Focus
New Stats: 67/167/107/110/102/142
Notable Moves: All of the above, barring special attacks
Role Description: This is a really powerful and really fast mega! While its ability sucks, it more than makes up for it with amazing STABs hitting most of the meta for unresisted damage. 142 is pretty fast (Even outspeeds mega Magmozam) for a mega, and 167 is great as well.

Electrify + Lightning Rod. Let that sink in
Parents: Sceptile and Heliolisk
Shared Egg Group: Dragon and Monster
Offspring: Sceptolisk
New Typing: Electric/Grass
New Stats: 76/78/68/117/99/124
New Ability and Desc: (Overgrow + Dry Skin) = Damp Growth: The power of this Pokemon's Grass type moves are boosted by 1.5 under Rain. Halved in the Sun.
Notable Moves: Thunderbolt, Leaf Storm, Volt Switch, Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Surf, Glare
Role Description: A powerful pivot for Rain teams, Sceptolisk carves a niche with a powerful Specs set, while under rain, 2HKOes almost anything in the tier!! Its also one of the few Grass types that hate sunlight, so keep it far away from them. Its mega trades weather viability however, for speed and power.

Parents: Heliolisk and Mega Sceptile
Shared Egg Group: *Mega
Offspring: Mega Sceptolisk
New Typing: Electric/Dragon
New Stats:
76/103/78/157/99/149
Ability: Lightning Rod
Notable Moves: Outrage, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Earthquake, Surf, Electrify
Role Description:
This is what Im talking about. Mega Sceptolisk has a lot of power and speed going behind it, and checks most of the many Dragon, Electric and Water types in the tier. Being one of the fastest things alive is great, and while Mega Archedactyl outpaces it, It better hope that Head Smash doesnt miss, or its fried. Did I mention the legendary combination of Lightning Rod + Electrify on such a fast mon? It turns anything into setup bait and after it its +6 it cleans straight through teams.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going....
DNA Donors: Tentacruel and Heatran
Offspring: Watch me Hentai
New Typing: Poison/Fire
New Stats:90(+5)/80/88(+3)/120(+15)/120(+7)/98(+10)
New Ability and Desc: Liquid Fire - Immune to fire type moves. If hit by one, its own fire attacks are boosted by 1.5 and the opponent loses 1/8 max HP
Notable Moves: Fire Blast, Sludge Bomb, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Acid Spray, Magma Storm, Lava Plume, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Will o Wisp, Hydro Pump, Earth Power
Role Description: Yeah I just wanted a Fire/Poison tyoe with utility. Then tentacruel came to mind. Thus Hentai was BORN!! Hentai is a great special tank and spinner, but it hates Spikes. It can use Magma Storm to trap pesky Fairy types and nail them with Sludge Bomb. I just love the fact it is named Hentai

DNA Donors: Keldeo + Hoopa
Offspring Name: Keloopeo
New Typing: Fighting/Psychic
New Stats:85/101(+10)/75/145(+6)/114(+4)/109(+20)
New Ability and Desc: Justice Mage= If this Pokemon is hit by a Dark type attack, the attacker's item is removed.
Notable Moves: Nasty Plot, Shadow Ball, Hyperspace Hole, Psychic, Secret Sword, Calm Mind, Substitute, Taunt, Thunderbolt, Grass Knot, Gunk Shot, Swords Dance, Knock Off, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt, Dark Pulse
Role Description: A powerful wallbreaker and setup sweeper, Keloopeo is a force to be rekoned with. 145 SpA is incredible, backed by powerful STABs and a great offensive typing, it hits really hard. It can easily beat special walls with Secred Sword or Psyshock.Really hard to wall

And if homework and SBAs dont persist, I will be more than happy to do it with all of my already archieved fusions!

Last edited:

Designed for a friend of mine who isn't my opponent.
Parents: Latios + Porygon-Z
Offspring name: Aiglos-Z
New type: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 82/85/75/152 (+20)/100 (+8)/112 (+12) (BST: 606)
New ability and desc: (Adaptability + Levitate) Eagle's Shadow: This Pokémon gets STAB on all its Flying-type moves and gains the Flying-type's resistances and immunities. Its STAB moves do 2x damage rather than 1.5x.
Notable moves: Tri Attack, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Psyshock, Signal Beam, Shadow Ball, Dragon Breath, Surf, Calm Mind, Recover, Nasty Plot, Tailwind, Substitute, Trick, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Defog, Agility
Role identification: Brutally effective special wallbreaker. With its ability granting immunity to Ground, resistance to Bug, and neutrality against Fighting, it's sturdy enough to boost and can recover effectively via, er, Recover. Tri Attack's the only real option as far as Normal STAB goes, but there's Draco Meteor for big STAB and Dragon Pulse for if you don't want to give up your boosts all the time. Calm Mind and Nasty Plot are both options, and Recover and Roost always help. There's a plethora of coverage options for when your STABs get completely walled by a Ghost/Fairy type, too, so that's helpful. =]
===

Offspring name: Mega Aiglos-Z @ Latiosite
New type: Normal/Dragon
New base stats: 82/125/95/182/110/112 (BST: 706)
New ability and desc: Levitate
Notable moves: See above
Role identification: It's... not as good. Sorry. It's come to something that a mon with ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY BLEEDING TWO Special Attack isn't good enough, but there you are. I mean, a Double Dance set can work? But baseline Aiglos-Z can do it almost as well, and any shortfall can be made up for with a held item, which Mega Aiglos-Z doesn't get.

Square trousers optional, cyborgs mandatory
Parents: Weezing + Spiritomb
Offspring name: Spongebot
New type: Poison/Dark
New base stats: 67/101/124/98/99/57 (BST: 546)
New ability and desc: (Levitate + Pressure) Pineapple Over The Sea: Immune to Ground-type moves; upon switching in, the opponent's Ground-type moves have their remaining PP lowered by 50% or 5, whichever is more.
Notable moves: Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Icy Wind, Snarl, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp, Trick, Taunt, Haze
Role identification: Excellent wall and pretty reasonable special attacker too - the Poison/Dark + immune to Ground-type attacks combo is pretty awesome, since it gives you no weaknesses to anything. Except Mould Breaker Earthquake, but that's just cheating. Anyway, this fusion is hard to damage and helps your team just by pivoting in on one of your opponents' sweepers and taking their lovely STAB or Coverage out of the way. =]

One of the few Pokémon you can reliably find in Bloomsbury
Parents: Absol + Mienshao
Offspring name: Bohemian
New type: Dark/Fighting
New base stats: 75/137/70/95/70/100 (BST: 547)
New ability and desc: (Super Luck + Regenerator) Vampirize: This Pokémon's moves has its critical hit rate increased by two stages. Critical hits heal this Pokémon for 50% of the damage dealt on top of any other healing done. (N.B.: This is affected by Big Root, Liquid Ooze, and so on)
Notable moves: Drain Punch, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Play Rough, Superpower, Dual Chop, High Jump Kick, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Shadow Claw, Stone Edge, Slash, Megahorn, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Hone Claws
Role identification: The good news is that you can heal up pretty much anything, with a variety of moves and coverage options to make use of your ability. A core set of Night Slash and Drain Punch for STAB with Stone Edge and Swords Dance as your remaining moves will give you a lot to work with. However, Smoosh is extremely fragile and has trouble taking even neutral hits, so treat it gently if you want to get the most out of it.
===

Offspring name: Mega Bohemian @ Absolite
New type: Dark/Fighting
New base stats: 75/157/70/135/70/140 (BST: 647)
New ability and desc: Magic Bounce
Notable moves: Sucker Punch, High Jump Kick, Knock Off, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance, Work Up
Role identification: Largely the same as Mega Absol, only now with a blistering 140 base Speed to mitigate some of its fragility. Additionally, it's now able to run stuff like Fire Blast and Aura Sphere as coverage to deal with threats like eternal foil Mega Aggron. Alternatively, you can run Rock Slide and other flinching moves along with TWave to function as a damaging paraflincher, thus taking advantage of its frankly insane Speed. This is one bohemian that doesn't lounge around looking pretty!

Yes it is a real word.
Parents: Gigalith + Doublade
Shared egg group: Mineral
Offspring name: Abligate
New type: Rock/Ghost
New base stats: 82/132/150/62/74/40 (BST:)
New ability and desc: (Sturdy + No Guard) Tangle Shield: This Pokemon's moves cannot miss, nor can an opponent's moves miss it. If an opponent's move would OHKO this Pokémon at full health, even with a crit, its attack misses.
Notable moves: Stone Edge, Gyro Ball, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword, Earthquake, Superpower, Swords Dance, Iron Defence, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Autotomize, Protect
Role identification: A surprisingly tough wall that's able to use its lacklustre Special Defence to its advantage and take boosting Special sweepers head-on. Swords Dance is able to turn it into a powerhouse in pretty short order, while its ability makes certain that it can get the boost off. Shadow Sneak allows it to do serious damage off that brutal 132 Attack stat, while Gyro Ball is an excellent way to go if you're certain of landing the hit. Finally, Sacred Sword gives you that near-peerless Ghost/Fighting-type coverage that all the cool kids are using these days, though Superpower is an option if you'd prefer more damage up front. WishPass support is a must, and Aromatherapy and Heal Bell will also help in a meta so dominated by status users and abusers, but when it gets going, Abligate can tie up its foes for the rest of the battle. Such a shame it has no direct healing of its own...

I'm gonna wash that 'mon right outta my hair...
Parents: Alomomola + Tornadus-Therian
Offspring name: Laundromat
New type: Water/Flying
New base stats: 142 (+20)/87/80/82 (+7)/80 (+13)/93 (BST:)
New ability and desc: (Healer + Regenerator) Surgical Scrubber: This Pokémon's healing and status-removal moves, items, and abilities affect the whole team for half their effect (for example, Refresh has a 50% chance to remove Status conditions, Wish heals the whole team for 25% of this Pokémon's max HP, and so on). This Pokémon heals itself for 33% of its max HP upon switching out.
Notable moves: Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Acrobatics, Knock Off, Superpower, U-Turn, Hurricane, Scald, Air Slash, Hurricane, Heat Wave, Focus Blast, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Aqua Ring, Wish, Protect, Refresh, Healing Wish, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Substitute, Heal Pulse
Role identification: Evil bastard cleric. 142/80/80 defences coupled with an insane healing ability makes for a seriously tough nut to crack, and all the time it's stalling the rest of your team is getting healed too. It's a toss-up as to whether or not you choose to run Big Root or Leftovers, but Healing Wish is a must for when you're low on HP and want to get that perfect second wind going. It works particularly well on Rain teams, with STAB Hurricane and/or Hydro Pump doing tons of damage, and with Wish support it can slow-pivot into your weather setter and heal off whatever damage it took. Refresh is an option if you think you're going up against a status-heavy team, Aqua Ring and Defence/Special Defence boosting moves can give you a potent setup wall that can passively heal your team while you're at it, and if you're in a Double or Triple Battle then Heal Pulse is a must. This is one cleric that definitely isn't scrub-tier. =]

Sending shivers down your spine...
Parents: Breloom + Trevenant
Offspring name: Vertebrate
New type: Ghost/Fighting
New base stats: 82/130/88/72/81/73 (BST:)
New ability and desc: (Poison Heal + Natural Cure) Backbone: Status conditions have the opposite effects. Poison and Toxic Poison heal for 1/8 per turn, Burn heals for 1/8 and increases the damage done by physical moves by 50%, Paralysis doubles base Speed, and Freezing makes this Pokémon's attacks ignore accuracy and evasion.
Notable moves: Shadow Claw, Drain Punch, Facade, Horn Leech, Superpower, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Thunder Punch, Phantom Force, Mach Punch, Wood Hammer, Swords Dance, Growth, Bulk Up, Will-O-Wisp, Toxic, Spore, Synthesis, Leech Seed
Role identification: Very similar to Poison Heal Breloom, but stronger and with more versatility. A Flame Orb allows for both per-turn healing and boosted damage, while Paralysis (easily inflicted by a Double or Triple Battle partner) raises its base Speed to ridiculous levels. Facade and Drain Punch are musts on this set, while Shadow Claw gives near-perfect neutral coverage. From there, you have your pick of moves - bountiful coverage options, Swords Dance (or Growth on Sun teams) to make you hit like a bus, Spore and Will-O-Wisp to spread status, or Synthesis if you want dedicated healing. In the unlikely event you can Freeze it, Dynamic Punch and Stone Edge become more attractive options, but this is hardly a viable tactic and in most cases the healing is preferred.

Last edited:
071.gif
645.gif

You can look but you can't touch!

DNA Donors: Victreebel and Landorus
Offspring name: Bella
New type: Grass/Ground
New base stats: 100/130/78/115/75/85 (+16HP, +15Atk +1Def, +8SpA)
New ability and desc: Chlorophyll + Sand Force = Twin Magic: Doubles the user's Speed stat under the Sun and Sand weather conditions.
Notable moves: Leaf Blade, Earthquake, Solar Beam, Earth Power, Power Whip, Swords Dance, Growth, Synthesis, Weather Ball, Sludge Wave, Stone Edge, Superpower, Psychic, Focus Blast, U-Turn, Knock Off
Role identification: A dual weather sweeper. It can be used both a physical and special sweeper under the Sun and Sand weather. What makes its ability great is that it can be used on a Sun Team yet can still combat Sand teams without losing momentum and vice versa. It can also put itself up against Rain teams thanks to its Grass STAB. Its Speed is perfect for a weather sweeper, as it can outspeed most Choice Scarfers even with a Adamant/Modest nature.

711.gif
089.gif

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Supermuk!
Parents: Gourgeist-Super and Muk
Offspring name: Supermuk
New Type: Ghost/Poison
Base Stats: 105/112/108/71/97/62
New ability and desc: Pickup + Sticky Hold = Golden Touch: The user also gains the effect of the opponent's held item. On double and triple battles, the user gains the effect of the item of a random opponent. This ability does not activate if the opponent has no held item or if the user and the opponent hold the same item.
Notable moves: Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp, Leech Seed, Destiny Bond, Trick, Seed Bomb, Explosion, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Curse, Synthesis
Role identification: Have Fun having to hold two items at once. It can copy Leftovers from defensive opponents to outlast their stalling tactics, and it can also copy an opponent's Choice Band for power. If you hold a Black Sludge and the opponent holds a Leftovers, you get 1/8 HP recovery per turn! If you hold a Choice Band and the opponent holds a Life Orb, the multiplier gets very, very high! It has access to Curse, recovery, and STAB priority as well as immunity to Poison so its Curse set can be pretty hard to take down.

136.gif
289.gif

#GiveFlareonAChance
Parents: Flareon and Slaking
Offspring name: Flaking
New Type: Fire/Normal
Base Stats: 117/155/90/105/97/92
New ability and desc: FLash Fire + Truant = Pyromancer: The user cannot use Fire-type moves two turns in a row. In return, the user's Fire-type moves have their power boosted by 30%.
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Body Slam, Slack Off, Earthquake, Play Rough, Gunk Shot, Rock Slide, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Iron Tail, Superpower, Wish, Quick Attack
Role identification: Two PU mons fusing to become an offensive powerhouse! With the boost from Pyromancer, Flaking's Flare Blitz coming from 155 Base Attack breaks down anything that doesn't resist it. Not only that, it has a wide set of coverage moves that Slaking has given such as Play Rough and Earthquake. Thanks to its Normal typing, Quick Attack now has STAB therefore giving it a decently powerful priority. Flaking still isn't perfect though as it has middling Speed and an inability to use Choice items. Still, it doesn't mind its flaws that much thanks to its raw power and bulk. It also has Slack Off to complement its bulk and alleviate the negative effect of its ability.

Last edited:
Time for some monsters and dragons (and bugs).

Toxic Godzilla
Parents: Tyranitar / Nidoking
Offspring name: Tyranking
New type:

New base stats: 100/128/103/100/97/83 (BST 611)
New ability and desc: Venom Stream (Poison Touch+Sand Stream) - Sets 1 layer of Toxic Spikes on opponent's field upon switch in.
Role Identification: Another Fusion that can take advantage of Venom Drench and Venoshock (until a Poison-type switches into it). The combination of DD+STAB Head Smash can be very strong and it has also Sucker Punch as a strong priority move and STAB Poison Jab. Thanks to its 100 base SpA it can take advantage of its parents' special movepool, but unfortunately it can't learn a special Rock-type move (maybe it can learn Ancient Power, but still...). It has also many utility moves, such as Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Super Fang, Pursuit and Thunder Wave and Dragon Tail can help it to take advantage of its ability, allowing it to run a more defensive moveset to set some hazards and annoy the opponent, thanks also to its nice 100/103/97 bulkiness. Unfortunately, it is 4x weak to Earthquake, but you can pair it with a Flying-type (and hope opponent hasn't Kangorus-Khan).
I could have made it Dark/Poison, it would have been strong, but I didn't do it for these reasons:
- Head Smash wouldn't have received STAB;
- its SpD wouldn't have been boosted by Sandstorm and it would have received Sand damage when megaevolved;
- it wouldn't have taken full benefit from STAB Sucker Punch since it hasn't a very strong Poison-type physical STAB to pair with it;
- Dragon Dance can compensate the lack of STAB priority

Parents: Mega Tyranitar / Nidoking
Offspring name: Mega Tyranking
New type:

New base stats: 100/158/143/100/117/93 (BST 711)
New ability and desc: Sand Stream
Role Identification: Same as above, but stronger, bulkier and faster, at the cost of losing the possibility to set layers of Toxic Spikes without losing turns. A setup sweeper set seems like the best choice.

A crocodile+a dinosaur, what can scare you more?
Parents: Feraligatr / Rampardos
Offspring name: Ramgatros
New type:

New base stats: 101/145/90/82/76/78 (BST 572)
New ability and desc: Hydrobreak (Torrent+Mold Breaker) - Holder's Water-type moves ignore opponent's immunities and resistances.
Notable moves: Head Smash, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Superpower, Low Kick
Role Identification: SD+Head Smash+an Aqua Jet that can hit everything at least neutrally and destroy things.

Electrified snow
Parents: Ampharos / Abomasnow
Offspring name: Amphasnow
New type:

New base stats: 100/93/90/113/97/67 (BST 560)
New ability and desc: Electric Warning (Static+Snow Warning) - Summons Electric Terrain for 5 turns when enters the field.
Role Identification: STAB BoltBeam for a slow mon that can set Electric Terrain. Pretty strange, isn't it? But it has also 2 megas.

Parents: Mega Ampharos / Abomasnow
Offspring name: Mega Amphasnow X
New type:

New base stats: 100/113/110/163/117/57 (BST 660)
Notable moves: Dragon Pulse, Blizzard, Thunder, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Ice Shard, Wood Hammer, Ice Punch, Natural Gift, Heal Bell, Synthesis, Earthquake
Role Identification: WIP

Parents: Ampharos / Mega Abomasnow
Offspring name: Mega Amphasnow Y
New type:

New base stats: 100/133/120/153/117/37 (BST 660)
Role Identification: I think this is the only Mon that can set automatically both a Terrain and a Weather condition and extremely take advantage of them both. At least for the first 5 turns that you are on the field, you can use an always-hitting Blizzard combined with a 1.5x Thunderbolt or Thunder. This fusion works perfectly in a TR team.

A fluffy shadow dweller
Parents: Altaria / Noivern
Offspring name: Vernaria
New type:

New base stats: 90/80/95/93/102/111 (BST 571)
New ability and desc: Natural Filter (Natural Cure+Infiltrator) - Ignores Protect, Detect, Substitute and status effects when attacking (Burn's Attack drop and Paralysis's Speed drop).
Notable moves: Hurricane, Air Slash, Draco Meteor, Boomburst, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Roost, Heal Bell, Focus Blast, Psychic, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, U-turn, Earthquake, Wild Charge, Super Fang, Switcheroo, Tailwind, Acrobatics
Role Identification: It has a nice 90/95/102 bulkiness combined with a good 111 Speed that can help it to set a Tailwind or heal through Heal Bell or Roost, but the main reason to use this it's its mega.

Parents: Mega Altaria / Noivern
Offspring name: Mega Vernaria
New type:

New base stats: 90/120/115/133/102/111 (BST 671)
Notable moves: Boomburst, Hurricane, Air Slash, Draco Meteor, Heat Wave, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Roost, Heal Bell, Focus Blast, Psychic, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Dragon Claw, Return, Dragon Dance, U-turn, Earthquake, Wild Charge, Super Fang, Tailwind
Role Identification: Time for this to be back!! A stronger and bulkier version of Altarianite Noivern from Mix and Mega. The combination of Pixilate-Boomburst+Hurricane+Draco Meteor is lethal, and it's basically all you need. Unfortunately it lacks a move to boost its SpA, but a 133 base Special Attack isn't something to mess with. Thanks to its new typing, Vernaria has 2 120+ BP STABs that don't lower its Special Attack, Boomburst and Hurricane and you can still add Earthquake to your special movepool thanks to MVernaria's good 120 base Atk, so that you can face all those Steel-types that resist Fire Blast. A physical DD set is also viable thanks to the addition of U-turn and Wild Charge to Altaria's physical moveset, but it hasn't a strong Flying-type physical move. I think the meta is now broken enough to support this.

A song of Ice and Fire
Parents: Charizard / Lapras
New type:

New base stats: 114/94/89/107/100/90 (BST 594)
New ability and desc: Evaporate (Blaze+Water Absorb) - If this Pokemon is hit by a Water-type move, the power of its Fire-type moves is boosted by 50%; immunity to Water-type attacks.
Notable moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Scald, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Tailwind, Heal Bell, Sing, Belly Drum, Swords Dance, Curse, Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Shadow Claws, Crunch, Zen Headbutt, Waterfall, Drill Run
Role Identification: Stay in this form as long as you have a Water-type in front of you and fire ("heh, fusion jokes") some Freeze-Dry (I think this might be the first Fire-type counter for Water-types lol). Then, you can choose among two very strong forms to megaevolve. If you want to go physical in base form, a Curse set might be the best choice, since it allows you to take advantage of the fusion's good special bulkiness.

Parents: Mega Charizard X / Lapras
Offspring name: Mega Laprizard X
New type:

New base stats: 114/140/122/128/100/90 (BST 694)
Notable moves: Belly Drum, Swords Dance, Curse, Dragon Dance, Ice Shard, Avalanche, Freeze-Dry, Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Shadow Claws, Crunch, Zen Headbutt, Waterfall, Drill Run, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Heal Bell, Sing
Role Identification: A completely different take on Charizard fusions. This is the most interesting Mega imho. You can finally take advantage of Charizard's capability of learning Belly Drum and now you have an Ice-type STAB priority coming from a +6 140 base attack, Roost to recover the HP you lost and all supported by an amazing 114/122/100 bulkiness, to amazingly wall physical sweepers thanks to WOW. You can also choose some other setup moves among Swords Dance for some attack without losing HP, Curse for some physical defense (to reach incredible levels of bulkiness), perfect for a TR team, and finally the traditional Dragon Dance that can still be very effective. You can be Burned, but you just need a predict to avoid that.
+6 252+ Atk Laprizard-Mega-X Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mew: 303-357 (88.8 - 104.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

Parents: Mega Charizard Y / Lapras
New type:

New base stats: 114/114/89/157/130/90 (BST 694)
New ability and desc: Drought
Notable moves: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Overheat, Freeze-Dry, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Solar Beam, Hydro Pump, Scald, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Dragon Pulse, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Tailwind, Heal Bell, Sing
Role Identification: A Sun-abuser with BoltBeam coverage, including STAB Freeze-Dry to wall and hit Water-types, and if you need some Speed you can use Tailwind.

Parents: Heracross / Crustle
Offspring name: Crustacross
New type: Bug / Rock
New base stats: 85/120/110/62/95/75
New ability and desc: Exoskeleton (Swarm+Shell Armor) - Holder's Bug-type moves always result in critical hits.
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Megahorn, X Scissor, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Blast, Rock Wrecker, Earthquake, Knock Off, Close Combat, Low Kick, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Hone Claws
Role Identification: No need to be balanced, just Shell Smash and fire some Megahorn crits.

Parents: Mega Heracross / Crustle
Offspring name: Mega Crustacross
New type: Bug / Rock
New base stats: 85/180/150/62/105/65
Notable moves: Shell Smash, Pin Missile, Megahorn, X Scissor, Rock Blast, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Wrecker, Bullet Seed, Earthquake, Knock Off, Close Combat, Low Kick, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Hone Claws
Role Identification: Don't know if this one is better than the base form, but a 2x180 base Attack isn't something to mess with.
There's already a Heracross+Crustle fusion in the hall of fame

TMan87

I swear this one took forever to create...
Parents: Meloetta and Garchomp
Offspring name: Chompetta-Oasis
New type: Ground/Psychic
New base stats: 104/103/96/119/126/96(+10 Def, +10 SpA, +20 SpD) (BST 644)
New ability and desc: Desert Eagle (Serene Grace + Sand Veil) : In sandstorm, every move with a secondary effect will see said effect activate everytime, except for freezing which will only remain doubled
Notable moves: Earthquake, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Poison Jab, Dragon Breath, Iron Tail, Earth Power, U-Turn, Psychic, Thunder(bolt), Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, elemental punches, Knock Off, Zen Headbutt, Calm Mind
Role identification: A somewhat bulky Pokémon with its load of common weaknesses but is able to check most special attackers thanks to its very good special bulk. It also has a decent Defense stat and is no sitting duck either with good mixed attacking stats (no recovery sucks though, and the Speed it lacking). Its Ability and typing are perfect in a sand team, since Thunderbolt will always paralyze, Earth Power always drops SpD, Zen Headbutt always flinches, etc.

Offspring name: Chompetta-Shark
New type: Ground/Fighting
New base stats: 104/119/96/103/96/126 (BST 644)
New ability and desc: Desert Eagle
Notable moves: all of the above + Close Combat/Drain Punch
Role identification: From bulky to threatening in one song ! This form trades bulk for power and, more importantly, speed. Its access to SD can boost its already good Attack, and if used under sand can flinch the opponent to death with Zen Headbutt (though it isn’t STAB). Close Combat is STAB, Knock Off can be used, Drain Punch is an option for recovery, and much like Tyranitar, it can also make use of it decent SpA stat. Please note, though, that it WILL have to use Relic Song.

Offspring name: Chompetta-Mega-O
New type: Ground/Psychic
New base stats: 104/143/116/159/136/86 (BST 744)
New ability and desc: Sand Force
Notable moves: see above
Role identification: With a massive boost to its attacking stats, this Pokémon turns into the absolute bane of slower teams. With its superb bulk, it can setup with Calm Mind (and not being forced to run Relic Song is a relief, see below), which makes it both terrifying to face and harder to take down on the special side. Sand Force STAB Earth Power may not be as powerful as, say, Pixilate Hyper Voice, but it still gives defensive Pokémon a good run for their money. And you can always run a physical move to lure special walls, it gets plenty…

Offspring name: Chompetta-Mega-S
New type: Ground/Fighting
New base stats: 104/159/116/143/106/116 (BST 744)
New ability and desc: Sand Force
Notable moves: see above
Role identification: Boy do you gain some wallbreaking power. 159/143/116 offensive stats are nothing to laugh at, and, although Relic Song being necessary is not fun, STABs + Knock Off/special filler can put on some work (STAB Sand Force EQ is guaranteed to hurt). Not as bulky as its special counterpart, but if you manage to get a SD...

His horn is the horn that will pierce the heavens !
Parents: Drapion and Heracross
Offspring name: Heracion
New type: Fighting/Dark
New base stats: 85/117/102/60/95/100 (BST 559)
New ability and desc: Berserk Button (Guts + Sniper) : Whenever this Pokémon is statused, it gains a 50% boost in Attack and its critical hits deal double damage instead of 1,5x. Ignores the Attack drop from burn.
Notable moves: Night Slash, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Focus Punch, Pursuit, Knock Off, Cross Poison, Toxic Spikes, Crunch, Poison Jab, Agility, Iron Tail
Role identification: Man is it hard to make the Bug egg group viable. Anyway, this is a weird mon that would act like vanilla Heracross does : hit hard. While you no longer have a powerful Megahorn, Knock Off is way more spammable and resisted by less types. You also gain a new way of boosting with Agility and coverage for Fairies in Poison Jab or Cross Poison. Oh, and a Mega too !

Parents: Drapion and Heracross
Offspring name: Heracion-Mega
New type: Fighting/Dark
New base stats: 85/177/142/60/105/90 (BST 659)
Notable moves: all of the above + Arm Thrust, Bullet Seed, Pin Missile
Role identification: Sadly, there is no multi-hit Dark-type move… It may be a bit weaker than regular Mega Heracross, but it’s bulkier and much faster. It’s an even better Knock Off absorber and physical tank in general, due to the massive Defense buff. Double Dance sets could be a thing since its Speed is alright, and it gets Crunch or Knock Off as a secondary STAB.

Heliodra's little brother
Parents: Heliolisk and Hydreigon
Shared egg group: Dragon
Offspring name: Hydrhelio
New type: Electric/Dragon
New base stats: 87/90/81/129/102/113 (BST 602)
New ability and desc: Mud Bathing (Dry Skin + Levitate) : When hit by a Ground-type move, restores 1/8 HP. Grants Ground immunity.
Notable moves: Thunder(bolt), Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Volt Switch, Dragon Tail, Grass Knot, Dark Pulse, Surf, Agility, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Iron Tail, Work Up, Dragon Pulse, Magnet Rise, Draco Meteor, Recover, a bunch of physical moves.
Role identification: A special attacker with only 2 weaknesses and a bunch of useful resistances, a bit like Hydreigon himself, actually. Boost with Work Up or Agility, pivot with Volt Switch, go LO 4 Atk or LO + 3 Atk and Roost, Taunt + Roost, or even mixed, this mon is super flexible.

Sometimes, retreating is the best option...
Parents: Infernape and Mienshao
Offspring name: Shaonape
New type: Fire/Fighting
New base stats: 80/124/75/109/75/116 (BST 579)
New ability and desc: Phoenix (Regenerator + Blaze) : When this Pokémon switches out, it regains 1/3 of its HP. If its HP are below 33%, it regains half its HP.
Notable moves: Flare Blitz, Mach Punch, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Overheat, Will-O-Wisp, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Poison Jab, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Gunk Shot, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Nasty Plot, Slack Off, Aura Sphere, HJK, Knock Off, Drain Punch
Role identification: It does whatever Infernape could do, only better. With even more Attack, Speed and coverage than the ape, mixed wallbreaking has never been this easy. It also sports okay defensive stats, allowing it to run a defensive set. But it truly shines in its Ability which, coupled to U-Turn and Fake Out, can render him quite difficult to take down.

Wait, Lord Helix is mixed with a sea slug ?!
Parents: Gastrodon and Omastar
Shared egg group: Water 1
Offspring name: Gastar
New type: Water/Ground
New base stats: 100/81/106/113/86/57 (BST 543)
New ability and desc: Wave Rider (Storm Drain + Swift Swim) : When it by a Water-type Attack, raises Speed by one stage. Grants Water immunity
Notable moves: Recover, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Scald, Clear Smog, Curse, Earth Power, Icy Wind, Hydro Pump, Shell Smash, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Waterfall, Surf, Knock Off, Spikes, Toxic Spikes,
Role identification: The Gastar has arrived ! It’s much more of a physical wall than Gastrodon, with the oh so precious Water immunity, but now you can go offensive too, with either Curse or Shell Smash. Omastar brings some coverage to the table, namely Stone Edge, and the ability to lay hazards while walling things. No random Scald burns is enjoyable, and you can’t be paralyzed either. Finally, it can serve as a rain check.

They say power tastes sweet
Parents: Azelf and Slurpuff
Offspring name: Azuff
New type: Fairy/Psychic
New base stats: 78/112/78/115/72/113 (+10 Atk, +10 SpA, +20 Spe)
New ability and desc: Somnambulism (Sweet Veil + Levitate) : When asleep, this Pokémon takes no damage from opposing Ground-type Pokémon
Notable moves: Draining Kiss, Cotton Guard, Play Rough, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Flamehtrower, Belly Drum, Drain Punch, Dazzling Gleam, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Fire Blast, Grass Knot, U-Turn, elemental punches, Iron Tail, Zen Headbutt, Knock Off, Nasty Plot, Stealth Rock
Role identification: Mixed sweeper. Either go physical with Belly Drum (but watch out for those poor defenses !) or special with Nasty Plot ou Calm Mind. Special sets are better because of STAB Draining Kiss, which provides semi-reliable recovery, because Belly Drum cuts your HP in half, and because of the sheer amount of special coverage you have. It can also set up rocks much like Azelf. Incredibly situational Ability unless you run Rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)