Fusion Evolution V2 (Submission Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not an artist but I tried to make some sprites for the newest fusions.

Kyutom-White:

Xernemite:

Cherron:

Dialcatty:

Lunatic:

Gran-Ho:

Lies:

Viva:

Girutukumuka:

Omneus:
These look hilarious as hell. Obviously some of these wont cut it (Cherron is literally Groudon with a hat of Cherrim blossoms) some of these have merit. Viva in particular looks amazing, it would just want more of Dialga's Spikes and gems incorporated in its design. Lies probably is a solid base but needs more touch up here and there. And usually Stitch98 sketches his own fusions, so Gran-Ho is clear.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

Kyutom-White:

Xernemite:

Cherron:

Dialcatty:

Lunatic:

Gran-Ho:

Lies:

Viva:

Girutukumuka:

Omneus:
Lunatic should just be a color swap of Flandre Scarlet tbh (Hourai this one was for you).
Also Girutukumuka looks downright terrifying.

ey Cherron is in the GAME my pals

so I take it this functions as a normal discussion phase where we add sets and stuff so lemme do just that

Cherron @ Groundium Z / Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Flower Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades / Earthquake
- Petal Blizzard / Swords Dance
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide / Swords Dance

The setup offense one. Rock Polish enables it to go fast and is the core of the set. Groundium Z lets you kill walls that you otherwise couldn't and is a good idea in general, but if you have a better Z-move on some other 'mon, Life Orb grants more power (allowing you to kill stuff faster) and Leftovers grants more survivability (allowing you to kill stuff for longer) Precipice Blades and Earthquake are strong Ground STAB, but which one you pick is up to you depending on whether or not you think you can afford the power loss. Petal Blizzard is the other STAB and while it's by no means necessary it also hits pretty hard, although it can be replaced with SD. Stone Edge or Rock Slide allow you to hit Flying and Bug types super-effectively - I would personally pick Stone Edge myself, but Rock Slide can be used if you want more consistency. Swords Dance can go over this one as well if you want.

Cherron @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Power
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Morning Sun
- Stealth Rock / Aromatherapy / Bulk Up
- Earthquake / Precipice Blades
- Dragon Tail / Petal Blizzard / Stone Edge

The bulk one. It'll probably be sticking around for a long time, especially thanks to Morning Sun giving it actual recovery. Don't even start to think its attacking strength is going to be poor, either, it's roughly equivalent to a fully invested base 165. Stealth Rock is the most obvious choice for its second move, but Aromatherapy allows it to cover clerical support while Bulk Up allows it to boost its strength while patching up its physical defense. Third move goes to Ground STAB and allows it to put on the hurt itself. Dragon Tail is both an attacking and support option, but Petal Blizzard or Stone Edge can also help in some situations. Generally speaking, I would have at least one non-Ground attack so you aren't walled by Flying-types or other forms of Ground immunity.

since the floodgates are open i might as well submit my sprite for cherron. it's not great or in any way final but it should give an idea at least?

(yeah i used sunshine form deal with it)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A great idea would be that its regular forme is Cherrim + Groudon and its primal form is Cherrim Sunny + Primal Groudon.

A great idea would be that its regular forme is Cherrim + Groudon and its primal form is Cherrim Sunny + Primal Groudon.
Its ability is basically a permanently active Flower Gift, so I think it makes more sense if its appearance matches when Flower Gift is active.

besides i like pink too much for it to be wasted on only the inferior forme

Lunatic should just be a color swap of Flandre Scarlet tbh (Hourai this one was for you).
Also Girutukumuka looks downright terrifying.
personally i think we should either make an original design for Lunatic or just go full on touhou joke mode and make it a recolor of Reisen

If you want my real actual thoughts on what fusion in the history of FE is my favorite it would have to be Railie, more specifically its mega. It's my favorite 'mon with psuedo-BoltBeam STAB -ate ExtremeSpeed. Too bad its Fusion Move is subpar, but you can't have everything, I suppose.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Girutukumuka set:

Girutukumuka @ Leftovers
Ability: Doesn't Matter rly
EVs: Still Doesn't Matter
Nature doesn't matter
- Recover

GG
Ok, but like, Taunt exists, and this mon is mostly passive. I'm not sure if Giratina gets Ominous Wind or not
The real highlight is the Ability tbh. That thing's broken (In a good way). You have to kill it with Toxic, Hazards or Leech Seed, otherwise you lose a move.

I don't know about these fusions, but if anyone's going to make sprites for the joke fusions (Wailcatty comes to mind) I want it to be you.

Anyway, now's as good a time as any to mention that I'm Tetraplex. Lost my password and my uni closed down the email service I would have used to recover it, so I figured I'd retire that awful in-joke of a username and start fresh. Didn't bring it up before because I've been too busy to resume my more active role. So my favorites are a little skewed in a predictable way, toward every single Malamar fusion. I love that upside-down squid and the ridiculous abilities he can bring to the table. Maladuck is my hands-down favorite, but Malaras is a walking inverse battle and that's awesome. Outside of those, honestly this slate had some of my favorites, just because I love the weird ones. A functional Delcatty fusion? A Xerneas that doesn't revolve around abusing Geomancy and traps the dreaded fairies? Girutukumuka? Wonderful.

Anyway, it's been a trip and I'm amazed to see something I've participated in and obsessed over start the transition into playability. I'm so proud to have been a part of this insane meta's development. I'll be over in Fusion Moves if you need me haha

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
Does anyone know where to find Gen 6 and Gen 7 2D Sprites? I'm needing them for literally every fusion of mine other then Venustoise

AquaticPanic

Community Leader
What happens when you fuse two extremamly goofy-looking Pokémon? This
Perwear-Alola.png

Also, I'm having trouble designing my other fusions (Except Venustoise for obvious reasons and Smelly). Could anyone try to design Melon and M.A.G. for me? I feel like they have potential, but I don't know what to do.

As for Escagon, it's already designed, and Volgon is on the way too.

Also, I'm having trouble designing my other fusions (Except Venustoise for obvious reasons and Smelly). Could anyone try to design Melon and M.A.G. for me? I feel like they have potential, but I don't know what to do.
I don't remember what M.A.G.'s made from, but here's an attempt at Melon's two forms. If they're too different or my amateur sprite fusion skills are too sloppy, hopefully they can at least inspire someone else.

Edit: Made a funky fowl, a robot chicken, and a nasty little water rabbit as well. Maladuck, M.A.G. and Azuninja!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)