SV OU Future Sight Munkidori PEAKED #8 (#1983)

Sphinx's Farsight

:sv/Munkidori: :sv/Samurott-Hisui: :sv/Zapdos: :sv/Gholdengo: :sv/Great Tusk: :sv/Dragapult:

CONTENTS
1: Introduction
2: Proof of peak

3: The teambuilding process
4: Individual roles of team members
5: Threats
6:Replays and conclusion
7. The Pokepaste

1. Introduction

After recently starting all this showdown smogon thingy stuff I was lectured by Savouras to make this time and time again, some of you may know me i'm starting the grind obviously with my username being 'funny' alot of people keep track of my games and stuff lol. From here its only upwards and I hope to make it to the big tours one day and get a custom avatar because they are fire AF.

Also my nicknames are from the best series ever 'TOP BOY'.

Anyways some quick thank you/shoutouts to a few people that helped me out with this.
Savouras TheSergio235 TPP

And yeah hope you enjoy using my team!.

2. PEAK
1696703369918.png

This was my first real ladder grind, and I pushed it and eventually managed to get here, I'm surprised I made it this far. But I did it.

3.Teambuilding Process

:sv/Munkidori:
So with all the new mons coming out in the Teal Mask DLC I knew I had to try them all out, the one that stood out to me was :munkidori: , with his sheer speed and special attack I knew this mon was going to be a beast. I didn't want to go down the normal route of scarf or specs but wanted to try something different. With hazards being very popular in the current metagame I decided that heavy-duty-boots was something that was needed, because of all the hazard such as :Ting-LU: or :Samurott-Hisui: spikes and the constant rocks. Secondly, I would go on to choose to make my own move set with future sight, and u turn , focus blast and psychic. This set worked amazingly for me, it allowed me to breakthrough teams by combining this with all the hard hitters in my team. I remember :Tapu Lele: offensively being a demon with future sight so inspired from that I came up with this nice future sight synergy.

:sv/Samurott-Hisui:

Then, for my next pick I decided to go for my own form of hazards, and in a way I could hit mons hard. And what better way to do that then :Samurott-Hisui: . This mon is amazing in its efficiency to deal lots of damage and more damage in the long run with its spikes. Also this dark type to resist the supper effective ghost and dark move set thrown at my :Munkidori: with true bulk. This :Samurott-Hisui: also added priority to my team which is needed for fast frail mons. I have also paired it with sacred sword so we can beat the most common OU mon :kingambit:

:sv/Zapdos:

Now with earthquake running through my team, a flying type was needed. A flying type with speed and a lot of attacking capabilities. Speedy :Zapdos: being very good in this meta was my choice. I feel with its ability to paralyze anything that hits it physically and with its pivot in volt switch it was perfect. I used the substitute set, for winning :Kingambit: sucker punch games, or being able to pull off a roost to decide how to attack the next switch in. This set also means most :Gliscor: and :Clodsire: are untouchable to you. Also allowing me to overcome big threats, such as the prominent ground type :Great Tusk:

:sv/Gholdengo:

Now with my team I needed a way to not let the opponent easily remove my hazards from my :Samurott-Hisui: and to be unable to defog against me, so a perfect way to let :gholdengo: settle in my team. He also provides me with a switch into statu smoves, so its not easy for opponents to status spam me. It provides me with a steel type and a way to beat :iron valiant: and :sneasler: , being defensive. To not allow :garganacl: too absolutely destroy my team I gave him a covert cloak, this is also too not lose to :zamazenta: with crunch dropping my defense.

:sv/Great Tusk:

Next on the list is the ground type, and my eyes were set on :great tusk:. It gives us our electric immunity and also allows us to rapid spin. I knew rapid spin was needed as we can hazard stack them, then remove their hazards on us whilst keeping them on their side. This was perfect and I knew I wanted rapid spin over defog. This also gives us a way to beat :kingambit: which is a huge threat so I decided on earthquake and ice spinner so we can beat :kingambit: when it isn't terastallized and also if it goes into tera flying. Also I love the effect of hazard stack and punishing the opponent from spam switching, this is why I added stealth rocks, to combine with spikes and hit the flying types that spikes doesn't hit.

:sv/Dragapult:

Finally, :dragapult: The banded set isn't that popular in the current meta. I normally see status hex sets, or specs. This made me decide on band, now as I stated before we suffer from dark types as the team idea is to future sight spam, mixing :dragapult: with tera fighting tera blast allows me to always take out :kingambit: . It isnt that expected and most of the time gambit will click kowtow predicting a willo or even sucker if u have revealed u-turn meaning they thing you are specs. I also think banded pult does alot of damage and can easily break mons. The issue can be clefable but u-turn can always be clicked. It was a tough decision to go for clear body or infiltrator. Finally I decided on infiltrator,as even though there is alot of webs in the current meta, I found screens being more difficult to deal with. Therefore I decided to go for infiltrator to beat Aurora Veil and Screens to beat those hyper offensive teams.

4. INDIVIDUAL ROLES OF TEAM MEMBERS

dushane (Munkidori) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Toxic Chain
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Future Sight
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- U-turn

The way I use :munkidori: is risky but can very rewarding in the correct situations, such as future sighting on a mon that can kill you but its to obvious that you will switch or a mon that you know will never stay in on you, and then u-turning out to attempt to poison, and to bring in another mon to threaten out that mon and damage it hard with future sight. Focus blast was definitely needed, at first I ran psychic and sludge wave but I kept getting stopped by a very meta mon in :kingambit:. This made me use focus blast, as you cant turn out of a :kingambit: because of sucker punch. This set on :munkidori: allows you to hit mons with a big strong attack whilst not even having to be the one taking damage as you can switch into a resisted type. :Munkidori: helps you beat threats like :rilaboom: , :clefable:, :great tusk: and even :iron hands: after hazards. I can not explain how much :Munkidori: does on this team and the damage from future sight really does add up. Also with its ability to u-turn out on :Ting Lu: and leave it badly poisoned.

dris (Samurott-Hisui) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sharpness
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 100 SpD / 100 Spe
Careful Nature
- Ceaseless Edge
- Razor Shell
- Sacred Sword
- Aqua Jet

With this mon I wanted something to help me special defensively. And also with super effective moves against ground types and too wall super effective dark moves, and sammurot was amazing. I have given it a specific EV spread so it can survive and deal certain amounts of damage, whilst outspeeding certain mons such as. The 100 speed EVS allow it to outspeed :great tusk: , defensive :gholdengo: , defensive :landorus-therian:: :ursaluna bloodmoon: and also min speed :gliscor:. This allows us to deal damage to these bulky mons to chip them down and get hazards up. We have given it 56 atk to 3hko :manaphy: with ceaseless and also to 2kho maximum hp :great tusk: with razor shell, after leftovers recovery. We gave100 SP DEF so that we are able to live a +3 timid :manaphy: energy bowl with a chance of living a modest one. There were two options for possible tera typings, these were poison for fairies like :iron valiant: and :enamorus: . The other type was ghost for close combat and rapid spin block. We decided to go with poison as we can kill :iron valiant: in two razor shells. Also this helps us to defeat :gliscor: and not get toxiced. Tera poison also helps to beat grass moves like ivy cudgel and energy ball.

modie (Zapdos) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hurricane
- Substitute
- Volt Switch
- Roost
With max special attack we have a chance to kill :manaphy: after rocks and one spike This means :zapdos: is our softcheck to fairies, :dragonite: , :manaphy: and also we have sub for toxic immunity vs :gliscor: and :clodsire:. I decided on tera steel so that we can resist the two super effective typings in ice and rock, it also means we cant get toxiced by a mon faster than us. :Zapdos: is on the team to give speed and to be able to threaten mons out such as :great tusk:, :samurott-hisui:. We can pivot with volt switch, but also just spam hurricane from behind a substitute. When the substitute gets broken we can volt switch out . This gives us another chance if we unfortunately miss a hurricane. If we are behind a substitute we get two chances to kill the opponents mon.

sully (Gholdengo) @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 24 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Recover

:Gholdengo: role is to create a synergy with :Samurott-hisui: by preventing defog attempts, also gives us a fairy resist for sammurott-hisui: and can take advantage of our static :zapdos: which can slow down faster threats that make contact with the :zapdos: for example :tornadus-therian: , :landorus-therian: , :meowscarada: ETC. Also :gholdengo: solves a lot of matchups vs relevant threats, its natural fairy and dragon resist for :walking wake: sun, :iron valiant: or :zamazenta:. It is also destroying psychic terrain teams vs :sneasler: and :hatterene: aswell as :indeedee: itself, the only mon is psychic spam it loses to is :polteageist: which :Samurott-hisui: can beat. Another reason is that :gholdengo: provides key general utilities like toxic absorb and hazard control block that works well with our spikes :samurott-hisui:. Also walling the new cm , hypnosis , psyshock , moonblast :iron valiant: that people are using. I was first adamant on :gholdengo: with air balloon , but then the rare occasions I faced :garganacl: it destroyed me, then I decided on covert cloak this gives us the ability to beat :garganacl:, and also to guarantee wins against :zamazenta: as we are unable to get the crunch defense drop. For the EVS I went with 24 spA and modest so that we can beat :sneasler: at +1 sp def as we can shadow ball then make it rain, or nasty plot make it rain. It also allows us to kill :Alolan Ninetales: with Aurora Veil up with make it rain in one shot.

jamie (Great Tusk) @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 244 HP / 4 Atk / 176 Def / 84 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

:Great tusk: helps us against special walls like :slowking-galar: and :blissey:. It also allows us to remove the opposing hazards keeping ours up and setting up stealth rocks. :great Tusk: is our check for :kingambit: and can earthquake or ice spinner into a tera, it also is tera fairy do defeat :kingambit: without iron head and also ev'd to outspeed defensive :gholdengo: and also minspeed :gliscor:.There isn't much to say for tusk, he gives us our ground type, more hazards and a hazard remover. An OU staple.

rafe (Dragapult) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Darts
- Phantom Force
- Tera Blast
- U-turn

Finally the finishing touch of this team is :dragapult:. The power of this mon with a choice band slapped on is phenomenal and can break through stall teams once :clefable: is gone. Also because of :kingambit: being so annoying I decided on tera fighting, :dragapult: when Tera'd has basically a 50% chance to live a sucker punch from a +2 252 adamant black glasses :kingambit: with 5 allies fainted. This is absurd as you can easily live this mon and easily one shot it. Most people will even kowtow you especting you to willo- wisp which means you can kill this without getting chip. Tera fighting also allows you to deal with other mons like :empoleon: and other steel and normal types. This is the ultimate wall breaker set and has won countless games.

5. Threats
:sv/kingambit:

Bro I cant express enough my hate for this mon whilst I use this team, whilst there is a lot of fighting checks, gambit is gambit. It will always find away, the game is about playing your cards right. Surprise them with tera fighting blast :dragapult: and you win from there. ;)

:sv/ogerpon wellspring:
This mon is SCARY, and hard to beat. If it doesn't have trailblaze then a :dragapult: switch or revenge can do the job. If it does then you must tera :dragapult: on the knock off then kill with darts or u-turn. If they have an :ogerpon wellspring: you must preserve the :dragapult:

:sv/gliscor:

I FRICKING HATE this mon, its not really a 'threat' but annoying to deal with. The best play is to go :gholdengo: and if needed tera flying. You also got ice spinner :great tusk: in the back if you need it, and of course :samurott-hisui:.

6. Replays and conclusion
I unfortunately don't have many replays but I will add more as I get them.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1950619334 vs STALL
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9ou-719669 vs alpha with rain... sort of

But yeah that's all for me, first ever build / RMT please leave and advice or suggestions. I hope you guys enjoy using the team.

7. The pokepaste

THE POKEPASTE - https://pokepast.es/e883e394c0a2b9a5

Last edited:

Sphinx's Farsight

:sv/Munkidori: :sv/Samurott-Hisui: :sv/Zapdos: :sv/Gholdengo: :sv/Great Tusk: :sv/Dragapult:

CONTENTS
1: Introduction
2: Proof of peak

3: The teambuilding process
4: Individual roles of team members
5: Threats
6:Replays and conclusion
7. The Pokepaste

1. Introduction

After recently starting all this showdown smogon thingy stuff I was lectured by Savouras to make this time and time again, some of you may know me i'm starting the grind obviously with my username being 'funny' alot of people keep track of my games and stuff lol. From here its only upwards and I hope to make it to the big tours one day and get a custom avatar because they are fire AF.

Also my nicknames are from the best series ever 'TOP BOY'.

Anyways some quick thank you/shoutouts to a few people that helped me out with this.
Savouras TheSergio235 TPP

And yeah hope you enjoy using my team!.

2. PEAK
View attachment 559066
This was my first real ladder grind, and I pushed it and eventually managed to get here, I'm surprised I made it this far. But I did it.

3.Teambuilding Process

So with all the new mons coming out in the Teal Mask DLC I knew I had to try them all out, the one that stood out to me was :munkidori: , with his sheer speed and special attack I knew this mon was going to be a beast. I didn't want to go down the normal route of scarf or specs but wanted to try something different. With hazards being very popular in the current metagame I decided that heavy-duty-boots was something that was needed, because of all the hazard such as :Ting-LU: or :Samurott-Hisui: spikes and the constant rocks. Secondly, I would go on to choose to make my own move set with future sight, and u turn , focus blast and psychic. This set worked amazingly for me, it allowed me to breakthrough teams by combining this with all the hard hitters in my team. I remember :Tapu Lele: offensively being a demon with future sight so inspired from that I came up with this nice future sight synergy.

Then, for my next pick I decided to go for my own form of hazards, and in a way I could hit mons hard. And what better way to do that then :Samurott-Hisui: . This mon is amazing in its efficiency to deal lots of damage and more damage in the long run with its spikes. Also this dark type to resist the supper effective ghost and dark move set thrown at my :Munkidori: with true bulk. This :Samurott-Hisui: also added priority to my team which is needed for fast frail mons. I have also paired it with sacred sword so we can beat the most common OU mon :kingambit:

Now with earthquake running through my team, a flying type was needed. A flying type with speed and a lot of attacking capabilities. Speedy :Zapdos: being very good in this meta was my choice. I feel with its ability to paralyze anything that hits it physically and with its pivot in volt switch it was perfect. I used the substitute set, for winning :Kingambit: sucker punch games, or being able to pull off a roost to decide how to attack the next switch in. This set also means most :Gliscor: and :Clodsire: are untouchable to you. Also allowing me to overcome big threats, such as the prominent ground type :Great Tusk:

Now with my team I needed a way to not let the opponent easily remove my hazards from my :Samurott-Hisui: and to be unable to defog against me, so a perfect way to let :gholdengo: settle in my team. He also provides me with a switch into statu smoves, so its not easy for opponents to status spam me. It provides me with a steel type and a way to beat :iron valiant: and :sneasler: , being defensive. To not allow :garganacl: too absolutely destroy my team I gave him a covert cloak, this is also too not lose to :zamazenta: with crunch dropping my defense.

Next on the list is the ground type, and my eyes were set on :great tusk:. It gives us our electric immunity and also allows us to rapid spin. I knew rapid spin was needed as we can hazard stack them, then remove their hazards on us whilst keeping them on their side. This was perfect and I knew I wanted rapid spin over defog. This also gives us a way to beat :kingambit: which is a huge threat so I decided on earthquake and ice spinner so we can beat :kingambit: when it isn't terastallized and also if it goes into tera flying. Also I love the effect of hazard stack and punishing the opponent from spam switching, this is why I added stealth rocks, to combine with spikes and hit the flying types that spikes doesn't hit.

Finally, :dragapult: The banded set isn't that popular in the current meta. I normally see status hex sets, or specs. This made me decide on band, now as I stated before we suffer from dark types as the team idea is to future sight spam, mixing :dragapult: with tera fighting tera blast allows me to always take out :kingambit: . It isnt that expected and most of the time gambit will click kowtow predicting a willo or even sucker if u have revealed u-turn meaning they thing you are specs. I also think banded pult does alot of damage and can easily break mons. The issue can be clefable but u-turn can always be clicked. It was a tough decision to go for clear body or infiltrator. Finally I decided on infiltrator,as even though there is alot of webs in the current meta, I found screens being more difficult to deal with. Therefore I decided to go for infiltrator to beat Aurora Veil and Screens to beat those hyper offensive teams.

4. INDIVIDUAL ROLES OF TEAM MEMBERS

dushane (Munkidori) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Toxic Chain
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Future Sight
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- U-turn

The way I use :munkidori: is risky but can very rewarding in the correct situations, such as future sighting on a mon that can kill you but its to obvious that you will switch or a mon that you know will never stay in on you, and then u-turning out to attempt to poison, and to bring in another mon to threaten out that mon and damage it hard with future sight. Focus blast was definitely needed, at first I ran psychic and sludge wave but I kept getting stopped by a very meta mon in :kingambit:. This made me use focus blast, as you cant turn out of a :kingambit: because of sucker punch. This set on :munkidori: allows you to hit mons with a big strong attack whilst not even having to be the one taking damage as you can switch into a resisted type. :Munkidori: helps you beat threats like :rilaboom: , :clefable:, :great tusk: and even :iron hands: after hazards. I can not explain how much :Munkidori: does on this team and the damage from future sight really does add up. Also with its ability to u-turn out on :Ting Lu: and leave it badly poisoned.

dris (Samurott-Hisui) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sharpness
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 100 SpD / 100 Spe
Careful Nature
- Ceaseless Edge
- Razor Shell
- Sacred Sword
- Aqua Jet

With this mon I wanted something to help me special defensively. And also with super effective moves against ground types and too wall super effective dark moves, and sammurot was amazing. I have given it a specific EV spread so it can survive and deal certain amounts of damage, whilst outspeeding certain mons such as. The 100 speed EVS allow it to outspeed :great tusk: , defensive :gholdengo: , defensive :landorus-therian:: :ursaluna bloodmoon: and also min speed :gliscor:. This allows us to deal damage to these bulky mons to chip them down and get hazards up. We have given it 56 atk to 3hko :manaphy: with ceaseless and also to 2kho maximum hp :great tusk: with razor shell, after leftovers recovery. We gave100 SP DEF so that we are able to live a +3 timid :manaphy: energy bowl with a chance of living a modest one. There were two options for possible tera typings, these were poison for fairies like :iron valiant: and :enamorus: . The other type was ghost for close combat and rapid spin block. We decided to go with poison as we can kill :iron valiant: in two razor shells. Also this helps us to defeat :gliscor: and not get toxiced. Tera poison also helps to beat grass moves like ivy cudgel and energy ball.

modie (Zapdos) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 SpA / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Substitute
- Volt Switch
- Roost
With max special attack we have a chance to kill :manaphy: after rocks and one spike This means :zapdos: is our softcheck to fairies, :dragonite: , :manaphy: and also we have sub for toxic immunity vs :gliscor: and :clodsire:. I decided on tera steel so that we can resist the two super effective typings in ice and rock, it also means we cant get toxiced by a mon faster than us. :Zapdos: is on the team to give speed and to be able to threaten mons out such as :great tusk:, :samurott-hisui:. We can pivot with volt switch, but also just spam hurricane from behind a substitute. When the substitute gets broken we can volt switch out . This gives us another chance if we unfortunately miss a hurricane. If we are behind a substitute we get two chances to kill the opponents mon.

sully (Gholdengo) @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Def / 24 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Recover

:Gholdengo: role is to create a synergy with :Samurott-hisui: by preventing defog attempts, also gives us a fairy resist for sammurott-hisui: and can take advantage of our static :zapdos: which can slow down faster threats that make contact with the :zapdos: for example :tornadus-therian: , :landorus-therian: , :meowscarada: ETC. Also :gholdengo: solves a lot of matchups vs relevant threats, its natural fairy and dragon resist for :walking wake: sun, :iron valiant: or :zamazenta:. It is also destroying psychic terrain teams vs :sneasler: and :hatterene: aswell as :indeedee: itself, the only mon is psychic spam it loses to is :polteageist: which :Samurott-hisui: can beat. Another reason is that :gholdengo: provides key general utilities like toxic absorb and hazard control block that works well with our spikes :samurott-hisui:. Also walling the new cm , hypnosis , psyshock , moonblast :iron valiant: that people are using. I was first adamant on :gholdengo: with air balloon , but then the rare occasions I faced :garganacl: it destroyed me, then I decided on covert cloak this gives us the ability to beat :garganacl:, and also to guarantee wins against :zamazenta: as we are unable to get the crunch defense drop. For the EVS I went with 24 spA and modest so that we can beat :sneasler: at +1 sp def as we can shadow ball then make it rain, or nasty plot make it rain. It also allows us to kill :Alolan Ninetales: with Aurora Veil up with make it rain in one shot.

jamie (Great Tusk) @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 244 HP / 4 Atk / 176 Def / 84 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Spinner
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

:Great tusk: helps us against special walls like :slowking-galar: and :blissey:. It also allows us to remove the opposing hazards keeping ours up and setting up stealth rocks. :great Tusk: is our check for :kingambit: and can earthquake or ice spinner into a tera, it also is tera fairy do defeat :kingambit: without iron head and also ev'd to outspeed defensive :gholdengo: and also minspeed :gliscor:.There isn't much to say for tusk, he gives us our ground type, more hazards and a hazard remover. An OU staple.

rafe (Dragapult) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Darts
- Phantom Force
- Tera Blast
- U-turn

Finally the finishing touch of this team is :dragapult:. The power of this mon with a choice band slapped on is phenomenal and can break through stall teams once :clefable: is gone. Also because of :kingambit: being so annoying I decided on tera fighting, :dragapult: when Tera'd has basically a 50% chance to live a sucker punch from a +2 252 adamant black glasses :kingambit: with 5 allies fainted. This is absurd as you can easily live this mon and easily one shot it. Most people will even kowtow you especting you to willo- wisp which means you can kill this without getting chip. Tera fighting also allows you to deal with other mons like :empoleon: and other steel and normal types. This is the ultimate wall breaker set and has won countless games.

5. Threats
:sv/kingambit:

Bro I cant express enough my hate for this mon whilst I use this team, whilst there is a lot of fighting checks, gambit is gambit. It will always find away, the game is about playing your cards right. Surprise them with tera fighting blast :dragapult: and you win from there. ;)

:sv/ogerpon wellspring:
This mon is SCARY, and hard to beat. If it doesn't have trailblaze then a :dragapult: switch or revenge can do the job. If it does then you must tera :dragapult: on the knock off then kill with darts or u-turn. If they have an :ogerpon wellspring: you must preserve the :dragapult:

:sv/gliscor:

I FRICKING HATE this mon, its not really a 'threat' but annoying to deal with. The best play is to go :gholdengo: and if needed tera flying. You also got ice spinner :great tusk: in the back if you need it, and of course :samurott-hisui:.

6. Replays and conclusion
I unfortunately don't have many replays but I will add more as I get them.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1950619334 vs STALL
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen9ou-719669 vs alpha with rain... sort of

But yeah that's all for me, first ever build / RMT please leave and advice or suggestions. I hope you guys enjoy using the team.

7. The pokepaste

THE POKEPASTE - https://pokepast.es/e883e394c0a2b9a5
actually crazy got me to 1700 within an hour!!

created an account specifically to say this team is kind of genius. Been trying it out on mid ladder alts and have been seeing a lot of success. I don't think your post mentioned how AV on Samurott completely shuts down an otherwise huge threat to this team, bb gren. Great team with not many holes

created an account specifically to say this team is kind of genius. Been trying it out on mid ladder alts and have been seeing a lot of success. I don't think your post mentioned how AV on Samurott completely shuts down an otherwise huge threat to this team, bb gren. Great team with not many holes
thank you so much! glad that you are having success using this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)