Gabite [GP 2/2]

[Overview]
  • Unique typing that gives it good resistances and few weaknesses
  • average attack stat
  • fast srer w/ good stabs
  • Decent bulk w/ evio that lets it take quite a few hits and it's bulky on the physical side
  • Rough Skin is cool to wear down physical attackers, and works well w/ its bulk
[SET]
name: Tank
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: Outrage
move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Toxic / Fire Blast
item: Eviolite
ability: Rough Skin
nature: Jolly / Naive
evs: 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
  • sr supports team etc
  • outrage+eq gives almost perfect coverage and are strongest stabs
  • speed evs let it outspeed base 85s such as sawk and pinsir and timid toed
  • toxic cripples tangela, alom, mandi
  • fblast can 2hko tangy, eggy and leafy
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
  • 208 Atk / 108 SpA / 192 Spe w/ fblast and naive nature so it can get the 2hkos on al those three grass-typs plus still 2hko armaldo, metang, samurott and lefties eel
  • partners that appreciate sr support and gabite's ability to remove certain pokemon .g swellow and zangoose as it removes rocks and steels
  • fblast variants are cockblocked by alom so any grass type that can get rid of it such as roselia is cool plus roselia can use spikes to stack more hazards plus rose can deal with waters that have ice beam; these are problematic for gabite
  • pokemon that deal w/ ice-types such as carracosta, samurott and ludicolo are good too
[Other Options]
  • dclaw, but quite weak
  • roar, but lacks recovery and sweepers like subbu brav can still hit it really hard + it cant consistently phaze. Dtail is in a similar boat.
  • Stone Edge hits mandi!
  • RestTalk
  • Hone claws lol
[Checks and Counters]

• Bronzor
  • Bulky Pokemon such as Alomomola, Tangela and torterra
  • missy can burn and easily outstalls w/ pain split
  • waters like wartortle and ludicolo can tank hits and both can easily destroy w/ ice beam, wartortle can also burn w/ scald. Samurott too
  • primeape rk's w/ ice punch
  • jynx can easily ko, set up w/ lovely kiss, sub, np, plus on the switc

[Overview]

<p>Gabite's good Speed and unique typing, which gives it good resistances, great offensive STABs, and few weaknesses, make it a decently effective user of Stealth Rock. With Eviolite equipped, it is also quite bulky physically. This lets it take strong attacks such as Choice Band Sawk's Close Combat and wear down their users with its ability, Rough Skin. However, Gabite's Attack is average, and it lacks reliable recovery. Furthermore, despite its good bulk, it lacks very important resistances to Normal- and Flying-type Pokemon's STAB attacks that most other Stealth Rock users possess. This makes it even more difficult to check these threats when using Gabite.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With Eviolite, a good ability in Rough Skin, and a great typing, Gabite finds its niche as a fast, bulky user of Stealth Rock that can deal good damage with its strong STAB moves. Stealth Rock is the main move on the set and lets Gabite support its team. Outrage and Earthquake are Gabite's strongest STAB moves and provide almost perfect neutral coverage. Toxic allows Gabite to cripple troublesome Pokemon such as Tangela, Alomomola, Mandibuzz, and Misdreavus. Alternatively, Fire Blast lets it 2HKO Leafeon, Tangela, and Exeggutor.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>With the given EVs, Gabite can 2HKO standard Armaldo, Eelektross, Samurott, and Metang with its STAB move of choice. The Speed EVs let it outrun Timid Seismitoad and below. If Gabite runs Fire Blast, a spread of 208 Atk / 108 SpA / 192 Spe lets it 2HKO everything it needs to with the move while still investing in Speed and giving it the power to 2HKO all of the previously mentioned threats. Pokemon that appreciate Gabite's ability to deal with Rock- and Steel-types, such as Zangoose and Swellow, make for great partners. Grass-types such as Roselia can deal with Alomomola, a problem for Gabite if it runs Fire Blast, as well as Water-types running an Ice-type coverage move, a huge problem for Gabite. Pokemon that can deal with bulky Water-types, such as SubToxic Seismitoad, Samurott, and Ludicolo, are also good partners, with the first two even being able to set up on them.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Dragon Claw is an alternative Dragon-type STAB move that Gabite can use but it's quite weak and cannot even OHKO Altaria, a Pokemon that is weak to it. Roar and Dragon Tail are options Gabite can use to phaze the opponent, but it cannot do this consistently due to its lack of reliable recovery and setup sweepers such as Substitute + Bulk Up Braviary can still do huge amounts of damage to it at +0. Stone Edge hits Mandibuzz but has no use aside from that. RestTalk is Gabite's only means of recovery, but it is rather unreliable. Hone Claws can be used to boost Gabite's Attack, but both of Gabite's STAB moves are 100% accurate and it takes a lot of time to set up to any worthwhile point.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>The best counter to Gabite is Bronzor. It resists the combination of Gabite's STAB moves, isn't 2HKOed by Fire Blast, and can set up Calm Minds while healing itself with Rest. Bulky Pokemon such as Torterra, Tangela, and Alomomola can easily take hits from Gabite, although the first two don't like taking a Fire Blast and all of them are crippled by Toxic. Misdreavus can burn Gabite and stall it out with Pain Split. Water-type Pokemon that carry Ice-type moves, such as Wartortle, Ludicolo, and Samurott, can dispose of Gabite with ease. Primeape can revenge kill Gabite with a super effective Ice Punch.</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I discussed about it on IRC, but I feel like I better post about it here:

Gabite @ Eviolite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 248 HP / 52 Atk / 48 SpA / 160 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Some calcs:
52 Atk Gabite Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Probopass: 304-360 (93.82 - 111.11%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
48 SpA Gabite Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Tangela: 146-172 (43.84 - 51.65%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
52 Atk Gabite Outrage vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Altaria: 272-324 (76.83 - 91.52%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
52 Atk Gabite Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Metang: 140-168 (43.2 - 51.85%) -- 61.33% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
52 Atk Gabite Outrage vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Armaldo: 126-148 (35.59 - 41.8%) -- 78.52% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock (This stops Armaldo from spinning, since it will die to Rough Skin, thus dieing from recoil before spinning the entry hazards)
52 Atk Gabite Outrage vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eelektross: 151-178 (40.7 - 47.97%) -- 63.67% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
48 SpA Gabite Fire Blast vs. 132 HP / 0 SpD Exeggutor: 154-182 (42.3 - 50%) -- 89.45% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Max HP investments let Gabite survive Choice Band Sawk's Close Combat and Choice Scarf Primeape's Ice Punch at full health, while 160 Spe evs and a Naive nature let Gabite outspeed positive nature base 70 Speed (Samurott, Ludicolo, Victreebel, etc), and the rest goes in both Attack and Special Attack to give Gabite the chance to get some important OHKO and 2HKO. I need to test it more, but at the moment on paper and with those 2-3 games I played with it, it did its job quite well: Rough Skin combined with that Dragon/Ground typing gives Rapid Spin users and VoltTurn teams a lot of troubles when played correctly.

EDIT: Toxic does also work over Fire Blast; putting most walls on a timer. I still think Gabite should run Speed though, as it has a niche of outspeeding most Taunt users or Pokemon that usually are used to prevent Stealth Rock (Torterra, Adamant Sawk (would need more Speed evs), Samurott).

EDIT2: Gabite can run 184 Speed evs and outspeed Adamant Sawk and 2HKO it with Outrage. This means it has to lose the chance to always 2HKO Tangela after SR with Fire Blast, but it still has a good chance to do so (82%).

Last edited:

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Does Fire Blast really merit a slot? tbh all it hits are Grass-types and Toxic already does the job pretty well, except against LumRest Exeggutor. idk because I haven't used Gabite before, and I'm not QC so opinion doesn't really matter, but jw what does Fire Blast do that Toxic cannot?

Edit: after irc talk, I'm pretty convinced that Toxic should deserve a slash at least alongside Fire Blast. The fast EV spread allows Gabite to outspeed standard Missy and Mandibuzz, as well as everything below such as Skunk and Gorebyss. This means the former two can be Toxic'd or Stealth Rocked on before Gabite is Taunted. The latter two can be outsped and hit by EQ/Outrage.

Last edited:

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Gabite @ Eviolite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 208 Atk / 116 SpA / 184 Spe
Naive Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast / Toxic

Fixed the set after talking to the other QC. The EVs let you:
  • 2HKO 248/0 Armaldo with Outrage and Stealth Rock.
  • 2HKO 252/0 Metang with Earthquake.
  • 2HKO 200/0 Samurott with Outrage and Stealth Rock.
  • 2HKO 248/8 Tangela and 248/0 Exeggutor with Fire Blast after Stealth Rock.
  • 2HKO 240/0 Leftovers Eelektross with Outrage after Stealth Rock.
  • Outspeeds max Speed neutral nature base 85 Speed (Sawk, Pinsir..).
  • Odd HP.
  • Tons of other stuffs :)!
  • EDIT: If using Toxic, move the SpA evs to Atk and HP (?)
Wasted 1 hour of my life doing calcs today, this better be good Raseri

Last edited:
While that is a fabulous EV spread soul, I don't really think that Gabite is very good anymore. It only got popular because of all the cincinno hype, and now, all it really does is outspeed anti-SR mons. Since the attacking evs are halved, any dedicated sponge that doesnt have a dragon, ground, or fire weakness can wall this set to oblivion. I really only see Gabite setting up SR, surprising those grass types, and dealing a little damage when a physical sweeper plows through it.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
why do you need 16 hp and 4 def? why not just put it in attack unless it helps you survive a specific move. also i think toxic would be a good slash in the last slot to cripple physical walls such as alomomola, tangela, and mandibuzz. you also don't have to split ev's if you use that

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
Kingler12345 Why is there no SET COMMENT and AC? Because right now its either you forgot to mention this is still W.I.P., or that you did everything wrong with this one. I don't want to sound rude, but what you have right now isn't good enough for any of us to check.

Also, Gabite can't learn Swords Dance. It learns Hone Claw, thought.

When you fix the OP correctly, I'll check it!

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
[Overview]

Change:
Nice attack stat
Its attack stat is pretty much average. Its main niche is being a fast Stealth Rock user with strong STABs, but it doesn't have the stats to be threatening (probably mispelled this, so feel free to gp the word!).

[SET]

evs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe

[SET COMMENT]

Add:
  • Fire Blast can 2HKO Tangela, Exeggutor, and Leafeon after Stealth Rock. (IT DOESN'T 2HKO BRONZOR)
  • Stealth Rock to support its teammates.
  • Earthquake and Outrage have close to perfect neutral coverage between them and are its strongest STABs.
  • Speed EVs to outspeed neutral base 85 Speed (Pinsir, Sawk, etc).
  • Toxic to cripple Alomomola, Mandibuzz, Misdreavus, Tangela, and more.
Delete:
  • Tanks stuff with evio and good defensive typing
  • eq for stab and hits stuff like skuntank and golem for se dmg
  • outrage can ohko altaria and hits p hard due to lack of common steels
  • fblast can hit tangela and bronzor and w/ spatk investment 2hkoes tangy
  • gabite one of few srers not weak to water/grass
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
  • Add the 208 Atk / 116 SpA / 184 Spe spread mention here (must be used with Fire Blast and Naive nature) and every mentions that goes with it!
  • Mention what 184 Spe EVs do: outspeeds neutral base 85 Speed such as Pinsir and Sawk.
  • I don't really like the partners that you have at the moment. While Zangoose and Swellow looks cool, Gabite being four time weak to Ice-types doesn't mean it should be paired with Munchlax and Regice lol. Gabite will mostly see uses on more offensive teams, so Water-types such as Carracosta, Samurott, and even Ludicolo can be good teammates as they can take a Ice Beam or two and easily retaliate back with a strong attack or set up.
[Other Options]
  • Gabite doesn't learn Swords Dance '-'
  • Mention Dragon Tail with Roar.
  • Stone Edge.
  • RestTalk.
[Checks and Counters]
  • Add Primeape can easily revenge kill with Ice Punch.
Kingler12345 This is the last time I am making you change the set (it's the final version). Implement these and I will check back later!

Last edited:
Kingler12345

[SET COMMENTS]
  • Move the Fire Blast mention to the last bullet so that it follows along with the set.
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
  • Be sure to mention why someone would use the alternate EV spread. All of this is covered in Soulgazer's post about the spread.
  • Give examples of partners that appreciate the Stealth Rock + anti-Swellow and -Zangoose support. Jynx is a great example because it loves Stealth Rock support and hates the priority that Swellow and Zangoose carry.
  • I wouldn't really say that Gabite's issue is with Ice-types, so much as Pokemon that carry Ice-type coverage. If you think about it, Ice-types in NU pretty much amounts to Jynx and Piloswine. I'd mention bulky Water-types that can take advantage of these Pokemon, such as SubToxic Seismitoad (since you've already got Stealth Rock anyways), Samurott, Ludicolo, etc. all sound pretty good to me.
[Checks and Counters]
  • As I mentioned above, Water-types with Ice coverage are a better bet for good counters to Gabite. Regice doesn't really want to switch into an Outrage, and Glaceon isn't very good. Samurott and Ludicolo sound ideal to cover that.
Good work! Let me know when you've made these changes, and I'll stamp.

Implemented, but by swellow and zangoose i meang partners as gabite can get rid of rocks and steels :O
Thanks treecko
edit-woop adding flcls edit

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
I did calcs (AGAIN :( ) and you can also easily move 8 Atk evs to Speed for Timid Seismitoad too on the Fire Blast spread!

Other than that, Treecko pretty much covered the rest sooooo

QC 1/3

[Overview]
  • The Overview ends kind of abruptly. I like that it's short and to the point, but right now, the only reason you have for a reader not to use Gabite is that it's not very strong and has no reliable recovery (which basically nothing in NU does anyways). I think one of the biggest reasons not to use Gabite is that it has no Normal/Flying resist, unlike most other common Stealth Rock users. I'd make a note of that as well, saying something like, "Furthermore, despite its good bulk, Gabite lacks very important resistances to Normal- and Flying-type attacks, a niche that is held primarily by Stealth Rock users. This makes it even more difficult to check these Pokemon when using Gabite."
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
  • The Pokemon that you listed which Gabite can KO are actually 2HKOed with the appropriate attack. Make sure to state that instead.
  • Seismitoed->Seismitoad
  • In the last sentence, I still want to see mention of partners that can beat bulky Water-types instead of Ice-types. Switch Carracosta to SubToxic Seismitoad, and switch "Ice-types" to bulky Water-types.
[Checks and Counters]
  • When you mention Water-type Pokemon that commonly carry Ice-type moves, you talk about Wartortle, which is a solid check but rarely carries Ice Beam. Instead of just saying "that carry Ice-type moves," saying "particularly ones that carry Ice-type moves," would probably be better in this instance.
This is good work. Make these changes, and I'll stamp it so that we can get it off to GP!

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kingler12345

REMOVE CHANGE COMMENTS

[Overview]

<p>Gabite has a unique typing, (AC) which gives it good resistances and few weaknesses, (RC) and makes it a fast user of Stealth Rock with good offensive STABs. With Eviolite equipped, its bulk is pretty good, and it is quite bulky physically. This lets it take strong attacks such as Choice Band Sawk's Close Combat, and it can use its ability, Rough Skin, to wear said physical attackers down. However, its Attack is average, and it lacks reliable recovery. Furthermore, despite its good bulk, Gabite lacks very important resistances to Normal- and Flying-type attacks, a niche that is held primarily by Stealth Rock users. This makes it even more difficult to check these Pokemon when using Gabite.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With Eviolite, a good ability in Rough Skin, and a great typing, Gabite finds its niche as a fast, bulky user of Stealth Rock, and can deal good damage with its strong STAB moves. Stealth Rock is the main move on the set, and lets Gabite support its team. Outrage and Earthquake are Gabite's strongest STAB moves and provide almost perfect neutral coverage. Toxic allows it to cripple troublesome Pokemon such as Tangela, Alomomola, Mandibuzz, and Misdreavus. Alternatively, Fire Blast lets Gabite hit 2HKO Leafeon, Tangela, and Exeggutor.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>With the given EVs, Gabite can 2HKO standard Armaldo, Eelektross, Samurott, and Metang with its STAB move of choice. The Speed EVs let it Gabite outrun Timid Seismitoad and below. If Gabite runs Fire Blast, a spread of 208 Atk / 108 SpA / 192 Spe lets it invest in Speed, (RC) while still letting it 2HKO all of the previously mentioned threats. Pokemon that appreciate Gabite's ability to deal with Rock- and Steel-types, such as Zangoose and Swellow, make for great partners. Grass-types such as Roselia can deal with Alomomola, a problem for Gabite variants if it runs Fire Blast, as well as Water-types running an Ice-type coverage move, a huge problem for Gabite. Pokemon that can deal with bulky Water-types, such as SubToxic Seismitoad, Samurott, and Ludicolo, are also good partners, with the former two even being able to set up on them.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Dragon Claw is an alternative Dragon-type STAB move that Gabite can use, but it's quite weak and cannot even OHKO Altaria, a Pokemon which is weak to it. Roar and Dragon Tail are options Gabite can use to phaze the opponent, but setup sweepers such as Substitute + Bulk Up Braviary can still do huge damage to it and due to Gabite's lack of recovery, it cannot do so consistently. Stone Edge hits Mandibuzz, but has no use aside from that. RestTalk is Gabite's only means of recovery, but is rather unreliable. Hone Claws can be used to boost Gabite's Attack, but both of Gabite's STAB moves are 100% accurate and it takes a lot of time to set up to any worthwhile point.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>The best counter to Gabite is Bronzor. It resists the combination of Gabite's STAB moves, isn't 2HKOed by Fire Blast, and can set up Calm Minds on it while healing itself with RestTalk. Bulky Pokemon such as Torterra, Tangela, and Alomomola can easily take hits from Gabite, although the former two don't like taking a Fire Blast while all of them are crippled by Toxic. Misdreavus can burn Gabite and stall it out with Pain Split. Water-type Pokemon, particularly ones that carry Ice-type moves, such as Wartortle, Ludicolo, and Samurott, can dispose of Gabite with ease. Jynx can outspeed and revenge kill Gabite with Ice Beam. Primeape can revenge kill Gabite with a super effective Ice Punch.</p>

1/2

Last edited:
Same colors as always. I think you implemented Gato's check so here you go.
[Overview]

<p>Gabite has a Gabite's usable/adequate/good (or a word you think makes more sense, maybe 'high Speed for a [X]') Speed and unique typing, which gives it good resistances (add comma) great offensive STABs, and few weaknesses (add comma) and makes make it a fast decently effective/somewhat effective/effective (or a word you think makes more sense, maybe) user of Stealth Rock with good offensive STABs. With Eviolite equipped, it is also quite bulky physically. This lets it take strong attacks such as Choice Band Sawk's Close Combat, (remove comma) and it can use its ability, Rough Skin, to wear said physical attackers down their users with its ability, Rough Skin. However, its Gabite's Attack is average, and it lacks reliable recovery. Furthermore, despite its good bulk, Gabite it lacks very important resistances to Normal- and Flying-type Pokemon's STAB attacks, (remove comma) a niche that is held primarily by that most other Stealth Rock users possess. This makes it even more difficult to check these Pokemon threats when using Gabite.</p>

[SET]
ability: Rough Skin (Gabite only has one legal ability, so you don't need to list it)

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With Eviolite, a good ability in Rough Skin, and a great typing, Gabite finds its niche as a fast, bulky user of Stealth Rock, and that can deal good damage with its strong STAB moves. Stealth Rock is the main move on the set, (remove comma) and lets Gabite support its team. Outrage and Earthquake are Gabite's strongest STAB moves and provide almost perfect neutral coverage. Toxic allows it Gabite to cripple troublesome Pokemon such as Tangela, Alomomola, Mandibuzz, and Misdreavus. Alternatively, Fire Blast lets Gabite it 2HKO Leafeon, Tangela, and Exeggutor.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>With the given EVs, Gabite can 2HKO standard Armaldo, Eelektross, Samurott, and Metang with its STAB move of choice. The Speed EVs let it outrun Timid Seismitoad and below. If Gabite runs Fire Blast, a spread of 208 Atk / 108 SpA / 192 Spe lets it invest in Speed while still letting it 2HKO all of the previously mentioned threats (if it is actually needed for this, I'd maybe slightly rephrase this to make it clear the Special Attack investment is necessary for the 2HKOs you mentioned in set comments; maybe something like 'lets it 2HKO everything it needs to with the move while still investing in Speed and giving it the power to 2HKO all of the previously mentioned threats'). Pokemon that appreciate Gabite's ability to deal with Rock- and Steel-types, such as Zangoose and Swellow, make for great partners. Grass-types such as Roselia can deal with Alomomola, a problem for Gabite variants (or change 'if it runs' to 'that run') if it runs Fire Blast, as well as Water-types running an Ice-type coverage move, a huge problem for Gabite. Pokemon that can deal with bulky Water-types, such as SubToxic Seismitoad, Samurott, and Ludicolo, are also good partners, with the former first two even being able to set up on them.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Dragon Claw is an alternative Dragon-type STAB move that Gabite can use but it's quite weak and cannot even OHKO Altaria, a Pokemon which that is weak to it. Roar and Dragon Tail are options Gabite can use to phaze the opponent, but it cannot do this consistently due to its lack of reliable recovery and setup sweepers such as Substitute + Bulk Up Braviary can still do huge amounts of damage to it and due to Gabite's lack of recovery, it cannot do so consistently at +0. Stone Edge hits Mandibuzz, (remove comma) but has no use aside from that. RestTalk is Gabite's only means of recovery, but it is rather unreliable. Hone Claws can be used to boost Gabite's Attack, but both of Gabite's STAB moves are 100% accurate and it takes a lot of time to set up to any worthwile worthwhile point.</p>

[Checks and Counters]
(add line break)
<p>The best counter to Gabite is Bronzor. It resists the combination of Gabite's STAB moves, isn't 2HKOed by Fire Blast, and can set up Calm Minds on it while healing itself with Rest. Bulky Pokemon such as Torterra, Tangela, and Alomomola can easily take hits from Gabite, although the former first two don't like taking a Fire Blast while and all of them are crippled by Toxic. Misdreavus can burn Gabite and stall it out with Pain Split. Water-type Pokemon that carry Ice-type moves, such as Wartortle, Ludicolo, and Samurott, can dispose of Gabite with ease. Jynx can outspeed and revenge kill Gabite with Ice Beam. Primeape can revenge kill Gabite with a super effective Ice Punch.</p>

GP: 2/2

While changing the op title implied i implemented the check, I'm sorry for not making it clear, melvni. Anyway, this is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)