Battle Stadium Head
The very first online competition has been announced; Galar Beginnings! The rules are basically the same as BSS, except Gigantamaxing seems to be allowed! Here's the info directly from pokemon.com:
- Sign-Up Period: Friday, 15 November, at 00:00 UTC, to Thursday, 5 December, at 23:59 UTC
- Competition Period: Friday, 6 December, at 00:00 UTC, to Sunday, 8 December, at 23:59 UTC
- Battle Format: Single Battle
- Eligible Pokémon: Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield
- Certain special Pokémon will not be allowed.
- Register three to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
- All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
- Ranking Results Announcement: December 2019
- Membership in the Nintendo Switch Online (paid) service is required for Online Competition participation.
- You’ll be able to join the competition by opening the X menu in your game and selecting VS, Battle Stadium, and then Online Competitions. There’s no need to register on the Pokémon Global Link.
What do you think to excel in this with its Gigantamax allowed?