Gamestop Tournament "I'm Going To This Store" Registry.

Gamestop in Weston, FL. Theirs starts at 12pm. Then I'm gonna go to the one at EBGames thats also in Weston, FL. Theirs starts at 2pm.

Unimportant noob plans on attending at:

Madison Mall 8854 Madison Ave. Fair Oaks CA 95628 (916) 965-6081

I'll go to the one at the one in Austin, TX, at the Arboretum, if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

4v4, single? That's a bit weird. I'll prolly call them and see if they don't have any more details about the rules. Also, I need to get myself trained up in a week and a half. GO HYPERSPEED!!!
I think I might be going to that one! I just have to figure out to get off of work and get there without getting hopelessly lost.

Gamestop in Weston, FL. Theirs starts at 12pm. Then I'm gonna go to the one at EBGames thats also in Weston, FL. Theirs starts at 2pm.
Hey man I live in Weston too. I'm gonna go to these and the one at Sawgrass. You go to Cypress?

Only 10 days to go before I get back from japan, lol. It has been wayy too long. Almost ashamed to ay that I went to the Palkia vs. Dialga vs. Darkrai movie, the theater was so full of little kids I did not get a legit Darkrai (damn!!) , I was kind of insulted, but not surprised given the fact that I speak less than 400 words in Japanese and read next to NO kanji whatsoever. Anyway, on topic now: Anyone want to divulge the teams that they think that they are going to use, if I was able to go (and there were no ubers) I would take Tyranitar and Garchomp (hello sandveil) and blissey, maybe medicham or somethign to get rid of my horrible ice weakness. Anyone else? I realize that this is a little off topic, please don't castigate me (that's not a mispelling).

Wow, I'm going to NYC to celebrate someone's birthday, and figured I lost my chance to destroy a bunch of little kids for a free game...

then I realized I'd be going to the one Surgo would be at, and I would have most likely gotten my arse handed to me... so I'm not too disappointed anymore.

Although now I AM disappointed that I won't get the chance to meet Surgo.

Commonwealth Centre Pkwy location in Richmond, VA. Finally decided on a store~

Though... I'm not sure anyone else lives in VA...

Auburn NY. I'd love to meet you at Poughkeepsie Surgo, unfortunatly I can't get my license for about a month.

Hey guys!

Long time no see! XD

Anyway, just wanted to let people know that I'm entering the Gamestop tournament.

Okay, this is the tournament I'm entering:

South Charleston, WV

Shoppes @ Trace Fork
44 RHL Blvd.

Heh, let me know if any of you happen to be going there. ^^

But that's highly unlikely, cause unfortunately for me - there's like no people in my area (my age anyway) who are into Pokemon.

I hope I do pretty good in this tournament, like I did at JAA. I'm not sure why, but I have a lot of fun at these legendary tournaments....

Also, I have a question: Is Mew allowed in this tournament? I'm not sure since it was banned from the last legendary tournament.

And by the way, I love Mew (I have a Level 100 one, that I got from the GTS!!). XD

Hey guys!

Long time no see! XD

Anyway, just wanted to let people know that I'm entering the Gamestop tournament.

Okay, this is the tournament I'm entering:

South Charleston, WV

Shoppes @ Trace Fork
44 RHL Blvd.

Heh, let me know if any of you happen to be going there. ^^

But that's highly unlikely, cause unfortunately for me - there's like no people in my area (my age anyway) who are into Pokemon.

I hope I do pretty good in this tournament, like I did at JAA. I'm not sure why, but I have a lot of fun at these legendary tournaments....

Also, I have a question: Is Mew allowed in this tournament? I'm not sure since it was banned from the last legendary tournament.

And by the way, I love Mew (I have a Level 100 one, that I got from the GTS!!). XD
Well, it varies from store to store, but the details so far only say that Pokemon 390 and up are banned, so I think it should be allowed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)