gams

Status
Not open for further replies.
talk gams you play and tips and tricks. do not spoil story gam talk gam hype and gam u gonna buy all ting gam no spoil capeesh ok start gam talk

Brawl Stars is such a banger mobile game like can we jsut appreciate its existentence? anyway, hear are some starter topics
best console?
best game?
game u hype for?
nintendo corrupt?
gamefreak suggestion?
mobile valid?

Gonna just answer these rapid fire.

Best console- so, this is unironically a pretty hard question. I'd wait for the steam deck to come out before answering but when only factoring in market-available consoles i'd say the Switch. specs-wise, it's quite mediocre, but the games you get on it and the ease of use just can't be beat.

except joycon drift. fuck that.

best game- oh boy, that's a tough one. really loving brawlhalla right now, but i don't really have a favorite game.

game i'm hype for- legends arceus, definitely. BDSP is nice but it's just not something i'm really foaming at the mouth over. i'm excited to see how it'll change the MSG and expand on them.

nintendo corrupt- Not really corrupt, just clumsy dunderheads that are out of touch.

gamefreak suggestion- just come out and talk to the playerbase more, i know that the relations have freezed up a bit and that's on both sides, but being more open about the challenges that developing pokemon poses, especially in the later gens, would be a good start.

mobile valid- i don't see why not. what matters is the mindset and there are people who play mobile games casually, and people who blow thousands of dollars on maxing out their Mew in pokemon go. it's no different.

gonna add my own question to the thread: how hyped are yall for the steam deck? personally i'm intrigued by the idea but the fact that reddit's hyping it up is kinda a red flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)