Gator's (healing) Wish

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Introduction

What's good Smogon? I'm here bringing you another RMT! This team takes a different approach to my preferred style, (stall), as this generally is a very offensive team. It's based around Feraligatr, which is one of the best rain sweepers imo and it's very under rated. It's sad to see most of the people on the ladder don't even know what it does (but that just makes it easier to win I guess). Anyway, enough of me complaining, lets get into the team building process!

Team Building Process

Okay so the team is based around Feraligatr, so it's first to go in.

Politoed was obviously my next choice, as it boosts Feraligatr's STAB and allows it to sweep more easily.

Breloom was added as I needed an Electric type resist, and Breloom beats most weathers as well as shitting on the Ferrocent core (which walls Feraligatr).

Keldeo was added since it's a beast under rain, and it acts as a great lure for Pokemon that wall Gator (mainly Celebi)

Jirachi was added to provide SR, and obligatory steel typing is needed on basically every team. Jirachi also beats some of Gator's counters like Latios, Celebi, etc.

Scarf Latios was added for another Electric resist, as well as revenge killing dragon's that can sweep my team pretty easily at +1.

Keldeo wasn't really doing too much, and I noticed a slight CM Latias weakness, so I replaced Keldeo with Scizor, as it still beats most of Gator's counters and easily beats Latias.

Well, now that you've seen how the team has progressed, lets look a little closer at each Pokemon.

A closer look

Politoed @ Water Gem
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SAtk / 12 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Psychic

Okay so I dunno who came up with this set first, but I saw this on CTC's Swimming Pools team, and I loved the idea of it, and it's such a cool lure to beat Tyranitar and Toxicroak. The idea behind the set is to kill something off with say Ice Beam, and Tyranitar comes in thinking you're choice'd so they Pursuit. That's when you hit them with a Hydro Pump and KO Tyranitar, winning the weather war easily. Same thing applies to Toxicroak, they switch in on say Focus Blast, and you just KO them with Psychic as they SD.

So, Modest for max power, 12 speed to speed creep other Politoeds, while the rest goes into HP for bulk. Hydro Pump is STAB and hits stupidly hard. Ice Beam provides nice coverage. Focus Blast hit's Ferrothorn, luring something like Toxicroak to switch in. And finally, Psychic is for Toxicroak (and I guess Keldeo?).

Feraligatr @ Mystic Water
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch / Crunch / Super Power

This whole team is based around weakening Gator's counters, in order to get a clean sweep. Gator is incredible, and surprising bulky, allowing it to like hits such as Keldeo's Secret Sword, Terrakion's Close Combat, and Rotom-W Volt Switch. The idea behind this set is to take a hit while setting up a Swords Dance, getting into Torrent range, and sweeping with Rain boosted Aqua Jet. The EVs are just the standard set, but it's basically max attack while out speeding most defensive walls.

Swords Dance to boost Gator's attack. Aqua Jet for late game sweeping. Waterfall is for hitting study walls like Forretress on the switch. The last move slot is up for grabs. I used to run Crunch, but I'm trying Ice Punch out for now. All the options have their merits, but in this team I think Ice Punch has the most utility.

Breloom @ Fighting Gem
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Focus Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch

Okay so this guy is insane. Fighting Gem Focus Punch + Spore basically guarantees 2 kills in a game. Breloom just does such a good job in luring out Gator's checks (Latios, Gyarados, Skarmory etc) and just out right KOing them. Fighting Gem Focus Punch is so powerful, after SR you're KOing Skarmory after Mach Punch. Same with Latios. Breloom also serves a very important role in beating two of Gator's main checks (Jellicent and Ferothorn).

EVs are pretty standard, but I prefer Adamant over Jolly mainly because I want as much power as possible behind Focus Punch. Spore is one of the best moves in the game, allowing me to easily Spam Focus Punch with no risk at all. Focus Punch is the wall breaking move itself, and allows me to remove threats early in the game (or severely weaken them). Mach Punch is priority and hit's decently with Fighting Gem, while Bullet Seed is also STAB as beats Tentecruel, Jellicent, and other bulky water types.

Scizor @ Flying Gem
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Acrobatics

Okay, so remember how I said this team is all about luring Gator's checks and eliminating them? Say hello to Scizor, a Pokemon that lures and beats Tentecruel, Jellicent, and Ferrothorn (thinking I'm locked into BP). Flying Gem Scizor is a very cool Pokemon, as it beats most of it's own counters, while also opening a sweep for Gator. The idea behind this set is to come in on something like -2 Latios, SD up as they switch in Jellicent, and KO with Acrobatics, removing Gator's counter from the game. Scizor also provides some utility in that it offers priority for stuff like Kyurem-B and Terrakion, as well as being a solid check to Latias, which I was pretty weak to.

EVs and nature are used to get max power, while out speeding Jellicent, Tentecruel, SpDef Heatran, and other Scizor's. Jolly is necessary for these reasons, but the lack of power is sometimes pretty crappy. SD is used to hit the switch ins hard. Bullet Punch is STAB and offers pretty nice overall coverage on offensive Pokemon, while bluffing the banded set (even if it is pitifully weak). Super Power is used to nail Ferrothorn thinking it can come in on BP, and Acrobatics beats most of Scizor's counters. Flying Gem bluffs the choiced set even better, and obviously adds power to Acrobatics.

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Thunder

Okay so Latios keeps a lot of Pokemon in check. Things like DD Nite and DD Gyarados could easily sweep me if it wasn't for Latios. Latios also shares very good synergy with the team, as it has great offensive synergy with Breloom, while also resisting Electric type attacks. Scarf Latios also baits Tyranitar to come in and trap me, which allows Breloom to come in freely and wreck havoc. While I lost Latios in the process, I'm usually in the winning position, but obviously if I need Latios to revenge something then I try my best to not let this happen.

EVs and nature are standard, reaching maximum speed to out pace Scarf Keldeo, Modest Venusaur, and Scarf Thundurus-T. Draco Meteor is STAB, and is hitting everything bar the pink blobs or Tyranitar hard. Psyshock is STAB and keeps Breloom and Keldeo at bay. Surf is used as it gets nice general coverage, as well as being boosted by rain. Thunder is used to hit Jellicent, Tentecruel, and most importantly Gyarados.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 220 SDef / 36 Spd
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

And finally, we have the glue of the team. I think Jirachi is the sole reason why this team works so well. Jirachi basically walls most special attackers like Latios and Alakazam, gains momentum in U-turn, offers SR for the team, and gives a sweeper a second chance in finishing the job. Jirachi is just so good at doing what it does. The idea of this set is to act like the standard SpDef Jirachi set, until late game where I use Healing Wish to have a nice healthy sweeper.

EVs are the standard SpDef set, as I like being able to switch into Latios and Kazam pretty easily, as well as bluffing the standard set. Iron Head is STAB and offers a nice 60% Flinch. U-turn gains momentum, as well as hitting Celebi for nice damage. SR is the best move in the game, and needs to be on like every team. Healing Wish is the key to this whole team. Healing Wish is just so good, as I can let something like Breloom take Will-O-Wisp from Rotom-W, effectively removing Rotom from the game. Only later I heal my Breloom for a weakened Jirachi sacrifice. Healing Wish also allows me to win the weather war so easily. Once Politoed is at 11% or less, they generally let their weather started die as they think they've won the weather war, until I use Healing Wish, bring Politoed back up to full health (and yes, Healing Wish works before SR damage).

Conclusion

So anyway, there's the team. It has been very fun laddering with this team, as well as seeing my buddies test it out and seeing it's flaws. Feel free to use the team if you like it, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed :]

Shout-outs!

Shartruce2 - A generally really awesome guy, who's always suggesting really cool sets. Very cool, guy, who's also an amazing battler

Ben Gay - OMFG Ben Gay?! :O Na for real, this guy is really cool, as he suggested Scizor > Keldeo, which imo was a great suggestion. Just in general a really cool guy to hangout with.

Qseasons - He's my #1 fan :] Na all jokes aside, he's a great battler, as well as pretty funny. He laddered with my team and pointed out a few flaws, as well as helping me fix them.

This Ain't Sparta (Spinda) - Strong user right here. Demolishing the ladder with Baton Pass! But yeah, just a really chill guy. (SlowKING BITCH!)

Lady Sam (Dr Ciel) - Builds like the best teams ever. Such an awesome person for using Starmie.

Wolfie - Probably the nicest user I've ever met on the internet. Like for Wolfie, you're a G ;)

Lagalaga - Trying to teach me doubles is a bad idea ;)

EnerG - Cause nub :] Na I'm kidding, I really think EnerG is cool (still a nub though :/)

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Importable

Politoed @ Water Gem
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 244 HP / 252 SAtk / 12 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Psychic

Feraligatr @ Mystic Water
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch

Breloom @ Fighting Gem
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Focus Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Thunder

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 SDef / 36 Spd
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

Scizor @ Flying Gem
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Acrobatics

Last edited:
Wow I made a similar team last night :C, Was planning on rmt'ing it too but now now. It even used healing wish! (Team had Life Orb Conkeldurr > Breloom, Scarf healing wish latias, Thunder wave Ferrothorn, and double dance thundurus)

Anyway, that wont stop me from saying exelent team! The only think I want to point out is Return as an option for Gatr. Its my personal choice as a "Coverage" Move as it hits all the grass waters and all them neutraly with good bp. Tho if your team cannot handle steel types do not use this, just have it as a viable option.
(Also I love the useage of focus punch on breloom, I never see anyone else but myself on the ladder use it)

Edit* This is my conk set, does breloom and scizors job ;D Also this can work with sheer force OR iron fist, but i actually works really really well. Pretty self explanitory.

Conkeldurr (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Iron Fist
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Ice Punch
- ThunderPunch

After trying out the team, not only do I think it's great, but I appreciate the surprise factor of several of these sets so much more. Water Gem Politoed gets rid of Tyranitar so your Feraligatr hits 50% harder in the rain (and is 10000% harder to wall or wear down); Fighting Gem Breloom and Acrobatics Scizor I've seen before, but on this team they work better than they do for any other team I've seen them on. Together they eliminate Feraligatr's checks so well - and then, even if they somehow stop you the first time, Healing Wish is there to bring it right back.

Healing Wish is definitely an underrated option, and I agree that it merits a moveslot on this team, but without a paralysis move Jirachi can't take full advantage of its Serene Grace Iron Head (since it needs to be faster, and appreciates the added free turns from paraflinching even if it's faster even before paralysis). If this were my team I'd drop U-Turn for Body Slam/Thunder Wave but you clearly know what you're doing, and if the current moves are all more valuable, it's not something that really needs changing. The set is unusual in that those moves aren't generally seen together, but the creativity helps the team work as well as it does.

You mentioned that you're still undecided on Feraligatr's fourth moveslot. Maybe a suggestion - not for Feraligatr, but for another teammate - would help? If you're not sure whether to use Crunch or Ice Punch, perhaps you could teach a dark- or ice-type attack to another pokemon on your team, which would let it break through walls weak to that type with the other pokemon, which leaves them open for a clean sweep once they're left with only pokemon that are susceptible to Waterfall/Ice Punch or Waterfall/Crunch. Crunch has a lot of merit in that if something resists dark but not ice, you can weaken it with Politoed's Ice Beam before you sweep with Feraligatr. Then again, I think Ice Punch has better overall coverage on most of the metagame.

Ben Gay - OMFG Ben Gay?! :O Na for real, this guy is really cool, as he suggested Scizor > Keldeo, which imo was a great suggestion. Just in general a really cool guy to hangout with.
Ben gay suggested Scizor over Keldeo?? I definitely don't believe that. Ben is the most hipster guy on Showdown, and would never tell anyone to use Scizor when Scyther is just so much cooler. (Not that I disagree with using Scizor. It's what I would have said if I'd seen this team with Keldeo there.)

Seasons can gfto and cry. Everyone knows I'm your #1 fan.

Last edited:

MCBarrett

i love it when you call me big hoppa
Hey ShootinStarmie, awesome team you have here! I don't have too much to add but I think the following small changes could help you out a little bit. First of all, I think using Expert Belt over Water Gem on Politoed would help if only to allow you to bluff a choice item in more situations, you never know when that could come in handy during a match. Next, since your whole team besides Latios is outsped by Jolly Breloom, you are almost guaranteed to have to sac something to sleep if you come up against it. For this I would recommend using Sleep Talk over Surf on Latios so you can still function to an extent while you are asleep. Surf doesn't hit anything specific that gives you trouble anyways so I think it would be a beneficial change.

Hope my suggestions helped! Let me know howit works and great job with the team!

Ps sorry about the sloppy rate it was from my iPad :(

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey there! Got the request! :)

I see you're trying an offensive approach to the metagame! :) Anyway, this rain team is pretty solid and quite standard (yeah, Feraligatr is standard now :eek:) but I can see a few things you could change.

Firstly, I kind of don't like that ThundyT can up and pretty much zap everything, especially those pesky Double Dance variants. You also look like you struggle with Tyranitar + Keldeo (you mention that you use Latios to lure in TTar so loom can kill it) but ultimately that's why sand offense runs Keldeo -- their win condition is your weather, so you play right into their hands when you do that to be quite honest (the additional damage output from Hydro Pump KOs Breloom and helps whittle down Jirachi). As another rater pointed out -- Jolly Breloom can outpace a good margin of the team and proceed to whittle down the majority of the team. You also don't really have anything for Timid Venusaur, but since everyone who runs sun stupidly assumes that Scarf Lati sets are no longer alive, you might be in the clear. Additionally, set up sweepers like SD Lucario or Calm Mind Jirachi look especially annoying for you to take out.

So onto my suggestions:

1. Firstly, by replacing Latios's Thunder attack for Trick, Pokemon like CM Jirachi are no longer huge threats, while Trick can also be used to dismantle those annoying (albeit; manageable, but Jelli / Amo will always be annoying) to the team. Thunder is supposed to hit Gyarados, but Draco + SR should be more than enough to put it out of it's misery.

2. Healing Wish on slow speed invested Jirachi is just not worth it. I highly recommend changing it for Body Slam so you can (at least, usually) stop a complete ThundyT sweep with paralysis, as well as generally supporting your slow set up sweepers in general (especially since Latios is prone so much to pursuit trapping that the paralysis shift is helpful against those sand offense teams; Jirachi likes hitting Keldeo with Body Slams too so the back up check is duly noted. Not to mention those Lucario whom try to SD on Jirachi can get paralyzed from Body Slam too so it can be checked from things like Politoed or Scizor).

3. On Breloom, I'd suggest testing out Lum Berry over Fight Gem. Not only does it set up on Rotom-W and Jellicent, but it can also be used as an anti-sashBreloom check. It can sponge Jolly Spore and bounce another spore right back, effectively removing the threat. I know that FG Mach Punch is really strong, but Breloom is such a threat that I thought the switch would be worth it. Also, I'd switch Focus Punch for Swords Dance so it can set up on Ferrothorn (which is really huge when you're using a Gtr team).

4. Lastly, Feraligatr can opt for Crunch over Ice Punch to lure in and kill Jellicent, especially since both Breloom and Scizor set up on Ferrothorn. Honestly, you don't need to Ice Punch Dragonite when you have Latios, as well as a Jirachi who loves the free opp. to Stealth Rock. Also, I run 212 speed on Feraligatr because I have massive paranoia and want to outpace opposing Feraligatr with 210 speed, but that's just me ;]

As you can see, I didn't make any Pokemon shifts. The team synergies well enough to where I didn't have to. These minor changes alone pretty much solved most of the problems I have with this team. Timid Venu is still scary, but it's really rare so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Ultimately, I feel Body Slam Jirachi is much more useful than HW -- the ability to check Keldeo and ThundyT are very important to the team since they are virtually unstoppable otherwise.

I hope I helped! ;3

BTW Seasons is a pretty cool guy. Although he needs to up his win streak with me. We are currently 3-0 me. :eek:

Ben Gay is also Season's stalker a pretty cool player! :)

This is really quite a nice team you have here! However, I do notice a weakness to Rotom-W + Tyranitar.

Your only "reliable" switch into Rotom-W are Breloom and Latios which even then are not so reliable. Most Rotom-W's run Will-o-wisp crippling Breloom and if Rotom-W is paried with Tyrnitar then Latios is not a good switch in as it will jsut get trapped by Tyranitar's Pursuit after Rotom-W Volt Switches. Contradicting Shurtugals idea of Lum berry Breloom I suggest a Sub Seed Breloom > Techloom. Not only will you have a reliable switch into Rotom-W but you will also be able switch into Ferrothorn a lot better as it is always and annoying Pokemon to have to deal with.

Agreeing with Crunch on Feraligtr, it helps with Jellicent and Ice Punch is not very useful excpet for hitting dragons which you have Jirachi and Scizor for. However I disagree with taking out Healing Wish for Body Slam. Healing Wish is far more useful than Body Slam. Body Slam is only used for paralysis and if you're not running a Sp.D Jirachi I thnk it's pretty useless. Healing Wish is pretty good a lot of the time and it can change the course of a game into your favour. For example if you're under pressure from a Keldeo you can use Healing Wish to heal Latios and still stand a chance.

Breloom (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 232 HP / 100 Def / 176 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Focus Punch
- Spore

Hope I helped!

MikeDawg

Banned deucer.
I feel like your only common problem atm is the latis (if we are talking a feraligatr sweep)

While you can deal with them, they have the ability to just switch out if they so desired, keeping gatr at bay for quite some time (this is even more problematic if there is something like scizor or lando in the wings preventing scizor from doing too much damage)

And so, I suggest changing your current scizor to CB scizor with pursuit (or just add pursuit onto the set) so as to trap the latis who are easily the most common gatr stop.

To help deal with jellicent if you were to switch to CB (which is a problem), you can change Ice Punch to Crunch on Feraligatr. (you don't lose all that much coverage on dragons as waterfall is doing close to 75% and aqua jet works fine for the ko)

Nice team!

Apparently some mod doesn't know a good team when he sees one and deleted my post, however you know my proposed changes and you've seen them in action, too.
I love the team though, as I love all your teams, I could only dream of ever becoming as good at teambuilding as you are.
10/10 would steal.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Right, time for some replies :]

@TeraVoltage Hey man, thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think I can use that Conk, mainly because Spore is just such a good move, as well as making me weaker to Electric type attacks. Thank you very much for the kind words though

@Starline Thanks for the awesome rate man. Yeah I really do think Body Slam on Jirachi could help me a lot, and I think maybe I could replace it over Iron Head? I mean it's not like I'm staying in long for this guy, and Iron Head isn't doing anything to Landorus-T / Garchomp (common switch in's). However, I feel U-turn really gains me so much momentum, and often get's Breloom in for free. Yeah I can't believe Ben Gay suggested it, amazing huh? Of course you're my #1 fan Qseasons needs to gtfo ;]

@MCBarrett Hey I actually think I ran into you on the ladder. Not sure if I was using this team but hi. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. Expert Belt isn't that actually bad of an idea, but I do like the raw power that Water Gem brings when they switch in like Rotom-W or Latios etc. I can see it being a viable option though. I really like your suggestion of Sleep Talk over Surf, as it's only really hitting Tyranitar, and being able to easily take the Spore is really nice.

@Shurtugal Oooooo, big rate here. Hi Shurtagal. Yeah Thundurus-T is a monster, and Body Slam on Jirachi does fix that, but I really don't think replacing Healing Wish is the best idea. I dunno, maybe I'm bias because it's just saved me in so many situations, but I just think I'd play the team so differently without it. I'm thinking of Body Slam > Iron Head, since it's piss weak anyway. As for Keldeo + Tyranitar, I feel losing Latios to get Breloom in for free is worth it, but if I need Latios for I try not to let this happen. I actually don't mind facing Keldeo in rain without Latios, as Politoed can take a hit and hit it with Psychic, and if Keldeo is low enough on HP, it's actually set up bait for Gator. I quite like the idea of Lum Berry, since you can still wall break (I admit not as well), but Lum Berry obviously helps me loads in the situations you listed. The last move slot doesn't bother me too much, but Crunch was reliable for me when I was running it, so I'll change it back for now. Thanks for the kind words and the awesome rate Shurt :]

@High Impulse Hi High Impulse (boy that sounds odd), thanks for the kind words and rate. Yeah, I don't think getting rid of Healing Wish is a great idea either, but Body Slam does have it's uses, obviously. Anyway, I do like your Breloom set, as it allows me to switch into Rotom-W and Jellicent easily, but it does lack the wall breaking power the last set had, and this could make something like Skarmory a very big problem. I dunno, I just feel it might be a bit too defensive for this kinda team. Thank you very much for your rate and suggestion though

@MikeDawg Yo Dawg. Yeah I mentioned in my team building process I was / am quite weak to Latias, and CB Scizor obviously won't change my team that much, so I like the suggestion. I wanted to test out the banded set because un boosted Bullet Punch is piss weak, so I'll defo try it. And yeah, Crunch on Gator seems like the best option, so I'll change that too. Thanks for the rate.

@Spinda Awww Spinda, I'm sorry to hear your amazing rate was deleted :c However, I think you're right, Banded Politoed imo is a great set, as well as Quick Claw Latios to revenge kill +4 Salamence (or have a chance to). You can steal the team all you like ;]

As for everyone else who has "liked" this thread, took the time to read this thread, or to anyone to use the team, I just wanna say thank you. I hope you enjoyed my RMT and I wish you success with it :]

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey ShootinStarmie look who's finally getting off his ass to rate a team!

Wow, I really like this. There have been a lot of Feraligatr teams recently, but this one does the best of taking out Feraligatr's counters.
I can actually see Dragonite with Earthquake being a pretty big problem, since the only thing you have that can take it out at +1 is Latios, but that forces you to Draco Meteor, which makes your Latios major setup bait since it's Scarf and isn't hitting very hard. You may want to consider using Mamoswine over Scizor. Scizor does a great job at eliminating Jellicent and Tentacruel, but Breloom already does exactly that, and Mamoswine can take out Tentacruel anyway. With Ice Shard, you can take out +1 Dragonite (or Salamence) without having to rely on Latios to revenge kill. This frees up your Jirachi to become your team's Scarfer. Using Choice Scarf Jirachi over Specially Defensive Jirachi may seem like an odd change, considering your team will lose its defensive backbone, but ScarfRachi fits the team better, I think. It can still provide momentum with U-turn, and last minute heal-ups with Healing Wish, but it can also act as a better revenge killer than Latios since it isn't easily trapped, and can always give you another win condition though super-haxy-Iron-Head-fun-times! I would consider giving it ThunderPunch too, since your team is pretty weak to Gyarados as it is now, and you have Mamswine to revenge kill Dragons. Finally, since you no longer need to run Scarf on Latios, I would run Specs Latios instead. Feraligatr would definitely appreciate the nuking powers of Specs Latios more than Scarf any day, since it can really open up holes in teams so Feraligatr can sweep later in the match. I also agree with MCBarrett that Sleep Talk is useful on Latios to better counter Breloom, which could be a problem for your team.

I really am so sorry it's taken me this long, but I hope I was able to help! Good luck!

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Spear / Icicle Crash
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- ThunderPunch / Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf / Thunder
- Sleep Talk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)