(Gen 6) Who's my last team member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just got my hands on a 3DS after about a year and I'm currently playing Gen 6 for the first time, and wow. This game is incredible. 24 hours played before I even get my third badge- there's just so much to DO, and the sheer amount of Pokemon immediately available is unreal. I've just finished cleaning Team Flare out of the Poke Ball Factory and I think I'm finally figuring out roller skating. However, what I can't seem to figure out is a 6th team member, and was hoping for some recommendations of fun Pokemon to use that would work with the rest of my in-game team.
I've mostly just been using my favorites but I'm all out of favorites.

My team is currently:
Larvesta
Octillery
Scolipede
Reuniclus
Drifblim
(I'm currently using a Krookodile as well, but I'm most likely dropping him.)

Any recs would be more than appreciated. Thanks! :)

If you'd be willing to use a second Ghost, go for Honedge. The thing goes through the game like nothing else, especially if you're willing to do super training for the evolution stone (think it's Dusk, I forgot lol) and evolve Doublade early. Even without King's Shield (which is way easy to get, just fish for Luvdisc for a heart scale and take Aegislash to a move tutor). It'd probably be low-level compared to your current team, as it comes near the palace with the Furfrou maze (again, forgot name lol), but believe me, the thing is ranked in the S-Tier on the in-game tier list for a reason. I used one in-game, and evolved Doublade early with super-training, and it more than pulled its own weight. You might have a bit more trouble, seeing as how you're going to level it up a lot, but with the new EXP Share it shouldn't be that big a deal.

Otherwise, if you want a ground type, you can pick some up soon after the fourth gym (no worries, the gap isn't nearly as large as between 1 and 2 - you're looking at route 13) in Trapinch or Gible, (as well as Dugtrio and Graveler, but I'm not sure how any of those four perform). You seem to have most of your bases covered at this point in time, maybe pick up a Charmander through trading or something, as you're down a fire-type, as it'll give you a Mega Evolution (and a good one, too). Hawlucha makes a good flyer, fighter, and otherwise useful utility mon.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey there,

This question would have been better asked in the SQSA thread that was created for questions like these.

But yeah if you are looking for a mon to round out the team it is ultimately your choice and recommending something "fun" is really difficult since it is a rather subjective term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)