[Gen 7] Vol. 3: VantaBlack [SHINY NECROZMA] (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to my Third Giveaway!

Events exclusive to other territories (Japan, mostly) has never sat well with me. When my Pokemon collection started to look half decent, I wanted to find a (cheap!) way to gain access to these exclusives, and something I have been able to do for a while now.

Access to the newly announced Shiny Necrozma event is a convoluted journey at best and is otherwise a complete nightmare for anyone that can’t access JPN OFW and to a lesser extent a problem for anyone that cannot speak Japanese! This leaves injecting as the only real alternative to get it and is not only a divisive topic for the community but can also result in redeeming an incorrectly region spoofed Pokemon, which are illegal under Smogon trading rules.

Kindly note, this thread is not intended to act as a forum to discuss the finer points of what Region Spoofing is. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions in this regard.

At the time of writing, I have fulfilled the requirements for gaining access to the event, and I expect to receive a serial code for it on Friday 06 Sep. Proof of redemption and RNG will be provided here when available.

I intend to distribute 5 non-distributable Shiny Necrozma, each with a Timid nature. RNG abuse will be used to achieve an IV spread of 31/0/31/31/31/31. While opinion on RNG abuse is also divided, it is legal under Smogon rules. As such, if you have a personal objection to this, I kindly ask that you do not participate in this giveaway.

Since this is a Nintendo event, this likely means that I will need to set up Link Trades, so please use this thread ONLY to set one up with me. Limit one Necrozma per user - First come, first served. No exceptions.

This Giveaway will begin on Sunday 08 Sep at approximately 21:00 GMT. Any posts in this thread before the giveaway is live will be ignored. I wanted to make this clear a few days in advance to make it fair for anyone interested in receiving one.

The Vantablack name is trademarked by Surrey NanoSystems Limited. Click here for further details.

New Nintendo 3DS - 11.9.0-42J
CFW: Luma3DS 9.0.0
Entrypoint: BootStrap9

Homebrew:
- NTR CFW 3.6
- PKSM
- JKSM
- FTPDB
- Screenshot Merge

Plugins/Applications/Tools
- 3DSRNGTool 1.0.0

Save Games:
UM
OT:
カオス | G7TID: 000003| TID: 62147 | SID: 43746 | TSV: 1410

Last edited:
NECROZMA (ネクロズマ)

LV. 75 -

Nature: Timid | Ability: Prism Armor
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Light Screen | Substitute | Moonlight
OT: ひみつ | ID: 000132

Non-Redistributable
Stock: -4?!

Last edited:
Hi !
OMG it's like Super Ultra Giga Necrozma DX ! Kudos to you fot distributing this rare event. Maybe I could get one of those rare five Psijic Dragons ?

My FC is: 2208 7869 6373

Cheers !

We are live.

First 5 IGNs with an FC posted below win! Please allow me a minute or two to add you and get back online in the festival plaza!

Hello Chaotician
Fingers crossed my friend code is 0490 6037 5664
My name should be oldman y or GBunglezippy

Thank you

Ign Atharv
Fc: 2208-8220-7756

Thank you so much for hosting this and making such a difficult to get event accessible!!

Last edited:

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Hi, I'd love to receive one. My FC is 3454 2307 3250

Astoundingly generous of you, thank you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: pqs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)