Skarmory Impish
Sturdy
Egg moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind
31/31/31/x/31/31

Larvitar Adamant
Guts
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit
31/31/31/x/31/31

If you are interested we can trade Larvestas, I got Modest 5 IV Larvesta, no egg moves.

Can I get your

Pokemon: Marill
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum

In exchange of 5th gen RNG'd pokemon? I can RNG breedable pokemon
Thanks

I would like a Poliwag

I can offer:

Skarmory Impish
Sturdy
Egg moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind
31/31/31/x/31/31

Larvitar Adamant
Guts
Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, Pursuit
31/31/31/x/31/31

If you are interested we can trade Larvestas, I got Modest 5 IV Larvesta, no egg moves.
interested in a skarmory pm me

I'm interested in a male Togepi, Calm nature as I too like bulky pokes.
Offering Modest Amaura 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Last edited:
I'm interested in a male Togepi, Calm nature as I too like bulky pokes.
Offering Modest Amaura 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Ill have to pass right now, since im running low on calm togepis, and i still dont have a perfect female to quickly breed more, Rng hates me :(

CMT for calm Togepi
if you are willing, i am interested in gen 5 shiny's virizion with a NN if possible

hey, I'm interested in your ferroseed, would you be willing to trade it for a naive justified absol 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a dusk ball.

Been quite busy lately, if i havnt responded to an offer on this thread, i am likely not interested cuurently,
pms have been sent to those of interest

Updated
also removed chomas's pokes as he created his own thread

Currently looking for 5iv:
adamant technician scythers
jolly or timid smeargles (prefferably with a few if not all of the moves: stealthrocks/sticky web/spore
hasty protean froakies (preferrably 31/31/x/31/31/31 or perfect 6 ivs which i am willing to trade for perfect 6 iv togepi or ferroseed or whatever i have available and you want)
gourgeist-small insomnia

if you are offering one of these i'll probably do a trade However i am EXTREMELY Prone to pokemon bred to retain a cool ball

Hey man - You were interested in my Scyther.
I would like a Calm Female Togepi please :]
sorry i just got a scyther a few mins ago, and im out of calm togepis for now
I do have timids up for trade if you're interested in that

they still come in premier balls and with nasty plot

I would be willing to trade for one of your shroomish

sorry i just got a scyther a few mins ago, and im out of calm togepis for now
I do have timids up for trade if you're interested in that

they still come in premier balls and with nasty plot

I would be willing to trade for one of your shroomish
Thanks, but i really need calm!

Hey I'm interested in your calm togepis. I have Jolly, Thick Fat, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock swinubs to offer. Let me know if you're interested. I'd also be down to trade 2 flawless or 1 flawless + a spitback swinub for the same on your end for breeding purposes if you're so inclined. Let me know what works. I also would really prefer calm if you don't mind going to the trouble. Thanks!

Hey I'm interested in your calm togepis. I have Jolly, Thick Fat, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock swinubs to offer. Let me know if you're interested. I'd also be down to trade 2 flawless or 1 flawless + a spitback swinub for the same on your end for breeding purposes if you're so inclined. Let me know what works. I also would really prefer calm if you don't mind going to the trouble. Thanks!
i dont have any spare calms atm and i have a paper due this week, so im not gonna have time to play much pokemon for a bit. You can message me again after some time, but i dont think i'll have any calm togepis until then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)