Tournament Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathy

F░U░R░R░E░T░ I░N░ B░I░O░
is a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
calling act, i work on the weekend and my opponent hasnt yet named a time to play, if they do respond it'll likely be while i'm working

i'm afraid i'll have to call act, my opponent was last seen on smogon on Tuesday, didn't get an answer of when he wanted to play or anything (i mean, he didn't even see my answer in the first place) :/

Tarrembeau

le moi est incommunicable
is a Community Contributor
Co-hosted by Xceloh, longhiep341, Tarrembeau . Approved by Irpachuza

nodmax.png

Logo by Xceloh

Fed up with Dynamax and sad to see the Sword and Shield era coming to an end? Welcome to the Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax)! Let’s celebrate the end of the generation and fight in a Single Elimination best-of-3 series (best-of-5 in Quarterfinals onward).

The winner of the Gen8 Farewell Tour: Random Battle (No Dmax) will receive the Room Prize Winner rank in the Random Battles room for a month and will be inducted into the Randbats Hall of Fame.

How does this tour work?

It's simple:
1. Contact your opponent on their Smogon Wall and decide on a time to battle.
2. Battle each other in the format "Random Battle (No Dmax)".
3. The first player to 2 wins (3 for Quarterfinals onward) advances to the next round.

Please note:

1. All scheduling attempts MUST be done publicly on Smogon Walls. No other proof of communication will count for act calls regarding scheduling attempts.
2. You, and I cannot stress this enough, MUST post replays of your wins. Any battles without replays will need to be replayed.

We strongly recommend familiarizing yourself with the Smogon Tournament Rules and General Guidelines, if you haven’t already. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact the tour hosts longhiep341, Xceloh and Tarrembeau, here on Smogon.

When spectating Rands Slam battles, do not ghost. Ask yourself, “Would my comment reveal information that hasn’t already been explicitly revealed in this battle?” Examples of ghosting include pointing out that an unexpectedly fast Pokemon must be holding a Choice Scarf, that a Zoroark’s disguised level proves it’s a Zoroark, etc.

Mr.Bossaru  vs  mrextrazy
Xceloh  vs  ajhockeystar
Full House  vs  Lialiabeast
(winner of Marshme1to vs drakloak )  vs  drifttrick
Jackalope414  vs  BandedCrizor
Thiago Nunes
 vs  XYZ15
teresbahji
 vs  Trefleuh
Fluore[/USER
]  vs  The_GentlePenguin
Panty&Stockings  vs  javitu
Tarrembeau  vs  Hada Yaba
Crunchman  vs  Quoise
pixil318
 vs  Tal0
mathfreak231
 vs  Lrogue
giove97
 vs  R8
MultiPokemon
 vs  pyresword
Fant'sy Beast
 vs  ZeroKitss
nemoauditur  vs  Shade1x
Dorron  vs  (winner of Michielleus vs RaJ.Shoot )
relevartemit  vs  Casual dot exe
Syrinix
 vs  MrSoup
snorlax142857
 vs  Yes or no my dude
I love Bagon
 vs  Monkey
Betathunder
 vs  MTB
drakonium
 vs  tkcannihilator

THE DEADLINE FOR POSTING YOUR WINS IS SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2ND, 11:59PM GMT-4. GOOD LUCK, AND HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)