[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Anubis, can you put a battle ready Durant (with Hidden ability Truant) on the bot? I want to set up a strat with it and it would be much appreciated.

Hey Anubis, can you put a battle ready Durant (with Hidden ability Truant) on the bot? I want to set up a strat with it and it would be much appreciated.
You have to give them a popular set using pikalytics. Also, they only uses popular VGC sets, so it will be hustle.

Truant Durant can be very competitive with focus sash + Entertainment. It's more of a setup for Shadow Tag Gothitelle or Arena Trap Dugtrio. After Using Entertainment, switch out to Dugtrio or Gothitelle (and make sure they know protect) Use stat boosting moves and use protect every other turn. You then have a very big upper hand against any poor chap that didn't switch out after Entertainment. If he doesn't put it on the bot it's fine though..

Any chance of adding Leek to the list of items available? It's Sword-Exclusive (as wild Farfetch'd are only available there), but it's a necessary item for a crit set of Sirfetch'd.

Truant Durant can be very competitive with focus sash + Entertainment. It's more of a setup for Shadow Tag Gothitelle or Arena Trap Dugtrio. After Using Entertainment, switch out to Dugtrio or Gothitelle (and make sure they know protect) Use stat boosting moves and use protect every other turn. You then have a very big upper hand against any poor chap that didn't switch out after Entertainment. If he doesn't put it on the bot it's fine though..
I can tell you right now Anubis isn't going to put gimmick sets on this. If you want to use this Durant, do it yourself.

You have to give them a popular set using pikalytics. Also, they only uses popular VGC sets, so it will be hustle.
I said it has to be a popular set. Not just a competitive one.

Hey Anubis! I think the thread could benefit from adding Gigantimax Venusaur, since that seems to be the only way I see Venusaur being used nowadays, becoming a massive offensive threat under sun with effectively the same damage-snowballing effect that GMax Charizard has with their respective GMax Moves. For the most part, it uses similar moves to its normal, non-GMax self but there are a few moves this more offensive Venusaur variant might benefit from, so here's a comprehensive spread for it!!! At the time of writing, it's #24 on Pikalytics with 8.92% usage.

Venusaur-Gmax @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Level: 100
EVs: 108 HP / 52 Def / 140 SpA / 4 SpD / 204 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
Level Up:
- Sleep Powder
TMs:
- Giga Drain
- Protect
TRs:
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
Move Tutors:
- Frenzy Plant
IoA Tutor:
- Terrain Pulse

I genuinely don't know what these EVs do but it's the most common Venusaur Spread atm with over 18% usage. Since Venusaur doesn't get the same power boost on its starter STAB like Charizard does with Sun and Solar Power, generally Frenzy Plant over Energy Ball can be needed to shore up the power gap a bit when GMaxed. Energy Ball has more usage than Frenzy Plant right now, but the latter still has over 11% usage. Terrain Pulse can be serviceable because Indeedee-F is a common partner on Sun teams where Venusaur usually finds itself as well. It's not among the top 8 moves used on Venusaur but if you wish to add GMax Venusaur, it's still an alright move to consider. Thanks very much in advance :)

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I added Azumarill, both GMax Urshifu forms, and updated Venusaur to GMax
azumEV (if you want EVs)
azumNO (if you want NO EVs)
Azumarill (F) @ Assault Vest
IVs: 0 SpA / 0 Spe
EVs: 246 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD
Ability: Huge Power
Brave Nature
- Steel Roller
- Play Rough
- Liquidation
- Misty Explosion
OT: Anubis
TID: 069958
Poke Ball
Minted from Quirky base nature
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Sing
urrsEV (if you want EVs)
urrsNO (if you want NO EVs)
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike-Gmax (M) @ Focus Sash
IVs: 30 SpA
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Unseen Fist
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Surging Strikes
- Aqua Jet
TID: 581233
Poke Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
22 Att IV has been Hyper-Trained
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Taunt, Poison Jab

urssEV (if you want EVs)
urssNO (if you want NO EVs)
Urshifu-Gmax (M) @ Focus Sash
IVs: 30 SpA
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Ability: Unseen Fist
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Wicked Blow
- Sucker Punch
Note: Single Strike Urshifu
TID: 581233
Poke Ball
Minted from Serious base nature
22 Att IV has been Hyper-Trained
Dynamax Level 10
Relearns Taunt, Poison Jab
venuEV (if you want EVs)
venuNO (if you want NO EVs)
Venusaur-Gmax (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 110 HP / 52 Def / 140 SpA / 4 SpD / 204 Spe
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Energy Ball
- Earth Power
- Leaf Storm
Friend Ball
Minted from Hardy base nature
Dynamax Level 10

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Can you give the Hat Expanding Force please? Thank you for this wonderful bot
I've now updated my GMax Hatterene to have Expanding Force instead of Psychic.
hattEV (if you want EVs)
hattNO (if you want NO EVs)
Hatterene-Gmax (F) @ Babiri Berry
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA
Ability: Magic Bounce
Quiet Nature
- Expanding Force
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mystical Fire
- Trick Room
Dream Ball
Minted from Docile base nature
Dynamax Level 10

Hey, trying to find the Anubis Bot, got the Wooloo named Six ready. How long is the queue to be able to trade it or how long could it take to trade the bot?
It can take a couple tries, anecdotally, it's never taken me more than 5-6 searches. just check that the other trainer's name is "Anubis" otherwise disconnect and try again.

Hello, would you consider adding Slowking please?

Slowking @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 202/0/52/252/0/0
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Expanding Force

Last edited:
Well then can you add Alolan Raichu?

Raichu-Alola @ Magnet
Ability: Surge Surfer
EVs: 4/0/0/252/0/252
Modest Nature
- Rising Voltage
- Fake Out
- Volt Switch
- Expanding Force

Last edited:

Anubis

HONK
Well then can you add Alolan Raichu?

Raichu-Alola @ Magnet
Ability: Surge Surfer
EVs: 4/0/0/252/0/252
Modest Nature
- Rising Voltage
- Fake Out
- Volt Switch
- Expanding Force
1595106716476.png

I only support Pokemon that are currently being used in VGC2020. Use Pikalytics or Babiri to see what is popular. If you are requesting a VGC Pokemon, please post a common set and list any other TRs, EMs, or tutor moves that would be important to have.
I will no longer be replying to low usage sets to show you the usage. You need to look them up yourself before requesting.

Aha, found a 9 percenter! (9.08%)

Arcanine @ Sitrus Berry
AbilIty: Intimidate
EVs: 220 HP / 68 SpD / 220 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Flare Blitz
- Snarl
- Protect
- Close Combat

:)

Anubis

HONK
Aha, found a 9 percenter! (9.08%)

Arcanine @ Sitrus Berry
AbilIty: Intimidate
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Flare Blitz
- Snarl
- Protect
- Close Combat

:)
Do you actually want this or are you finding stuff you don't want just to make a request?
This also does not do any of the things I requested in bold :P

Do you actually want this or are you finding stuff you don't want just to make a request?
This also does not do any of the things I requested in bold :P
I do want this, also here are the TRs and Tutor Moves:
TRs:
- Flamethrower
- Overheat
- Iron Head
Tutor Moves:
- Scorching Sands

I do want this, also here are the TRs and Tutor Moves:
TRs:
- Flamethrower
- Overheat
- Iron Head
Tutor Moves:
- Scorching Sands
There's a lot more than just these moves that Arcanine can run! As for IVs, 0 Atk and a Timid Nature makes sense as it can be Bottle Capped and Minted to Jolly if need be from there. The EVs make sense as well, as it's the most used set on Pikalytics, and there is no investment in either offensive stat, so EVs wouldn't need to be changed to interchange this specific set from special to physical and vice versa. Here's a more comprehensive moveset compendium along with the same EV spread! There are a LOT of moves it can potentially use.

Arcanine @ Sitrus Berry
AbilIty: Intimidate (Justified)
Timid Nature
Level Up:
- Extreme Speed
- Burn Up
- Helping Hand
- Crunch
- Play Rough
- Flare Blitz
TMs:
- Safeguard
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Bulldoze
- Snarl
TRs:
- Flamethrower
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Wild Charge
- Psychic Fangs
Egg Moves:
- Morning Sun
IoA Tutor:
- Scorching Sands

This move list is big qq. However, I think this speaks to Arcanine's versatility! Beat Up + Justified is mildly used, but Arcanine's more offensive set nowadays is primarily the Choice Band set with Flare Blitz, Close Combat, and some combination of its other physical attacks, and it still opts for Intimidate, not Justified. Defensive sets will typically bring the obligate Fire move of choice, and a combination of its support moves like Helping Hand, Safeguard, Will-O-Wisp, and Snarl, but Scorching Sands is also nice for super-effective damage on Ground-weaks and the nifty 30% chance to burn.

Kingdra
Modest
Swift swim
Ev: 252 Sp A/ Spe
IV: 0 Atk
Ice beam
Draco meteor
Hurricane
Scald
Kingdra has gone down in usage recently, but it's still quite good and hovers at 8.44% usage for the moment. Here's a proper spread for Kingdra!

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
Level Up:
- Yawn
- Dragon Pulse
- Hydro Pump
TMs:
- Protect
Move Tutor:
- Draco Meteor
TRs:
- Ice Beam
- Muddy Water
- Flash Cannon
- Scald
- Hurricane
IoA Move Tutor:
- Flip Turn

The most common moves on Kingdra currently are Protect, Draco Meteor, Muddy Water, and Hurricane, but all the moves listed could be of some use to the enterprising player!

I hope you find these useful, thanks again Anubis!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)