[Gen8] JPN Dittos + VGC mons + Useful Items Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Anubis, I have a few questions

1. I got an Azumaril off of the bot, but it didn't know belly drum. I thought the competitive OU Azumaril had Huge power + Belly drum and was holding a sitrus berry. I wasn't disappointed or anything, but I was wondering why it didn't have that moveset.

2. Why isn't the bot giving away Master Balls anymore? I heard people were abusing it, and if so, how?

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hey Anubis, I have a few questions

1. I got an Azumaril off of the bot, but it didn't know belly drum. I thought the competitive OU Azumaril had Huge power + Belly drum and was holding a sitrus berry. I wasn't disappointed or anything, but I was wondering why it didn't have that moveset.

2. Why isn't the bot giving away Master Balls anymore? I heard people were abusing it, and if so, how?
Read the opening post on the first page.

Could you please consider adding the resist berries? they are a pain to grind for and they do have competitive use

Anubis

HONK
is a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Could you please consider adding the resist berries? they are a pain to grind for and they do have competitive use
They're also a pain for me to add individually. Which ones are needed that you can't already grab off of a VGC mon?

Anubis

HONK
Can we get Gmax intellion?
I only support Pokemon that are currently being used in VGC2020. Use Pikalytics or Babiri to see what is popular. If you are requesting a VGC Pokemon, please post a common set and list any other TRs, EMs, or tutor moves that would be important to have.
1595190520091.png

No usage, so no real interest in updating it any further than what it is considering I have the stuff already for you to make your own.

Hey Anubis can you add a Cinderace to the mix?
Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pyro Ball
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot
- Zen Headbutt

Hey Anubis, can you add Gmax and normal toxtricity to the bot by any chance.

Toxtricity @ Choice Specs
Ability: Punk Rock
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid
Iv's: 0 Atk
-Boomburst
-Overdrive
-Volt Switch
-Sludge Bomb

Level up:
Boomburst
Overdrive
Taunt

TM's / TR's
Snarl
Volt Switch
Sludge Bomb
Sludge Wave

Fair reminder to everyone posting sets to remember which moves have the highest importance when suggesting moves for Pokemon you want to see added to the thread: Level Up, TM Moves, and Mainland Galar Move Tutors are always good to list if viable moves are found through those methods, but the viable Egg Moves, Technical Records (TRs), and Isle of Armor Move Tutors are the most important moves when listing movesets. This is why when I post potential sets for the thread, I always bold these three categories of moves, and they are more common as relearnable moves in Anubis's final product at the very least.

- Egg Moves can be arduous to breed or pass on
- TRs break after one use and so aren't as expendable as TM uses
- IoA Tutor moves cost 10 Armorite Ore each AND not everyone has the DLC to even get these moves.

When requesting Pokemon, make sure to check Pikalytics for usage stats, cover bases when including moves so no one needs to reply with "Hey you missed <insert viable move>" which can clutter the thread, and separate the moves by ease to obtain (TMs and TRs are not at the same level of importance). It's the least one can do when Anubis helps so much in making the Pokemon on the thread easy to obtain.

Can you do max honey and/or the sellable things like pearl strings, big nuggets, etc? And how about terrain extender?
Idk if others would be interested, but a GMax meowth for Elite 4 money grinding is probably the best way to get $$ outside of Luxury ball Watt farming. (~$350,000 for the 3 battles). Otherwise a big nugget is decent at $20,000 sell price, but that's only like 2 vitamins.

Meowth-Gmax @ Amulet coin
Ability: Pickup
Jolly Nature
- Last Resort
- Pay Day
- U-turn
- Throat Chop

Anubis

HONK
Is the bot down? I see no one in 3910 0000, and there's always a line a mile long for the bot...?
For everyone's sanity, do not ask me or anyone else about the bot's online or trading status. The bot only distributes these Pokemon when idle, and it periodically goes down for maintenance. If you don't find the bot at the link code, try again later!

Idk if others would be interested, but a GMax meowth for Elite 4 money grinding is probably the best way to get $$ outside of Luxury ball Watt farming. (~$350,000 for the 3 battles). Otherwise a big nugget is decent at $20,000 sell price, but that's only like 2 vitamins.

Meowth-Gmax @ Amulet coin
Ability: Pickup
Jolly Nature
- Last Resort
- Pay Day
- U-turn
- Throat Chop
I only support Pokemon that are currently being used in VGC2020. Use Pikalytics or Babiri to see what is popular. If you are requesting a VGC Pokemon, please post a common set and list any other TRs, EMs, or tutor moves that would be important to have.

Hello again, could you please add bisharp to the vgc list? It has 3% usage on pikalytics, which is more than some other pokemon on this list. Here is a spread based on viability, tr's and rare moves

Bisharp @ focus sash
EV's: 6 hp / 252 atk / 252 spe
Adamant nature
-lash out
-Taunt
-Iron head
-Assurance

Relearns Sucker punch and all level up moves
Thank you for all your work!

Certain leaks have came out implying hidden abiliy capsules in the next DLC area, if and when they come out do you think you will add them, as some pokemon are only competitive via their hidden ability. I understand if you would rather see them added first before you say if you are to add them or not.

Certain leaks have came out implying hidden abiliy capsules in the next DLC area, if and when they come out do you think you will add them, as some pokemon are only competitive via their hidden ability. I understand if you would rather see them added first before you say if you are to add them or not.
I don't think they wanna hear any kind of "leaks" thats not really been confirmed, if its true then it'll just make breeding redundant tho

can you also please add krookodile? it has 3% usage on pikalytics

Krookodile @ Assault vest
Ability: Intimidate
EV's: 6 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 spe
Jolly Nature
Level up:
Earthquake
Hone Claws
Cruch
TM's:
Rock Slide
Protect
Assurance
Thunder Fang
Snarl
TR's:
Taunt
Close Combat
Iron Tail
High Horsepower
Move tutor:
Lash out

Thank u for your work!

Anubis

HONK
I updated the rules to remind people not to ask if the bot is working/down/why it is not matching with them, and I set a hard limit of 5% usage for all VGC sets. You can still suggest low usage sets; if there's a lot of interest or a shift in the metagame, we can go back and add it.

I've been busy with more interesting things so requests will sit here for a while. The next few mons I'm interested in adding are those in the top usage of Players Cup that I'm still missing, which are basically Arcanine and Kingdra at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)