Genmons [Playable on rom!]

Talonflame w/power herb
Modest252spatk/252spd
Gale wings
Oblivion wing
Thousand waves
Geomancy
Freeze dry
This is sadly talons best set. How much damage does unboosted t wave do to a klefki?
Staraptor w/choice band
Reckless
Adamant252atk/252spd
Braveb
Flareblitz
Closecombat
Powerwhip(?)

Braviary w/whiteherb
Sheer force
Acrobatics
Drill run
Blueflare
Shell smash
Birdspam lives!!! Needless to say klefki will be a bitch. Any other relevant birdz?

Talonflame w/power herb
Modest252spatk/252spd
Gale wings
Oblivion wing
Thousand waves
Geomancy
Freeze dry
This is sadly talons best set. How much damage does unboosted t wave do to a klefki?
Staraptor w/choice band
Reckless
Adamant252atk/252spd
Braveb
Flareblitz
Closecombat
Powerwhip(?)

Braviary w/whiteherb
Sheer force
Acrobatics
Drill run
Blueflare
Shell smash
Birdspam lives!!! Needless to say klefki will be a bitch. Any other relevant birdz?
Mega Aerodactyl might be useful. It gets Tough Claws boosted Drill Peck, Hi Jump Kick, and elemental punches and can boost with Swords Dance.

As for Staraptor, use U-turn, Switcheroo, or Lunar Dance in the final slot as these are way more useful than Power Whip.

Question for you all: Should unreleased moves be allowed? I.e, should Gen VI mons be allowed to use Thousand Arrows, Steam Eruption, Light of Ruin, etc? Here is a strawpoll for you to vote: http://strawpoll.me/2111337
I'm against allowing unreleased moves because the mechanics of those moves have not been tested yet, and we are not allowing unreleased Pokemon so I don't see why we should make an exception for moves.

EDIT: Looks like Blissey and Chansey are benefiting a lot from 3 Gens. Acid Armor etc...
They indeed got a great buff : They can set up all hazards (except SW, but that's what Klefki is for), remove them (Defog through Happiny, Rapid Spin for Blissey) and abuse of them (Whirlwind). They also have access to sleep (Spore), Leech Seed (but 255 base HP is 255 base HP), Encore (Blissey only), Sacred Fire for burning physical switch-in, Heart Swap for Tail Glow/QuiverDance, U-Turn, Baton Pass (DrumPass Blissey for the win), along some random special moves.
They even have some offensive presence thanks to Super Fang. Pink blobs are the new Satan.

If you want something even more stupid, Shuckle has some new toys too : it's the bulkiest Rapid Spinner, with reliable recovery, spikes, encore, sacred fire... Stall will be amazing with these + Topsy Turvy Klefki

But i think Offensive Mons in Gen 6 got nerfed (Except for Sylveon). Really, most of the moves introduced in Gen 6 are move Stallish and Boosters/ However, there are some exceptions like Geomancy Boomburst Sylveon :3

Geomancy Boomburst Sylveon...dear God, this will be psychotic. All styles have gotten some sort of bump, but also some losses.

Geomancy Boomburst Sylveon...dear God, this will be psychotic. All styles have gotten some sort of bump, but also some losses.
Yep. Lol at aegislash tho. It's like it gets shat on by every single other meta. No ghost stab other than phantom force and no steel stab at all. Espeed+fakeout(?)guts ursaring will be a thing sadly.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yep. Lol at aegislash tho. It's like it gets shat on by every single other meta. No ghost stab other than phantom force and no steel stab at all. Espeed+fakeout(?)guts ursaring will be a thing sadly.
Extreme Speed and Fake Out are from 2nd and 3rd gen, respectively. Sadly (or thankfully) can't happen.

Aurorus w/power herb
Naive/modest
252sp.atk/252spd
Refrigerate
Boomburst
Freezedry
Geomancy
Thousandwaves/diamondstorm/steam eruption
With bulletpunch limited to gen4 and machpunch to gen3 aurorus has an easier time to set up and sweep. Like with sylveon, it gets stab-ate boomburst which hurts a lot especially when backed by geomancy. Freeze dry is se against any water types. Thousand waves when released give great coverage, steam eruption for heatran+burn while d storm can help with def boosts.

Victini @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Modest Nature
252 SpAtt / 252 Spd / 4 SpDef
Victory Star
- Quiver Dance
- Blue Flare
- Psystrike
- Grass Pledge / Coverage

Victini @ Power Herb / Life Orb
Naughty Nature
Some mixed EVs
Victory Star
- Shell Smash
- Psystrike
- Blue Flare
- Bolt Strike

Victini wrecks yo' shit.

2 of the better boosting moves and some incredibly powerful moves to boot, along with a good stat spread.

I don't think it will be more viable than in OU (that is to say : completely unviable), but Shedinja can now use Endeavor...

I don't think it will be more viable than in OU (that is to say : completely unviable), but Shedinja can now use Endeavor...
Too bad Shedinja doesn't get any priority to finish the other Pokemon off.

On the bright side, Shedinja looks like an excellent Wish passer. Most of the time it will be able to switch in and out with no damage, so it will be able to pass many Wishes throughout the match. This makes Shedinja the ultimate team supporter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)