• yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is Ace attorney

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Gigavolt Trial
Hi,im a player and my showdown name is NeoClassico.I dont play so much Ou and i prefer lower tier and Om and i come up with this team.
Mainly ,I wanted a competitive team based on Ace attorney First Game
this the team:
Steel Samurai (Steelix) @ Leftovers
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 128 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Def / 124 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Roar
The main Stealth Rock setter of course.Roar for phazing,Eq and Heavy Slam as physical stab

Manfred Von Karma (Vileplume) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 132 HP / 144 Def / 128 SpA / 104 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Strength Sap
- Sludge Bomb
- Moonblast
- Sleep Powder
The Fightining Check .Able to Strenght Sap for recovery,Dazzling Gleam to fulfill better its role as a Fighting Type check.
Named after the adoctive dad of Miles Edgeworth ,a ruthless prosecutor who killed its father.
Redd White (Guzzlord) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Dark Pulse
A great force to be reconed with.Punishes Switches with Its coverage options.Not much to say about this mons.
Named after Redd White a game antagonist a person in game which made is fortune on blackmail and it controls the whole sistem,
The Thinker (Slowbro) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Toxic
A defensive pokemon .Scald for chance of Burn,Psyshock for fighting and poison ,and Slack Off for recovery.
Named after The Thinker ,because a clock used as a murder weapon had the shape of `The Thinker` exactly
Apollo Justice (Medicham) @ Electrium Z
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Zen Headbutt
- High Jump Kick
- Thunder Punch
A Bulk Up user able to Ohko anything after Rocks.
Named after Apollo Justice that is a defense attorney that appear in the 4th game of the series.
Mia Fey (Xatu) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- U-turn
- Grass Knot
- Heat Wave
- Roost
Main Magic Bouncer.U-Turn for Pivoting,Heat Wave for steels,and Grass Knot for Seismitoad and Roost for recovery
Named after Mia Fey the sister of the tutor of Phoenix Wright and a in training medium

Hi, good start on your team, its filled with a great deal of bulk and power, with a resistance for every type.

One thing I noticed is that your team is rather slow. Your fastest mon sits only at a 259 speed stat, and you have no form of speed control to help it. Most mons faster than that will give you trouble, such as delphox, whimsicott, sneasel, and especially NP Ghostium mismagius(sweeps your whole team if it comes in on xatu or vileplume). To remedy this problem, you could give medicham a scarf or run bullet punch and or fake out. It's hard to sweep with only 259 speed alone.

Don't invest in guzzlord's hp. Your spread increases its overall bulk by 11% but if you do 128 def / 128 spdef, you increase its overall bulk by 22%. It's because of that wonky hp:defense ratio.

I barely use steelix, but the evs on it as well as vileplume look rather random. What do the evs allow them to KO/survive? An explanation of this would help, otherwise you're better off running 252/252 on them.

Also rock head isn't doing any favors for steelix. I'd recommend switching the ability to sturdy so that it has a chance to stop sweeps such as z-celebrate vaporeon or np ghostium mismagius via roar or attacking.

Lastly, minor nitpicking but your format is a little inconsistent. On 4 of your mons you have the name after their sprite, but 2 of them have the name before the sprite, which is a little distracting but nothing significant.

In summary: Great bulky balance, needs more speed
Electrium->Choice Scarf OR life orb
Bulk up->Bullet punch (if you want fake out too, replace zen)
Guzzlord 252 hp / 252 SpA -> 128 Def / 252 SpA / 128 SpDef
Rock head -> Sturdy

Hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)