God among us, Gen7 LC (II Edition) - Signups

Approved by Quite Quiet and TDs

GodAmongUS.png

(thanks to Asukara aka Final Demolition for tournament banner)
1st edition won by Level 56

Introduction:
I remember how Sumo/US LC started, with every ORAS LC Pokémons banned. Playing with Sumo LC, the first suspect was around insane Cutiefly Baton Passing set, then it was clear how much strong Z-Conversion's mechanics on Porygon was. Next was Vulpix because Drought and support to Chlorophyll Pokémon such as Bellsprout and Bulbasaur had become dominant and hindered teambuilding. Then was Torchic's time and its Curse/Bulk up/Speed booster (to itself and to teammates). And it was recently the controversial and quite contested Wingul's ban. But do you want to see them working another time? Have you missed CM Swirlix :D? And what about Murkrow and Misdreavus versatility?

Rules:

• This will be a single elimination, best of one tournament.
  • All games will be played in the current SUMO LC metagame, following all standard clauses, but every round one LC Ubers Pokémon (except Sneasel and Scyther) will be dropped and players will have to build accordingly. The one that gets dropped will be completely randomized and everyone can use that pokémon for the round. Of course you can choose to not use it, but you cannot sub out one LC Uber Pokémon for another. When a LC Uber is draw for a specific round, it's not more randomized as long as all LC Ubers Pokémons will be just drawn.
  • If you're getting started in LC, here there are viability rankings and a teambuilding compendium threads.
  • Standard tournament rules apply. I suggest to play with standard US Uber/OU/UU/RU/NU match, paying attention to play with LC pokèmon at Level 5.
  • Please save and post replays in this thread when matches are completed.
  • All other official tournament rules can be found here.
Good Luck!

neomon
LilyAC
Altariel von Sweep
Coconut
Mikaav
Casparov
RaJ.Shoot
Corckscrew
Simbo
fitzy72
Magma
Jho
antemortem
PyProd
Xyiavez
TruSwagblu
Adam the First
DarkAlex55
Cheese5555
The Avalanches
Dreamcatcher
tcr
Alternatif
czim
Shrug
Luthier
LudiCola
AFatMudkip
Anime Sans
Watchog
majaspic22
sister
TheJ3estPenguin
BurntZebra
kushal00
Ampha
a fruitshop owner

Last edited:
He had to find the way to reset that (automatic procedure on login, ask for Administrator). I can signup him but it's not easy to schedule matches in this way.
Thanks, sign him in please, and in case, I'll handle schedules for him too, but yeah, I'll tell him about that login procedure.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)