Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested in your flawless ditto and ghastly. Doesn't have to be shiny but I'm also looking for flawless protean froakie. I have shiny kyurem and the three musketeers as well as a 31/31/31/31/31/0 shiny timburr sadly he is not native to kalos

As I've been seeing it advertised in your thread title for a while, I figured I might as well try to get one. CMT for the HP Fire Defog Latios?

I don't have it updated into my thread yet, but you may be interested in a Body Slam Seismic Toss Kangaskhan that I recently bred in Emerald (31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly or Adamant). Haven't seen any others on the site yet.

Are you able to trade gen 4 dex fillers? I only need a 15 Pokemon to finish the National dex in Platinum. I don't care about gender, natures (unless stated) or IVs, all I ask is that they are legit. I can clone if you are wanting your Pokemon back. The Pokemon I need are:

Vulpix
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Cranidos
Manaphy

I've already posted in the simple request topic multiple times, but it seems like no one wants to help me.

Ahh that's too bad. Well, would you take the bergmite for the shiny kyurem? And could you move tutor earth power onto it please?
I can do that.

Hi Gonzo,
I have the Pumpkaboo ready. Any nickname?
My FC is 4570 8714 5754
No nickname is needed!

Im interested in your flawless ditto and ghastly. Doesn't have to be shiny but I'm also looking for flawless protean froakie. I have shiny kyurem and the three musketeers as well as a 31/31/31/31/31/0 shiny timburr sadly he is not native to kalos
I don't have a shiny Froakie unfortunately, I have those pokemon that you mentioned as well. What do you have to offer besides that?

Oh shoot yeah it was thundurus I'm sorry!!
That's alright!

As I've been seeing it advertised in your thread title for a while, I figured I might as well try to get one. CMT for the HP Fire Defog Latios?

I don't have it updated into my thread yet, but you may be interested in a Body Slam Seismic Toss Kangaskhan that I recently bred in Emerald (31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly or Adamant). Haven't seen any others on the site yet.
Replied in your thread.

Are you able to trade gen 4 dex fillers? I only need a 15 Pokemon to finish the National dex in Platinum. I don't care about gender, natures (unless stated) or IVs, all I ask is that they are legit. I can clone if you are wanting your Pokemon back. The Pokemon I need are:

Vulpix
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Cranidos
Manaphy

I've already posted in the simple request topic multiple times, but it seems like no one wants to help me.
Since I was gone, I want to ask if you got any of these pokemon yet. I would love to help though.

Sorry it took so long to reply everyone, I've been very busy with work. I appreciate your patients!

I can do that.

No nickname is needed!

I don't have a shiny Froakie unfortunately, I have those pokemon that you mentioned as well. What do you have to offer besides that?

That's alright!

Replied in your thread.

Since I was gone, I want to ask if you got any of these pokemon yet. I would love to help though.

Sorry it took so long to reply everyone, I've been very busy with work. I appreciate your patients!
Sweet, let me know when you can trade

For the Platinum National Pokedex I still need:

Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock

I also need a few in Gen 5 too, they are:

Victini
Zorua
Zekrom
Tirtouga
Archen
Keldeo
Genesect
Meloetta

I didn't have the gen 5 when they were new so I missed most events. The only problem is the I'm not able to get my gen 4 Pokemon in to gen 5 yet as I currently only have 4 badges. All I can suggest is that If you are wanting any Pokemon in return for gen 5 Pokemon, then I'll have to trade you the Pokemon you want in the gen 4 games and you'll have to transfer them to your gen 5 games.

can you throw me a pm whenever you open RNG again ? Thanks :))))
Will do!

our trades tomorrow!!1
I'll try to catch you on before I go to work (2:30pm-11:00pm GMT-7).

Sweet, let me know when you can trade
I'll PM/VM you when I see you on.

Sure, in that case I'm ready whenever you are :)
I'm ready now!

Hi, for the Hipppotas would you take a 5 IV Jolly or Adamant Kangaskhan in a Dream Ball or 5 IV Bold Vullaby with Foul Play in Ultra Ball?
I'll take the Kangaskhan in the dream ball.

For the Platinum National Pokedex I still need:

Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock

I also need a few in Gen 5 too, they are:

Victini
Zorua
Zekrom
Tirtouga
Archen
Keldeo
Genesect
Meloetta

I didn't have the gen 5 when they were new so I missed most events. The only problem is the I'm not able to get my gen 4 Pokemon in to gen 5 yet as I currently only have 4 badges. All I can suggest is that If you are wanting any Pokemon in return for gen 5 Pokemon, then I'll have to trade you the Pokemon you want in the gen 4 games and you'll have to transfer them to your gen 5 games.
I don't need anything in return, I can help you out though. I just need to find my Platinum game first as I had mostly all the pokemon on there.

toshady4ladies Belbazoar your pokemon are ready.

Last edited:
Cool :D
FC: 4570 8714 5754 IGN: Evan

Edit: Looks like I've missed you again :( I'll catch you next time :P

Last edited:
Will do!

I'm ready now!

I don't need anything in return, I can help you out though. I just need to find my Platinum game first as I had mostly all the pokemon on there.

toshady4ladies Belbazoar your pokemon are ready.
dude I get home at 3:30 pm after school. when do you have time?

Will do!

I'm ready now!

Great! I'm at work right now so when I get home in 45 minutes-1 hour I can trade. I'm assuming your friend code is in your sig so I'll add you when I get home. Mine is in my sig also, IGN is Rich. What is your IGN?

Hello, just letting you know that I'm free to do that trade when ever is good for you. I posted my FC are few posts up.

Hi again Gonzo,
I can now breed competitive Pinsir in sports ball, Snubull in love ball, Snorlax in heavy ball, Skarmory in heavy ball, Venonat in moon ball, Growlithe in lure ball, Chansey in love ball, Cherubi in love ball or dream ball, Starly in dream ball, Sunkern in dream ball, Houndor in moon ball and Exeggcute in dream ball. Any interest in any of these?
Cheers

Last edited:
I am interested in your HP Fire Defog Latios :) I have tried to RNG one myself, but I can't seem to get the hang of it :/
I have many shinies, including ones in apricorn balls :) all are kalos born + shiny :)
For instance:
Chansey Bold Natural Cure 31/31/31/31/31/31 (aromatherapy, heal bell, seismic toss, counter) in a love ball
Clamperl (f) Timid Swift Swim 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (aqua ring, muddy water, refresh) in a love ball
Clamperl (f) Naive Swift Swim 31/31/31/31/31/32 (aqua ring, muddy water, refresh) in a lure ball
Feebas (f) Bold Swift Swim 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (haze, mirror coat, dragon pulse, hypnosis) in a dream ball
Growlithe Jolly Flash Fire 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (close combat, morning sun, crunch, iron tail) in a fast ball
Houndour Timid Flash Fire 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (nasty plot, sucker punch, thunder fang) in a moon ball
Kangaskhan Adamant Scrappy 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (hammer arm, counter, double-edge, stomp) in a safari ball
Larvitar Careful Guts 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (iron head, outrage, stealth rock, dragon dance) in a level ball
Makuhita Adamant Thick Fat/Guts 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (cross chop, bullet punch, wide guard, counter) in a level ball
Marill Adamant Huge Power 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (aqua jet, belly drum) in a lure ball
Munchlax Careful Thick Fat 31/31/31/31/31/31 (curse, self-destruct, pursuit) in a heavy ball
Ralts Timid Trace 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (destiny bond, disable) in a love ball
Ralts Jolly Trace 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (destiny bond, shadow sneak, disable, mean look) in a moon ball
Scyther Adamant Technician 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (defog, night slash, baton pass) in a friend ball
Shinx Hasty Intimidate 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE (ice fang, fire fang) in a moon ball
Smeargle Timid Own Tempo 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a fast ball
Swinub Naive Snow Cloak 31/31/31/31/31/31 (stealth rock, icicle crash, icicle spear, freeze-dry) in a heavy ball
Tentacool Calm Liquid Ooze 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (aqua ring, confuse ray, rapid spin, mirror coat) in a lure ball
Trapinch Jolly Hyper Cutter 31/31/31/xx/31/31 in a safari ball
Marill Quiet Static 31/30/31/30/31/00 (iron tail) HP FIRE in a love ball

Those are all bred by me and hatched by others using SVs.
I also have some shinies that are selfbred using Masuda Method:

Gastly Timid Levitate 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (disable, perish song) in a moon ball
Mareep Modest Static 31/29/31/30/31/30 HP WATER in a moon ball

Hopefully something catches your eye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)