Announcement goodbye and good luck

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
Hi all, this will be my last announcement as NUTL as I'm finally stepping down to pursue other interests. This wont be surprising for some of you as I've gradually lost interest in Smogon and Pokemon as a whole over the past two years, and now felt like the right time to finally move onto my next chapter. It's crazy to me that I've been TL for 1006 entire days, and council for over 1300, and I really do appreciate all the great people I've met along the way. When I first became TL things in the community were rocky, and I made it my mission to make sure NU gets back to it's former glory and fosters the happy atmosphere it's contributors deserved. It took a lot of work, a lot of bad apples had to be rooted out, but I'm proud of where we've gotten and what we've become. I hope that you all continue to grow and let NU prosper, and I'm confident that the community is in good hands with the NU leadership team. You might see me around the NU Discord every so often, and I wont rule out the possibility that I return in the distant future as so many before me have, but until then goodbye, and I hope you all have a great 2021.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Eternally you welcomed me into NU like family when I was having troubles in PU and have been nothing but nice and as friendly as I expect a TL to be. It will be sad to see you go. I hope whoever fills your spot will be just as good at their job as you were. We'll miss you bro!

Last edited:

poh

<?>
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i remember during the oras days me thinking 'this guy has a lot of potential' and just look how things planned out. the best captain who has led the NU ship and, most importantly, a great guy to talk with. best of luck with your future projects!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)