Goomeon's Shiny Store-ish Thing (Competitive Shinies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deerling is kalos-born if that's what you're asking o-o confused a bit
If you go to anistar city, there's a girl standing right outside that can check the memory of your pokemon. If she says something about your pokemon having a good memory, but doesn't seem able to remember.. then it means it's likely had the pentagon hacked onto it.

If you go to anistar city, there's a girl standing right outside that can check the memory of your pokemon. If she says something about your pokemon having a good memory, but doesn't seem able to remember.. then it means it's likely had the pentagon hacked onto it.
weird, guess it's hacked junk - didn't know it worked that way x-x wtf guess i gotta toss the deerling

hello, excuse me, i would like to offer on the shiny Aegislash. would you be comfortable accepting a shiny adamant Aggron?
the stats are as follows:
HP: 344
ATK: 281
DEF: 400
SP. ATK: 140
SP. DEF: 216
SPD: 136
my friend code is 0430-6714-0213 (Ramin)

Is the ralts with hyper voice kalos born by any chance?
That's impossible to be kalos born - it's a tutor move o-o meh I'm concerned I have other "hacked stuff" too awwh

hello, excuse me, i would like to offer on the shiny Aegislash. would you be comfortable accepting a shiny adamant Aggron?
the stats are as follows:
HP: 344
ATK: 281
DEF: 400
SP. ATK: 140
SPD: 136
my friend code is 0430-6714-0213 (Ramin)
Already have an aggron :/

That's impossible to be kalos born - it's a tutor move o-o meh I'm concerned I have other "hacked stuff" too awwh

Already have an aggron :/
oh, no no, that's alright, how about a shiny Chandelure with the stats as follows: (i'm quite desperate haha)
Modest nature
HP: 262
ATK: 103
DEF: 216
SP. ATK: 427
SPD: 259
ability is flash fire

oh, no no, that's alright, how about a shiny Chandelure with the stats as follows: (i'm quite desperate haha)
Modest nature
HP: 262
ATK: 103
DEF: 216
SP. ATK: 427
SPD: 259
ability is flash fire
Also have a litwick. x-x They're all on my list lol

Also have a litwick. x-x They're all on my list lol
dammit! i'm desperate, as soon as i read Aegislash i freaked out xD
let's see... how about a shiny milotic?
HP: 301
ATK: 137
DEF: 176
SP. ATK: 219
SP. DEF: 256
SPD: 189
Docile, Marvel Scale

dammit! i'm desperate, as soon as i read Aegislash i freaked out xD
let's see... how about a shiny milotic?
HP: 301
ATK: 137
DEF: 176
SP. ATK: 219
SP. DEF: 256
SPD: 189
Docile, Marvel Scale
Er please look at my list of stuff before offering :s Also, the stats don't help me see what the pokemon is - it needs to be their IV spreads. And, i'm only looking for kalos born shinies if those aren't kalos born

Er please look at my list of stuff before offering :s Also, the stats don't help me see what the pokemon is - it needs to be their IV spreads. And, i'm only looking for kalos born shinies if those aren't kalos born
oh... only kalos born, huh... okay, i only got crappy ones... sorry for wasting your time, goomeon.

Zangoose HA still available?
I can trade petlil 5iv
Meowth 5iv jolly technician
Sneasl pickpocket 5iv jolly
Tyanon 5iv
Or we can talk about it
My last poke is an umbreon 6iv shiny with syncrhonize ability

lol no big but you did take long I got a shiny charizard already!!! and the guy gave me free shiny medicham, shiny manectric, and shiny charizard x

Hello,I am interested in your competitive shiny aegislash

I would Like to offer you 2 pokemon for it
Jirachi:
Level:5
Nature:Modest
Ability:Serene Grace
Ev:none(I haven't been training it but you can still ev train pretty easy)
Iv:I have no idea on iv but because it is a event so it is full iv
Move:wish,confusion,rest,Draco meteor
att:14
Def:16
Sp.at:17
Sp.def:16
Sp:16
OT:GAMESTP
ID:002270

Scizor:Shiny
Bullet punch
Sword dance
Brick break
Roost
Full iv and ev
Stats
Att:394
Def:236
Sp.def:196
Sp.att:131
Sp:229
Nature:adamant

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
any of these?
*ALL ARE FLAWLESS WITH EGG MOVES, JUST ASK FOR THEM*

Hydreigon - Modest - Levitate

Chimchar - Jolly - Iron Fist - EM

Vullaby - Impish - Overcoat - EM

Breloom - Jolly - Technician - EM

Gardevoir - Modest - Synchronize

Pinsir - Jolly - Moxie - EM

Rotom - H - Modest - Levitate - HP Ice

Fennekin - Modest - Magician - EM

Eevee FEMALE - Timid - Anticipation

I specialize in Shiny Move Tutor Pokemon in special Pokeballs, as well as normal egg move Pokemon in special Pokeballs. Reply with any wants if you're interested; I'm interested in a lot of your stuff.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have a feeling I'd have nothing that'd interest you, but CMT for this anyway ^^
| Timid | Protean (HA) | 31/x/31/30/31/30 | Lv.56 Battle Ready |
HP Fire

Good stuff at the bottom (shinies)

hello,
i like:
| Adamant | Trace | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Disable, Confuse Ray | Lv.1 Untrained |
| Gallade Build

Budew | Timid | Leaf Guard (HA) | 31/18/30/31/30/30 | Spikes, Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm, Extrasensory | Lv.1 Untrained |
HP Rock

let me know what you'd like for them from my shop. thanks

You have a great trade thread here. I'm very interested in competitive Kalos bred shiny pokemon, would you CMT? I can probably find specifics that I'm interested in later, depending on how many of my pokemon you would be interested in.

I'm one of the last Gen 3 breeders, which is the only way to get Softboiled Clefable and a number of other things. Hopefully I have stuff you're interested in!

If you really don't see much though, I have a huge collection of competitive pokemon from my Gen 4 shop that are not included in my current one. I could link you to a spreadsheet with the information for them.

Vullaby | Impish | Overcoat | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Knock Off, Foul Play | Lv. 1 Untrained

hello! Very interested in this gal! I have a shiny lopunny Klutz w/ encore/icepunch/switcheroo and can relearn fake out jolly nature x/31/31/31/31/31
also have shiny mareep static w/ healbell HP ice 70 modest nat

NOTING: Lopunny is nicknamed Lovemuffin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)