NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

Anyways, ladies and gentlemen of the Greek Mythology court. I present to you, a caught mafia in the name of: Josh.

Now he might come back later and hoot and hollar that he was suddenly busy or something like that. But it becomes impossible to ignore the 'coincidence' that he happens to be 'busy' as soon as something of actual substance is required from him. This, is a clear cut example of mafia behavior being backed into a corner that they don't actually support and they haven't thought through.

But apricity Hitmonleet Blazade warren42 CaffeineBoost ItzViper482

Let me present to you, the biggest piece of evidence here. One that dispels the notion of this being TvT or T(Asek)vS(Former). Everyone else.

Of everyone left in the game post-empoof, Asek has the strongest town performance record. And if I had to come from a mafia perspective. This is probably the greatest time to get him lynched. After all, we're locked into a 1v1 and one of us has to be lynched. But, we've both had fairly meh games and both have valid reasons to be lynched.

So if this is town v town, why haven't the mafia railed for aseks lynch? If there's 3 of them out there, then it's not super hard with the votes as they are. Even if warren=scum=idler, it's still super possible to get him lynched. So why not do that? It'd be simple. Get him lynched today, then when he flips town, get me lynched tomorrow and that's a scum win.

So then this has to be town asek vs scum me. Except in that case, the conditions haven't changed. Asek is still as lynchable as ever but now I have two other people to back me up and get the tide to turn against him.

But we aren't seeing those situations here. Instead we see everyone railing against me in a way, by sheer numbers has to be the mafia lynching me here.

So if you want to say in this thing, I am scum. You need to find a conclusive answer why the mafia would rather push me then asek here and why I've been universally attacked, if the mafia have really gone out of their way to save me.

Because if the mafia have been saving me from the last two lynches and I suddenly now flip scum, they are screwed. apricity and ItzViper482 both as mafia would have to know that if I flipped mafia here and they, as my mafia buddies have been saving me, they would be absolutely screwed. So why hasn't that line of thought come into play? Probably, because the three of us are town here. And it's simply Asek/Josh/someone else

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anyways, ladies and gentlemen of the Greek Mythology court. I present to you, a caught mafia in the name of: Josh.

Now he might come back later and hoot and hollar that he was suddenly busy or something like that. But it becomes impossible to ignore the 'coincidence' that he happens to be 'busy' as soon as something of actual substance is required from him. This, is a clear cut example of mafia behavior being backed into a corner that they don't actually support and they haven't thought through.
actually LMAO my online status is visible so you knew i didn't check smogon since your last post

Josh

=P
because it was the last thing i clicked on smogon. if you click the name it says last seen viewing thread x 4 minutes ago or w,e, and clicking my profile shows that too. you're a fucking sim mod though you know this.

Josh

=P

Sandip Pandey
, knows English
Answered Dec 21, 2017 · Author has 91 answers and 95.9k answer views

Avoid is used when you don't want confrontation with an event of person.
Example- Rohit is avoiding me since last meeting, thats why he skipped today’s party.
Ignore is used when you are trying to deny the impact or presence of a person/situation as if it does not matter to you.
example :- Rohit ignored what i was suggesting and went on explaining his ideas only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)