NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

Here is my complete log with rad

Saturday at 1:14 AM
A secret chat? Neat.

"You think beating me is easy, I'm raticate eating your lines up cuz they are so cheesy"
RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Saturday at 1:15 AM
So why me?

"You think beating me is easy, I'm raticate eating your lines up cuz they are so cheesy"
RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Saturday at 10:46 AM
It’s a good intersection between people I can read, people that are probably town, people that are probably town reading me, people that have something interesting to say

Yo mods is all discussion about game restricted to this chat or can we talk in discord pm as well.

Edit

Metal Sonic
Resurgence

Mafia Champion
Saturday at 11:08 AM
apricity said:
It’s a good intersection between people I can read, people that are probably town, people that are probably town reading me, people that have something interesting to say

Yo mods is all discussion about game restricted to this chat or can we talk in discord pm as well.
This chat only

I am Metal Sonic! I'm a UU Mentor and Battling 101 Tutor, come on #mentor for help!
Sonic & Knuckles: #1 BW UU RMT (Vintage)
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 3:38 AM
Hi you should USE this for STUFF otherwise its USELESS

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 12:58 PM
i'm lynching between fh viper and empoof today maybe considering leet

what's up

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 2:32 PM
Fam?

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 2:51 PM
Eh not much. Im hella tired and I cant read people for anything this game

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 2:52 PM
Can you recruit more people ot just me

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 6:58 PM
i can recruit more people to this chat yeah

this would be much easier if ms just made a fucking discord lmao

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 6:58 PM
2x shots

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:23 PM
discord is a lot more convienent; inclined to agree. and alrighty

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:24 PM
are you avoiding thread fsr

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:26 PM
nah im actually roleplaying as a fire emblem character on a discord server atm

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:26 PM
and now i sound like a nerd; moreso than usual

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:27 PM
3P1K said:
nah im actually roleplaying as a fire emblem character on a discord server atm
cool

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:29 PM
someone is gonna have to go the store; i can be active in like 3 minutes

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:31 PM
please for the sake of my sanity vote in formerhope and viper

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:35 PM
apricity said:
please for the sake of my sanity vote in formerhope and viper
I mean i'll probably wind up voting FH on the basis of my reads are shit and lolselfpres so i can probably oblige

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
don't worry about self preservation you're not getting lynched

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 7:41 PM
urite; i already said i wasnt ITT a couple times
although viper was pinged by one the times i said it for :blobshrug: reasons

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:13 PM
I’m going to vote viper

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 8:19 PM
go for it

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:22 PM
If anybody says TSTBS or TWTBW in the thread one more time I will lose it

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 8:32 PM
apricity said:
If anybody says TSTBS or TWTBW in the thread one more time I will lose it
kk i'll take note of that my b

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 8:33 PM
LOL

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:22 PM
Good work you are town now. Im an OS Vig. We can talk about targets tonight. Dw bout it.

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 9:22 PM
YOU'RE WHAT?

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:23 PM
Uh i can kill a fool with a lightning bolt

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

:thumbsup:

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

apricity

Mafia Champion
then counterclaim ASEK???

Edit

apricity

Mafia Champion
Yesterday at 9:24 PM
I'M LITERALLY GOING TO COUNTERCLAIM FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T SAY SOMETHING RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Edit

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:24 PM
I CANT TELL IF HE ACTUALLY CLAIMED I ASKED LIKE TWICE

RADicate 2015
Like Reply

3P1K

Yesterday at 9:27 PM
DAFUQ

RADicate 2015
Number 2638. Meanwhile, RAD’s last post was Number 2608:
Therefore, I assert that it is an entirely logical possibility that Apricity either altered or outright forged his posted log

Asek

Banned deucer.
im probably not gonna vote. you guys sort this one out like its lylo and ill just chill out over here. this situation is just bad for solving for me because unlike the remainder of you who are town i dont have the knowledge of you being town to help narrow in the solve to finding the two other town whereas ive got to try find three and in all honesty im unsure of who i think is scum here and idk if ive got time to read as i didnt find time to in the last couple of days. maybe ill chime up but consider me a treestump for all intents and purposes please

im probably not gonna vote. you guys sort this one out like its lylo and ill just chill out over here. this situation is just bad for solving for me because unlike the remainder of you who are town i dont have the knowledge of you being town to help narrow in the solve to finding the two other town whereas ive got to try find three and in all honesty im unsure of who i think is scum here and idk if ive got time to read as i didnt find time to in the last couple of days. maybe ill chime up but consider me a treestump for all intents and purposes please
If it’ll help, why not look at Blazade + Warren in particular? We’ve narrowed it down to at least one of them being scum (at least, I have...), so it might help to look from that point in particular

Asek

Banned deucer.
itd be a lot more prudent for you to look at josh and apricity as that seems to be where the thread trajectory is heading towards and determining if you do think there is a wolf there and if so who

Asek

Banned deucer.
my thought process rn:

leet + apricity look like they have good interactions with, former hope but the fact theyre both prs is something i cant get out of my head, feels like theres way too much power in tthe town if these two are both town. maybe a silly thought but one i cant shake regardless. dont really like apricitys flipout on 3p1k eod2 very much, and didnt like their postings early in d3 where fh and him tried to pin liability for that onto me then seemed to go pussyfoot when i said i had a day role.

blazade and warren are who knows i guess. apricitys points on blazade make sense, maybe blazade isnt the type of person to try derpclear and they dont make those posts believing former hopes claim but i thought the possibility of someone ever taking that claim seriously were so minor to begin with idk how much i wanna read into it (i picked it up as flavour joking immediatly....) warren stumbling felt town but i guess theres no real good reasons for me to feel that way when i attempt to rationalise it

i said josh + empoof were probably opposing alignment at one point, texas said so at an earlier junction, idk what empoof himsef really thought about josh but i need to read into the josh + fh interactions a bit more. not sure how abrasive josh is with his buddies interacting in the thread, came across quite hostile at fh in the thread in some of their posts, someone esle can go check other joshgames to see if its consistent because idk if i have the time, but i felt like my biggest points in town!josh favour was this style of dismissal of fh as a player. on the other hand i found fhs read of josh weird, like they were just trying to have josh as a sr there but couldnt come up with convincing reasons to so just put them there to potentially make them look better when they inevitably flipped?

on a petty note josh trying to claim responsibilty for fh lynch keeps grating me, that lynch was my child

this probably makes no sense

Okay I really don't know why people are on apricity that just seems silly.

Regarding the CFD that's pretty NAI I'm almost never gonna entertain last minute crap on town reads but you're right I'm even less likely to do it if I'm scumbuddies with the guy lol.

Today's behavior from everyone has really only confirmed Josh/warren for me. Josh pushing a less than viable lynch is odd and warren's doing even less.

I think Josh is more clear because when Former starts giving up like that very early on I think most scumbuddies with him would be quick to be publicly against him. (Another reason, Asek, your gladiate means more than your votes). Really can't go back and build a detailed case but I'll try to check for votes before dl and I'll be on the right person

Again, really sorry for this I thought it'd be over before my vacation.

Also to warren voting at MYLO versus LYLO changes literally nothing but losing Asek and making it easier for scum to quick hammer a vote no one should be making anyway so it's pretty low impact.
yes.

literally what the fuck

itd be a lot more prudent for you to look at josh and apricity as that seems to be where the thread trajectory is heading towards and determining if you do think there is a wolf there and if so who
you've been slinging my name in with josh's today and i haven't heard why

you've said that there's one scum between me and honestly if you make a believable case on why this is true then i would be very happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)