GSC Cup IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VMs were on my wall. I emptied it yesterday and deleted those VMs along with others. If you believe what I said, then I’d like the win. My opponent can have it otherwise. I don’t have a mean to retrieve those VMs unfortunately.
With the help of some Divine Powers I managed to retrieve the deleted VMs (shown below). They don't show any scheduled time beyond "week end" and certainly no indication of anyone missing a time. Therefore a coinflip still is the right decision which will be maintained.

Also for those people with unfinished r1 extensions, the deadline is tonight, so please get your games done before then.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
With the help of some Divine Powers I managed to retrieve the deleted VMs (shown below). They don't show any scheduled time beyond "week end" and certainly no indication of anyone missing a time. Therefore a coinflip still is the right decision which will be maintained.

Also for those people with unfinished r1 extensions, the deadline is tonight, so please get your games done before then.
That’s pretty cool. I was available to play at his suggested time (Wednesday around 9pm his time). Why I messaged him on Wednesday 04/18 whether he could play or not. Waited on smogtours but he never logged on. Haven’t heard any further communication from him since. You’re right; we didn’t agree on a time per se. I did make more of an attempt to play than he did, however. It’s all good whichever the decision.

Gonna call activity for the r1 game, we've set battle times twice since the extension and he's missed them both + I have to leave soon

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Winterains gave me the win; convo on his profile

e: paging Jimmy Turtwig just to make sure this post wasn't missed; not sure if you've been updating the OP w/ given wins and this didn't get caught or you're saving it for the end

Last edited:
Extension deadline has passed, so here are the activity decisions from the uncompleted matches:

Aplezorah vs Exiline: exiline missed the initial scheduled time and has made no attemps to get it done since extension was granted, despite multiple reminders from Aplezorah, so activity for him

Kina vs Haruno: both have been trying but Haruno’s schedule of no weekend activity and otherwise suggesting times in the middle of the night for Kina make this hard to get done, so activity for Kina

Tzara vs Wamr: both before and after extension deadline Tzara proposed a time and reminded his opponent to respond, which led to vague scheduling efforts but no clear time, activity for Tzara

Roystopror vs TheJFrenzy1: opponent missed multiple scheduled times and eventually gave the win to Roystopror

New Pairings

Astamatitos vs Aplezorah
Kina vs OminousDraco
Bomber. vs Tzara
brown people wearing polo shirts vs roystopror

Deadline for this round is sunday 29nd 23:59 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)