GSC Cup VI - Round I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Act. Opp has failed to turn up for scheduled games twice. He only spoke to me in PMs, so for privacy's sake if you need to see that let me know and I'll PM you a screenshot of our conversation.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
HSOWA messaged here about his opp dropping out, but as his opp also posted, I ended up double DQing them some days ago. This is completely my fault and for that I'm resubbing HSOWA in.

[16:59:56] Perry: !roll 29
Rolling (1 to 29): 23

New matchup:
Pedrock vs HSOWA

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Activity post. My opponent said that he could not play until Friday last week, so we scheduled for Friday. He missed the time (was not on all day), I tried to reschedule for Saturday and Sunday at similar times. I got no response to this (or since then) and he was offline pretty much all weekend. He has not responded since then and I made it explicitly clear that I did not want to play later this week. I will be active tomorrow and the next day in case he wants to reach out and get it done then, but consider this an activity win request otherwise.

Edit: I looked for Louna a couple times over the last few days just in case, but I did not see him online and he has not viewed forums at all over the last 2 days. Activity win request

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)