That's pretty impressive ngl, but unfortunately this thread pertains to base GSC only, not ROM hacks. I'm not sure if there's a different thread where it would be appropriate to post that, but you can certainly try looking or ask a moderator to make your own thread.I'm putting together a pdf with all routes for Pokemon Perfect Crystal and want to add certain spots where top tier pokemon can suitably gain their recommended EVs.
If any of you could give your opinion on this it would be appreciated. Recommended Pokemon for new players to choose will help them progress without having to backtrack or start over with new Pokemon as often.
Is it easy to read? Is there something you think could be added? I will add a legend and denote which routes are most suitable for EV training specific top tier Pokemon.
- Old Rod
- Good Rod
- Super Rod
- Exception - for special encounters or changes from original Crystal which will have a table explaining how.
- % under the time of day means it is a land encounter
- Green check means you have to hit a tree.
- Green Check with a + will means that it is only a rare encounter when hitting a tree.
- Small Green check with % means that you can find on land and in tree.
- Blue Check means Surf or Fishing.
View attachment 432168