Tournaments GSC PL - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gsc is one of the best things that happened to me this year.
If I said that I knew how to explain to someone who has no knowledge of pokemon why I intentionally put myself through so much to participate to these tours all year, I'd be lying. Sometimes the emotion gets the better of me. My enthusiasm was enough to prove to myself that this game is important for me just as it can be for many others.

It's daunting to think of the myriad of all these matches and scheduling and games but I don't think I could ask for anything more than to see this tournament happen. It's incredible and it seems as though all the players from different backgrounds and with different format experiences are finally coming together to enjoy one of the things I enjoy most. It's wonderful because it's one of the most comprehensive events of gen2 that is yet to happen on this server. Just 2 years ago NU did not have the attention to attract so many players as it is today. Now we've finally pulled through and it's one of the most popular lower tiers in side forums.

I don't even care if I don't get drafted. I came to terms with the fact that as a human being I can only do so much when it comes to managing my time anyways. I wish for everyone that gets picked and all the team managers to do their best, to feel involved and to cherish this event which seems short of a Christmas Fucking Miracle.

I am especially excited to see more players becoming invested in formats, even just by watching from the sidelines, that they may have never thought would be so much fun and weren't familiar with before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)