[Gym Qualifiers] - Ground, Fire and Grass

S0L1D G0LD has yet to send

What should i do?
Oh, I didn't send in yet, did I? Cards on the table, I didn't send in the day my match was set up because I had a shred of hope that I could train my Gastrodon by then, and I didn't think that I could provide an adequate display of my skills to be worthwhile without it. That being said, I've fallen behind on nearly everything here due to irk reasons, and will send in a day or two when things subside.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Not to be rude or anything, but I still didn't get any team (EDIT: From G0LD. Birkal sent back on the 21st).

Can someone please pull the DQ trigger already? Or give me a deadline? Because I surely won't wait forever. If this doesn't start soonish you might need to get someone else to ref it :|.

Last edited:
Not to be rude or anything, but I still didn't get any team (EDIT: From G0LD. Birkal sent back on the 21st).

Can someone please pull the DQ trigger already? Or give me a deadline? Because I surely won't wait forever. If this doesn't start soonish you might need to get someone else to ref it :|.
Ironically, I would like to know the deadline as well. I've been very busy as of late, evinced by my daily activity consisting of one or two order sets at most, and would like to know if I need to push things around to send in before Monday. I can send in as early as tomorrow afternoon/evening (about 12-18 hours from now), if given advance notice.

I'm sorry to have been the cause of this hold up, and I acknowledge my fault entirely. Although I'm not enthusiastic about the possibility, if both of the two times I specified would be too late, I'm willing to eat a dq warning/disqualification. To be honest, all I've to do is finalize my arena at this point.

Last edited:
It's worth noting that since my last post, I've sent Frosty my team and arena. I suppose I should give the committee a copy of the latter, though.

I'll pop in here and speak to this (as the other gym person).

Gold has sent his team and now that all candidates and the examiner have done so Ground Qualifiers will continue as planned. Frosty and Toon are free to post their relative matches at their earliest convenience.

However they will be proceeding with one caveat. S0L1D G0LD will be competing in the qualifier with a hard DQ and zero DQ warnings. This is due to not only the incident above (seriously, you could have sent your team in the time it took to write either of those posts let alone the legitimately 12+ days between the qualifier starting and you sending your team) but also due to your prior performance in Water Qualifiers. The DQ for your qualifier will be 72 hours and any tag after that fact will give you 1 hour to post or be immediately disqualified. In terms of LOAs I'll be clear about that too. Distinct "won't be active at all" LOAs will be vaild for a grand total of 5 days during the match. Inexact "I will be busy" LOAs will extend your DQ by 12 hours again for a grand total of 5 days. This match should be your top priority. I'll personally be watching the match and I trust Frosty will also keep track of this. I will not be holding up this process any further, so do not think I/we will hesitate in DQing you.

Best of luck to both Ground Gym contenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)