Halloween Party Battle Competition Giveaway (Completed: 50 Pumpkaboos given away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depositing a level 12 Female Litleo with the message :]
Ign is Solar and thanks in advance :D
Also, could you nickname him/her Bananas?

I deposited a lv. 2 scatterbug, and my IGN is Sinncrow. If its not too much trouble, could you nickname it Boo Berry :); if it is, then dont worry about it.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I deposited a lv. 2 scatterbug, and my IGN is Sinncrow. If its not too much trouble, could you nickname it Boo Berry :); if it is, then dont worry about it.
If you've still got any, I would love one!

I deposited a Lv 6 Flabebe - IGN Kei.

Thank you!
Hi! I just ran out of Pumpkaboos, but I'll be breeding another batch either tonight or tomorrow night. You'll both still get one, it'll just be a bit longer. :)

Hi! I just ran out of Pumpkaboos, but I'll be breeding another batch either tonight or tomorrow night. You'll both still get one, it'll just be a bit longer. :)
Sounds good mate :). I had to deposit a new Lv. 3 scatterbug anyways, as the first one got sniped.

EDIT: Aaaaand Scatterbug #2 got sniped too.... Deposited a Lv. 3 Fletchling (girl), IGN is still the same as before. Sorry to keep putting up new info but I just keep getting sniped

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you!
i deposited a level 2 fletchiing caught in a masterball
Sent!
Sounds good mate :). I had to deposit a new Lv. 3 scatterbug anyways, as the first one got sniped.

EDIT: Aaaaand Scatterbug #2 got sniped too.... Deposited a Lv. 3 Fletchling (girl), IGN is still the same as before. Sorry to keep putting up new info but I just keep getting sniped
Sent! Unfortunately the game wouldn't let me nickname it Boo Berry...maybe because it has the word "Boob" in it? Sorry :/

Sent!

Sent! Unfortunately the game wouldn't let me nickname it Boo Berry...maybe because it has the word "Boob" in it? Sorry :/
Don't worry about; I have a number of pokemon that I have "nicknamed" that can't be nicknamed :). Thanks for sending me Boo Beery! Boo Berry will make a great member of the Ghostbuster team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)