Halloween Party Battle Competition Giveaway (Completed: 50 Pumpkaboos given away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, thanks for this awesome giveaway!
I put up a Level 1, Male, Oshawott from Germany named Ottaro.

The Oshawott got sniped, putting up a new one Pokemon. A female, Level 3 Bunnelby in a Timer Ball nicknamed "Raqaza plz". My in game name is Andrew, and my message is "I'm gourd-geous!" like you requested :]

Once again thanks! If I get sniped, I'll post again.
Yep got sniped! Ill try again this time uploading a Level 13 flabebe! Hopefully getting an awesome pumpkin from you this time!!!
Deposited a level 1 male Misdreavus IGN:Talr
Sent!

I dunno if i got sniped, but i put a skiddo level 1 for it
Thanks for this in advanced, I deposited a level 2 fletchling with the message you requested :)
My ingame name is GC7
Just put a level 1 male Scyther up, you can give me whatever Pumpkaboo you'd like it doesn't matter to me.
Put up a level 32 stunfisk
i put up a level 8 smeargle and thanks alot for the pumpkaboo.
Looks like you were all unfortunately sniped, there's a lot of that going on today. Try again!

Thank you so much for the pumpkaboo! Its perfect!! I will be using this badass mofo in my trick room team as well as halloween party!!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about that, just fixed it, forgot about that :(
A level 2 weedle is up asking for the pumpkaboo
Sent!
Thank you so much for the pumpkaboo! Its perfect!! I will be using this badass mofo in my trick room team as well as halloween party!!
Glad you like it! :)

***IMPORTANT***
Thank you all so much for participating in this giveaway! I've bred around 10 boxes of Pumpkaboos, and have just given away my 50th one. I feel like that's a pretty good place to stop, as I am getting a bit burnt out and need to start breeding for my competition team. Happy haunting!

I'll try dropping another level 1 Scyther in, hopefully it doesn't get snipped again! I'm just imagining a sniper sitting on some hill, sniping all of our Pokeballs as they fly by haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)