Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much! I'm sending a bunch of 5IV Ralts cuz I've been trying to hatch a shiny one. :)

No need for Perdita!

Also, no need for Baby
Do you care about both forms of Persephone? It would be slightly faster to just do either Gastly or Haunter/Gengar.

Deposited a lvl 15 male Magikarp with the msg smogon, would like to request

Pokemon: Haunter
Nickname: Persephone
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Level 25, No EV Training
Moves: Haze, Disable, Clear Smog, Perish Song

If you're still around I'm online now :)

It would be awesome if you could send: the two spiritombs, the two aegislash, chandelure, drifloon (earhart), snorunt, misdreavous, duskskull and persephone (gastly)

It would be awesome if you could send: the two spiritombs, the two aegislash, chandelure, drifloon (earhart), snorunt, misdreavous, duskskull and persephone (gastly)
Sure, if you'll wait a minute. Going to try to grab Nidoking from crazy_man and send off the GTS requests. I'll ping you when I'm ready. Marking the topic offline, but will fulfill your request.

Thanks so much CD_North ! It truly means a lot. :)
Enjoy!

Sent:
shady6121
Feralkit

I can get you now, but let me know in the next 5-10 minutes or so; I'm about to head off to bed.

Sure no problem..! Just let me know when you can..thanks a lot!!
See previous post.

Enjoy your shinies! For the record, "LOTO" is your IGN, rather than DDoppia -- IGN refers to the name you use in Pokemon itself, which is useful because that's what's displayed when picking you for trades and similar.

Last edited:
Wow thanks! You're awesome!

Edit: Not sure if you needed them but I sent you a bunch of 3-4IV pokemon I was trying to breed..

Last edited:
See previous post.

Enjoy your shinies! For the record, "LOTO" is your IGN, rather than DDoppia -- IGN refers to the name you use in Pokemon itself, which is useful because that's what's displayed when picking you for trades and similar.
lol..ok thanks and thank you..I'm kind of new to all of this..I last played on a Game Boy color..lot's of stuff changed..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)