Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very helpful giveaway, you're awesome.

Deposited a female l.1 Magikarp asking for Rosemary the Sableye.

EDIT: Sniped. Deposited female lv. 1 Ralts instead.

Last edited:
Deposited a new female Spiritomb, level 1, for Zuul!

IGN Britt

-----

And it got sniped. Deposited level 2 caterpie, female.

Last edited:

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I've just deposited a level 2 female Weedle, nicknamed Bertha 3000, for Oathkeeper.

Thanks in advance!

I put up a Lvl. 1 Female Roselia named Primrose for Willow the Litwick, my IGN is Aaron! Thanks so much for doing this, Ghost-types are my favorite type (and contrary to my avatar, my favorite Ghost-type is Banette--but hopefully I'll be able to nab the Shuppet later ;) ).

I deposited a female Spinarak (Lv. 1) for Morticia the gourgeist super. Thanks a lot :) This giveaway is really cool.

***SNIPED***
Deposited a male caterpie (Lv. 1) for Morticia the gourgeist super

Last edited:
Sent.

Sniped. I put a few guidelines on pickig Pokemon that won't get sniped under the rules. They're not enforced or 100% guarantees, but they might improve chances.
Followed the guidelines this time, put up a male lvl3 weedle asking for Willow the Litwick. hope it works this time :)

I've deposited a level 30 female ivysaur with a message that says Smogon.
I requested this pokemon:
Pokemon: Honedge
Nickname: Oathkeeper
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Wide Guard

Also, would you judge me if I were go into super greedy mode and ask for 4 other Pokemon as well?

Also, would you judge me if I were go into super greedy mode and ask for 4 other Pokemon as well?

Just so you know you can ask for every single pokemon on here, no judgment at all per the guidelines of this giveaway. I've gotten 6 ghosts so far from here and waiting for my next one. lol

And also per the guidelines he listed i think the OP wanted for the message to say the nickname of the pokemon you were requesting. in this case the message on your ivysaur should say OathKeeper. He probably won't be giving out the next round until tomorrow morning so you have time to change it.

Last edited:
Just so you know you can ask for every single pokemon on here, no judgment at all per the guidelines of this giveaway. I've gotten 5 ghosts so far from here and waiting for my next one. lol

And also pre the guidelines he listed i think the OP wanted for the message to say the nickname of the pokemon you were requesting. in this case the message on your ivysaur should say OathKeeper. He probably won't be giving out the next round until tomorrow morning so you have time to change it.
Thanks, I feel less greedy now lol.

Sniped. I put a few guidelines on pickig Pokemon that won't get sniped under the rules. They're not enforced or 100% guarantees, but they might improve chances.
Ugh. I figured since I'd be asking for the same Pokemon, there wouldn't be much interest.
Deposited a lv. 3 Female Pidgey, and I was wondering if I could change my request from Zuul the Spiritomb to Earhart the Drifloon? Please and thanks =]

I've deposited a lvl 3 female Pikachu with the message Smogon. IGN Kenny
I request this pokemon:

Last edited:
Realizing I need to start organizing the way I sort through these a bit better on the next go-around. Think I got everyone, but check GTS and let me know if I didn't quote yours below.

Deposited lvl4 *MALE Pansear for Gourgeist(Morticia)

I cant believe my eyes for having these awesome shinies :D
deposit female pidgey lvl 3 for earhart drifloon
(earhart) ign MELV
pidgey got sniped so change to female lvl 1 drifloon
Ugh. I figured since I'd be asking for the same Pokemon, there wouldn't be much interest.
Deposited a lv. 3 Female Pidgey, and I was wondering if I could change my request from Zuul the Spiritomb to Earhart the Drifloon? Please and thanks =]
I deposited a female Spinarak (Lv. 1) for Morticia the gourgeist super. Thanks a lot :) This giveaway is really cool.

***SNIPED***
Deposited a male caterpie (Lv. 1) for Morticia the gourgeist super
Deposited a level 3 female pidgey for Carrie the modest drifloon, message is Carrie, Ign is Kevin
Followed the guidelines this time, put up a male lvl3 weedle asking for Willow the Litwick. hope it works this time :)
Deposited a Level 2 Caterpie. Could I please have a Talky Tina? Ign Ben.
Hello! My IGN is Ashley and I deposited a lvl 3 male Bunnelby for the Shuppet please.
Awesome giveaway btw!!
Deposited a level 1 male mareep for Willow the Litwick. IGN: Worker
I've deposited a lvl 3 female Pikachu with the message Smogon. IGN Kenny
I request this pokemon:

Deposited Lv.1 female Illumise, could I have a Bold Spiritomb (Pazuzu) please? Thanks so much for this great giveaway!
Sent!

Thank you for Gorgeist- Morticia. and yes i looked up that a level 1 gourgeist was indeed possible so i made the assumption and went with it.

Deposited a blue Level 12 Female Flabebe for Spiritomb Pazuzu
Very helpful giveaway, you're awesome.

Deposited a female l.1 Magikarp asking for Rosemary the Sableye.

EDIT: Sniped. Deposited female lv. 1 Ralts instead.
Deposited a new female Spiritomb, level 1, for Zuul!

IGN Britt

-----

And it got sniped. Deposited level 2 caterpie, female.
deposited a
pidgey. still want the shiny litwick
Hello! I've just deposited a level 2 female Weedle, nicknamed Bertha 3000, for Oathkeeper.

Thanks in advance!
Got sniped, deposited a lvl 1 male pinsir for the shuppet :)
I put up a Lvl. 1 Female Roselia named Primrose for Willow the Litwick, my IGN is Aaron! Thanks so much for doing this, Ghost-types are my favorite type (and contrary to my avatar, my favorite Ghost-type is Banette--but hopefully I'll be able to nab the Shuppet later ;) ).

Sniped, looks like. tjohnny44, looks like PJ_Graphix already answered your question, but yes, multiple requests are fine! In the case of the nickname message, it doesn't matter too much when it's the only one of that Pokemon I have; I made it a general rule just so it would be less to keep track of. I haven't gone as far as ignoring people's requests for breaking the rule, but you want my life to be easier, right?

Trying again for Willow the Litwick with a Lvl 15 female Luvdisc, hopefully this one won't be sniped! (I have a feeling it won't be...)

Trying again for Willow the Litwick with a Lvl 15 female Luvdisc, hopefully this one won't be sniped! (I have a feeling it won't be...)
Not this time!

That's it for the evening; going to swap saves to try and shoot for more shinies. I'll try and send some out tomorrow morning or evening depending on timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)