Halloween Spooktacular Shiny Ghoulveaway! (Over - Topic can be locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realizing I need to start organizing the way I sort through these a bit better on the next go-around. Think I got everyone, but check GTS and let me know if I didn't quote yours below.

Sent!

Sniped, looks like. tjohnny44, looks like PJ_Graphix already answered your question, but yes, multiple requests are fine! In the case of the nickname message, it doesn't matter too much when it's the only one of that Pokemon I have; I made it a general rule just so it would be less to keep track of. I haven't gone as far as ignoring people's requests for breaking the rule, but you want my life to be easier, right?
Of course I do :) I've sent a level 35 female seaking this time, and I've changed the message to Oathkeeper.

Of course I do :) I've sent a level 35 female seaking this time, and I've changed the message to Oathkeeper.
Sent! Heading out for real now. (Not to say you can't keep posting, just trying to set expectations for timeframe/likelihood of sniping.)

Actually i took down the deposited monster for another trade and forgot to put it back up, sorry. I have now deposited a blue Level 12 Female Flabebe for Pazuzu the Spiritomb (again :p)

EDIT: blue Level 13 Female Flabebe for Pazuzu the Spiritomb

Last edited:
Could I please have a copy of Durandal? Depositing a 3 or 4 IV Marril with message...Durandal! IGN Sunny

I just put up male lv. 1 scatterbug for the sableye... hopefully wont be sniped this time.

Edit: sniped. Deposited a female lv.1 weedle.

Last edited:
Hi, I placed a lv21 female Chingling for Wednesday, thanks!
IGN: Clark

EDIT: Got sniped, I have placed a lv 24 male Exeggcute instead.

Last edited:
(DONG EXPANDED)
thanks
Deposited female caterpie (lvl. 3) for Rosemary

***SNIPED***
deposited male bunnelby (lv. 4) for rosemary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)