Harry Potter Mafia II - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually cookie, thats wrong. He said Max was a death eater. We can assume that the death eaters know each other now, so the fact he still hasn't got a death eater should tell you something. He hasn't lynched a student because if he did no one would trust him.

Edit: cardsoftheheart, you defended someone who was actually being lynched. I was asking who we were lynching and speculating. I have no idea weather ae is mafia or not. Everyone decided she wasn't mafia, so really it isn't the same at all.

No one has posted anything related to how we know toothache isn't a death eater. Here's something to think about; why hasn't he been killed yet? If he was a student, don't you think one of the mafias would have killed him off? And he still hasn't killed a death eater. Also, he thought Max was a death eater, but he was Ministry. So far, nothing has proved toothache is a student. I may already be dead, but once i die, think about this.

No one has posted anything related to how we know toothache isn't a death eater. Here's something to think about; why hasn't he been killed yet?

Even if he was a DE, Ministry would kill him and vice versa. The bodyguard has protected him because he is the most useful person here and has gotten rid of three mafia.

If he was a student, don't you think one of the mafias would have killed him off? Bodyguard...

And he still hasn't killed a death eater. He doesnt magically know everyones role and he cant control the inspector.

Also, he thought Max was a death eater, but he was Ministry. So far, nothing has proved toothache is a student. He actually got a pm from one of the students. If you knew anything you would know that the inspector is weird this game

Inspect--- info sent to student---- student pm's tooth.

The student probably just said DE...

I may already be dead, but once i die, think about this.
Your logic is flawed... I doubt anyone will listen to your ridiculous argument.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wow.

That made no sense, but great nonetheless.

Sakura next?

it made perfect sense. im sorry if im just a better player than most.

Actually, I'm not dead yet, I was two votes short. W/e
fuck you. you're dead-stop talking.

Another ministry? Is Tooth a ministry magnet?
i got this one. not tooth. although he made it obvious so it didn't matter too much.

also, ae sakura could be a target, but we don't need to decide now. keep him in mind though.

I thought it was pointless because all he was doing was defending Sakura who didn't seem like DE; I read it more like she was saying 'ouch' for the other team the way I 'ouch' when my Roserade's Leaf Storm crits a Rhyperior.

Oh wait, he was Ministry. So Sakura could still be just a student. Huh.

Well, technically, since adamant torterra was trying to protect me, (which i have no idea why), and he turned out to be a ministry, i might still be innocent no?

Also, ouch is pretty generalized... And as far as me calling him "The Lord", i'm aware that DEs call him "The Dark Lord", while others call him "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". When i was writing it out, it was something like a joke based on the word "Lord". I never realized how it could have been redirected against me.

Well, anyways, waiting until day 6 then.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Now the Ministry really are on the back foot, and have no choice but to eliminate Death Eaters if they wish to win this one. It's not the way I intended things to turn out, but with no inspection results beggars can't be choosers.

After the day 1 arguments, things have gone quicker it seems.

you've no inspection results again tooth? or do you get them at the end of the night (as in mafia proper?)
I think this is more likely the case. Anything done during the night will get back their results at the start of the next day.

Given that fact, i expect Toothache to shoot someone during day 5, which all of us will likely follow, as he has proven himself adept at aiming mafia members (proven by fact that all 4 lynches were mafia).

No use asking this here, basically, at the start of a new day, Toothache will shoot someone and we will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)