Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard Auto-levelling comes back in wi-fi. Is this confirmed?

Also, (and this is more doubtful) IV's being auto-reset to maximum on wi-fi. Does this exist?

Auto-leveling to 50 exists, we checked the possibility of max IVs on the last pages in the big spoiler-thread and it turned out to be false.

How do you do the 7th gym's puzzle? I have no idea how to pass the first segment ._.

edit: oh nvm derp i went the wrong way

Last edited:
1. What Pokepuffs does Eevee like?
2. Does Helioptile learn moves AFTER evolving?
I can confirm that Helioptile learns Thunder Wave on level 31, while Heliolisk doesn't learn a move from level 31 (saved on level 30 and tried it with both) until level 35. I'll check to 37, then it should be sure that it doesn't get regular level up-moves.

Do we know if males still pass down egg moves? I read on Serebii that the breeding mechanics have changed a little bit. Also, is there a special requirement for making Ferroseed show up in the caves it's supposed to be in? I've spent hours in both caves with no luck.

OK - I've beaten E4, got the train pass from Sycamore, been to Kiloude City. Rival is not there. I also can't trigger the Looker quests on entering Lumiose. I have caught Mewtwo and Zygarde, traded with Shauna and Diantha. What have I missed to trigger that Rival battle so I can get the rest of the stones?

Another thing - all 3 legendaries I've caught have 3 31 IVs. Is this fixed now?

OK - I've beaten E4, got the train pass from Sycamore, been to Kiloude City. Rival is not there. I also can't trigger the Looker quests on entering Lumiose. I have caught Mewtwo and Zygarde, traded with Shauna and Diantha. What have I missed to trigger that Rival battle so I can get the rest of the stones?

Another thing - all 3 legendaries I've caught have 3 31 IVs. Is this fixed now?
Serebii also posted that all caught ones in Friend Safari have 2 IVs maxed out. Seems to be a thing! We'll see how breeding turns out, I'm hyped, haha.

Well could any smart mind hint me what EV's would be good to max on Sylveon? thanks!
Depends on what you're going to do with it. For an ingame-run, I'd max out SAtk and HP, same for an offensive Battle Tower set, if you want to run a Battle Tower support set, I'd go straight for the special tank with a few EVs in SAtk for the special Fairy move you're going to run.

Depends on what you're going to do with it. For an ingame-run, I'd max out SAtk and HP, same for an offensive Battle Tower set, if you want to run a Battle Tower support set, I'd go straight for the special tank with a few EVs in SAtk for the special Fairy move you're going to run.
Just ingame-run. Playing Pokemon since forever but never did the EV-stuff because being casual. But now with the super-training it seems pretty easy so i thought i'd give it a try.
Could you explain to me why HP and not Def (since its base Def is so low)? Thanks and sorry for having no clue about this.

Just ingame-run. Playing Pokemon since forever but never did the EV-stuff because being casual. But now with the super-training it seems pretty easy so i thought i'd give it a try.
Could you explain to me why HP and not Def (since its base Def is so low)? Thanks and sorry for having no clue about this.
For giving a push to both defenses, you could also max out Defense if you're worried about taking physical hits, but I'd choose HP since the gain of a little bit better physical protection - which is weak regardless - doesn't offset the gain on both sides.

Does anybody know how to find heart scales? Is it rock smash or something like that? I've been wandering around with the dousing machine and have not been able to find any.

Does anybody know how to find heart scales? Is it rock smash or something like that? I've been wandering around with the dousing machine and have not been able to find any.
Yes. I found one with rock smash. Maybe you could covet one from a luvdisc too (like in older gens)?

You can find them with rock smash, or on wild luvdisc you can catch with the old rod.

When do you get the Good Rod? It's annoying to know that I have access to the route that Staryu is on but I don't have a way of catching one yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)