help me get revenge on my neighbours

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
my neighbours keep playing their romanian polka dance music on full blast, making it unbearable to sit in the garden. i am plotting my revenge. i need suggestions on how to make their lives unbearable in return.

the conditions:
  • nothing too criminal. bodily harm out of the question. im looking for irritants not injuries
  • nothing that can be traced to me/my house. i need plausible deniability of wrongdoing

the best suggestion will receive the coveted mf neighbour revenge award. so far my ideas include: keying their car; scattering bird seed on their car during the night so it gets shat all over (I like this one); spraying their whole garden with sugar water so that it gets overrun with insects

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
use a drone to deposit glitter in their garden in what one could describe as a carpet bombing in the diy crafts world

and before you worry about them seeing you pick up the drone, you fly the drone out to a different location where your buddy picks the drone up and brings it back in a black bin liner

edit2: i think you can get biodegradable glitter so you can be eco-friendly in your revenge

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
I suggest spraying vinegar over their garden, as that should kill all their plants and shit. Vinegar stinks to high heaven though, so they’ll likely suspect foul play. Weed killer is another option, but you’d have to get one that kills grass.

If you wanna be really mean you can use fresh chicken shit, as it contains enough nitrogen to burn plants. Plus they’ll probably step on it, which is gross. It has to be fresh though, otherwise you’ll just be helping them out by fertilising their soil. I’m also not sure how effective it’ll be vs vinegar, so maybe use a mixture of both.

You could also throw water balloons/condoms full of piss over the fence

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I suggest spraying vinegar over their garden, as that should kill all their plants and shit. Vinegar stinks to high heaven though, so they’ll likely suspect foul play. Weed killer is another option, but you’d have to get one that kills grass.

If you wanna be really mean you can use fresh chicken shit, as it contains enough nitrogen to burn plants. Plus they’ll probably step on it, which is gross. It has to be fresh though, otherwise you’ll just be helping them out by fertilising their soil. I’m also not sure how effective it’ll be vs vinegar, so maybe use a mixture of both.

You could also throw water balloons/condoms full of piss over the fence
Ah, good thing we all have plenty of fresh chicken shit on hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)