EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Ability: Iron Barbs
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Protect
- Double Kick

Come on guys, get your sh*t together

Can we all just stop and take a minute to realize what a huge threat Staraptor is about become? xD
Reckless is great, but MOXIE. I'm going hide, I'm packing my bags, it's been a fun ride guys

maybe for Hidden ou we could buff hydreigon a bit? both sheer force and mega launcher would help it, but you could always go the broken way and give it contrary

ok reading the "leak" here i see mega lucario has guts... thats a HORRIBLE ability for it as it will have to be burned or paralized in order for it to work let me see your sorce so i can confirm this. and if this is real can the megas keep their normal ability? ex. mega charizard Y: Drought

ok reading the "leak" here i see mega lucario has guts... thats a HORRIBLE ability for it
I don't think Guts Mega Lucario deserves the 'horrible' remark, let alone Caps HORRIBLE. Guts is a great Ability on any Physical Offensive Pokémon. Just look at OU's Guts AV Conkeldurr.

ok reading the "leak" here i see mega lucario has guts... thats a HORRIBLE ability for it as it will have to be burned or paralized in order for it to work
yes i see your point but being burned would drop its attack and as it being steel type it cannot be poisoned it just isnt as good as adaptability. :[

Pokemon with guts that get burnt don't get their attack halved, still goes to 1,5.
lol then im an idiot i just never knew that lol. but how is he going to be burned? he can only hold a mega stone and his only sorce of it is a rotom wash in ubers burning him -.- unless you count scarf rotom burining him in doubles lol

lol then im an idiot i just never knew that lol. but how is he going to be burned? he can only hold a mega stone and his only sorce of it is a rotom wash in ubers burning him -.- unless you count scarf rotom burining him in doubles lol
'He' doesn't need to get burned. Lucario is powerful already. Guts is to make sure than even a burn doesn't take it down. Then again, there are a lot of burns running around in every Metagame.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Still waiting for Eevee to tell us that Chatot gets a new HA.

I also don't see why people are questioning Eevee's sources. After all, he is a Forum Moderator, and he wouldn't lie.

Still waiting for Eevee to tell us that Chatot gets a new HA.

I also don't see why people are questioning Eevee's sources. After all, he is a Forum Moderator, and he wouldn't lie.
Read the OP again now. The cat is out of the bag. At least its whiskers are. Decent strategy to get people interested.

Reactions: EV
Nidoqueen/Nidoking: Parental Bond

seriously what

I feel like some of these either aren't final, or theres something more to how this mechanic works that we're missing. tons of these make literally no sense like Pure Power megazam, parental nidos, and pixilate celebi(type change?). if they are though then gen 7 is going to be a gigantic shitstorm of obscenely over the top OP mons, even more than gen 5 and gen 6 combined.

Something VERY important to note is how when XY was hacked and Mega Latios and Mega Latias were discovered, shortly afterward someone mentioned how a "reliable source" said that Mega Latios and Mega Latias' abilities were Adaptability and Multiscale, respectively. Look whats listed on this list for the mega latis.

EV

Banned deucer.

seriously what

I feel like some of these either aren't final, or theres something more to how this mechanic works that we're missing. tons of these make literally no sense like Pure Power megazam, parental nidos, and pixilate celebi(type change?). if they are though then gen 7 is going to be a gigantic shitstorm of obscenely over the top OP mons, even more than gen 5 and gen 6 combined.

Something VERY important to note is how when XY was hacked and Mega Latios and Mega Latias were discovered, shortly afterward someone mentioned how a "reliable source" said that Mega Latios and Mega Latias' abilities were Adaptability and Multiscale, respectively. Look whats listed on this list for the mega latis.
Nidoking/Queen are so protective of their brood they developed a bond with them.
Mega Alakazam is brimming with so much power it spilled over into its Attack.
Celebi is a pixie.

Does that help? Flavor works for me. Maybe I'm just too creative for my own good.

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior

seriously what

something tells me...you might be on to something...after rereading the first post in this thread. i noticed something spectacular...it almost...whisked me away with its BLUE aura...and now i don't know if i should believe this...hm...does anyone else feel this when they look at the first page. do you see the "BLUE aura"?...it told me to search for an answer...before posting...i would urge others to look at the first page and feel the BLUE aura emanating there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)