How do berries and changing the clock work?

I think it would work, I'v heard somewhere that it worked with honey tree's so it should also work with this. You should try it.

Don't. iirc setting the clock forward for time based events (Drifloon, Pal Park, etc.) can mess them up and make you wait longer.

I've heard that when you change the DS Clock, Time Based events will get activated after 24 hours.

This means, set your clock ahead to the day Friday in order to catch Drifloon, but the Game will start with the Time Events 24 hours after the clock change.

It doesn't affect Pokemon that only appear at night/day.

I tested the berries, and setting the clock forward does not work. Also, it seems to make the berries stop growing, as it has been several hours since testing it and there has been no growth, so it probably makes it so stuff doesnt grow for 24 hours.

Choice Specs and catching Driftloon works so far, but everything else hates you for changing the clock.

Especially Pal Park... I changed the time just after I used it, so I wait well after 24 hours and Pal Park says "You changed the time or DS's, you must wait 24 hours"... so you have to wait 24 hours after your initial attempt to use Pal Park? Damn I wish I knew that (waits another day).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)