How many countries can you name?

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
164/195

after getting this score i looked at a list of countries. some pretty random long names. if anyone gets 195 without cheating i would be amazed

164/195

after getting this score i looked at a list of countries. some pretty random long names. if anyone gets 195 without cheating i would be amazed
Try learning them all by continent. It's easier to find an order to do them in, and you'll find it easier to see which ones you're missing. :nerd:

102/195. Bleh lol... Damn Oman. I kept putting in Omar instead. :( And then I wasted so much time trying to get the Congo. 'Republic of Congo'? 'Congo Republic'? 'Congo'? Got it in the end though... Gonna try again later.

Damn Cote d'Ivoire. I put in Ivory Coast, and figured that they probably had it in french so put Cote d'Ivore :(.

Africa and the Caribbean screwed me up the most.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
157/195 I got all the European countries besides Vatican (seriously since when is it a country?) and South American countries and most of the African ones, but I lost most of the Asian ones because I couldn't spell them correctly...
I could swear the country is actaully called "the Holy See." I think would should start a competition for who got the most obscure country

only 112 dammit. The carribean and central and western africa being the weak points. (and I forgot Ireland, which is amazing given how close it is) I also cant type for my life (it took me absolutely forever to type such long names as "Democratic Republic of the Congo")
Also, how many of you cheated, seriously? (having multiple goes, even without looking at the answers counts as cheating)
Also, how many of you have studied colouring in (aka Geography?) I thought you guys did proper subjects

73, would have been more if i could spell stuff like Kazakhstan off the top of my head. But I forgot some pretty obvious ones like Fiji, hungary, and macedonia

Great game, builds up useful knoweldge in your brain.

I just got a 68, there was about a dozen I didn't get because I couldn't spell them correctly and about 30 that I knew but couldn't bring to my head.

I feel so stupid for not getting the European nations that were once part of the USSR!

Got like 30 in three minutes, then got bored and quit. Maybe I'll do the entire thing later.

Since when is united kingdom a country? I spent a good 5 minutes typing england, scotland, and ireland with different spellings..
I got it accidentally while type out the Ukraine.

got 88 mostly because i cant spell. and i typed longer names like the people republic of china
and most importantly the former yugoslavic republic of macedonia say that 2 times fast i also got raped by the spellings of african countries like zimbabwe (typed zimbapwe so many times) and the way they wanted me to type it was confusing. i dominated europe (got everything) and the americas got much of asia and blanked africa

114/195

Better than last time.

I got some very obscure places like Equatorial Guinea and Micronesia, but I missed some easy ones like Ireland and Peru.

On a some what related note, one day my psychology teacher opened up class with a handout. What made this handout so interesting was that roughly 100 of the most known languages was written (poorly) on the front and back side of the paper. Of course someone had to ask the obligatory question "what is this". Then off sparked her story... short version was that a autistic (+ a few other 'handicaps') 7 year old had wrote out all of those languages after taking one of those standardized tests "because he wanted to". If anyone is interested i'll figure out a way to upload it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)