How you feel about the Kalos Champion

How do you feel Diantha matches up to her previous counterparts?

• Total voters
Wait, how was Wallace one of the best??
Water's my favorite type, he's the only water Champion.
I'm bisexual, and he's obviously gay. (Well, it's not confirmed... But C'MON. If the ORAS redesign doesn't make it abundantly clear, I can't help you...)
And he's the first Champion I ever beat on my own (sorry, Silver Lance. That Level 99 Typhlosion wasn't mine.)

It's not because of how strong he is (though he is a pretty strong trainer if you don't have Grass/Electric types), it's because of what made him stand out to me.

Lance, Cynthia and the Hoenn duo were the best. Diantha and the Unova duo were the worst. Blue, Red and N are in the middle. In my opinion.
I agree with this, although I believe Blue is one of the better champions as he did have some personality. I would also say that Steven was better than Wallace in terms of team.

I think Diantha is okay. She's not my favorite champion (Steven. <3) but she's alright. I liked how she didn't play a major role in the story, because it surprised me when I finished battling the E4 and there was Diantha.

I haven't actually gotten to the E4 in any of the other games besides AS and X, but from some knowledge from Adventures my favorites would be Steven, Cynthia, Lance, and Red.
I blame Fantina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)