I’m still a gamer

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
greetings fellow tf2 gamers. checking in
I haven't even played it in like 5+ years tbh. Also let's remind ourselves Steam didn't start recording playtime per game till a year and a half after TF2 first released.
why play games when you can just buy them
How many of those are junk games from bundles? I have... 143 Steam games, plus whatever handful on Epic Games Store. Lord knows probably 2/3 of those are games from bundles, plus maybe a couple dozen ones free ones picked up when offered (the EGS offerings and whatever Steam's done over the past few years), so I haven't even really "bought" the vast majority of them. Only games I've actually paid money for that are on my backlog to play still are XCOM2 (Feb 2017 Humble Monthly for $10.80, still the cheapest it's ever been IIRC and which included seven other games, two of which I played through), Megadimension Neptunia VII (which I started but stalled early and now I've got other shit on my plate), and sorta Hidden Star in Four Seasons (first 2hu game on Steam and I wanted to throw my money at ZUN).

Edit: Four including a visual novel.

Last edited:

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
How many of those are junk games from bundles
A lot of them. (I think we're in the exact same boat here lol)
When you want a game that costs $10 and you see it & 6 others for $7 you end up accumulating a lot of extra games you'll never play. In reality, I've probably played every game I've dropped money on for 50+ hours. Combo of how reluctant I am to spend money on the 'big new game' and how I only buy games I'll know I'll like.

The thing about bundles is that some of those games you get are irredeemably bad (one I got is one of the lowest rated titles on the Steam store), and some are better than what you bought the bundle for initially.

The other weird stat is that I have 100+ DLC, no idea how. Probably Borderlands/Paradox/Hitman ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)