Tournament I Can't Believe It's Not the PU Open II - Won by Sam I Yam!

I didn't know I was subbed into this tour until 2 days ago, so I feel pretty rotten calling activity, but my R1 opponent hasn't responded to my VM.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
coinflips

raseri vs. aurora - i talked to raseri, they have bad timezones and the one time that they saw each other aurora was just literally getting to sleep

[17:50:52] %pancake: !pick raseri, aurora
We randomly picked: raseri

sparktrain vs. Senpai DM - i know sparktrain called act in this thread, but he wouldn't have contacted his opp unless I posted on his profile page and told him to lol. so I'm flipping it.

[17:51:40] %pancake: !pick sparktrain, senpai DM
We randomly picked: sparktrain

he won the coinflip anyway

Seo. gave Tangelo the win
kilometerman has been much more active than Hart12 in scheduling

That means the matches are as follows:
RawMelon vs. Raseri
CB Weedle vs. sparktrain
KevinELF vs. Tangelo
Beksel vs. kilometerman

and subs who played their games

EviGaro vs. Abyssal Ruins
TSR vs. Hys

get them done please ;_; saturday is the dl

My opponent missed the scheduled time. I can't play tomorrow, so if he responds / wants to play still, we'll need an extension.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Can we have an extension? My opponent didn't reply but with a short week - since their game was played Tuesday - I'd rather give them the benefit of the doubt for the lack of reply, and hope weekend will work as we are in the same timezone and all.

Hey guys...

TheHungrySnorlax gave me the win... the conversation is in my profile... I would have loved to play against him but well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)