I don't have a title (yet) [updated 2020-04-20]

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I offer my best greetings, Yati

I wanted to welcome the opportunity to kindly ask you if you could CMT for a copy of that shiny Premier Ball Adamant 0 SpA Gmax Grimmsnarl of yours?
I'd also like to request "Ymir" as a custom nickname for it if possible.

We can negotiate further on Discord if you wish. I just decided to officially post here first anyway for transparency reasons.

Edit: Received, thank you! Enjoy my "Tsunami"!

Last edited:
Update 2020-04-16:
Added shiny Braviary: adamant HA, jolly HA
Added shiny gmax Copperajah: adamant, adamant HA, brave
Added shiny Ditto (just because I can :D): mild, naughty HA
Added shiny Gengar (both gmax and normal): modest, timid HA (as of gen8, Gengar can have its HA, despite it being Cursed Body as well)
Added shiny Indeedee-M: bold HA, timid HA
Added shiny Passimian: adamant HA, jolly HA
Added shiny Sirfetch'd: adamant HA, jolly HA
Added shiny Snorlax (both gmax and normal): relaxed, relaxed HA, sassy HA, adamant, impish HA, careful, careful HA

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! Would you please CMT for these?:

Grimmsnarl @ Premier Ball
Star Shiny | Den RNG | Adamant | Prankster | IVs: 31-31-31-00-31-31
Moves: Spirit Break, False Surrender, Drain Punch, Fire Punch

Flapple @ Nest Ball
Star Shiny | Den RNG | Adamant | Hustle (HA) | IVs: 31-31-31-03-31-31
Moves: Dragon Rush, Grav Apple, Acrobatics, Dragon Dance

Hi! Would you please CMT for these?:

Grimmsnarl @ Premier Ball
Star Shiny | Den RNG | Adamant | Prankster | IVs: 31-31-31-00-31-31
Moves: Spirit Break, False Surrender, Drain Punch, Fire Punch

Flapple @ Nest Ball
Star Shiny | Den RNG | Adamant | Hustle (HA) | IVs: 31-31-31-03-31-31
Moves: Dragon Rush, Grav Apple, Acrobatics, Dragon Dance
I'd be interested in the safari ball Riolu as well as your Zamazenta if that is ok for you.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd be interested in the safari ball Riolu as well as your Zamazenta if that is ok for you.
That works great! I have them ready to go and am available for the next 3 hours if you're around, but I'll also be around all weekend. Also to clarify, the Grimmsnarl I'm interested is the G-Max one :)

That works great! I have them ready to go and am available for the next 3 hours if you're around, but I'll also be around all weekend. Also to clarify, the Grimmsnarl I'm interested is the G-Max one :)
So normal Flapple and gmax Grimm? I'll also probably be around most of the weekend. You can also ping me on discord for a likely faster response.

Update 2020-04-18:
Added shiny gmax Charizard: jolly, modest, modest HA, timid HA; removed some older, inferior versions
Added shiny Cleffa: modest HA
Added shiny Ditto: modest
Added shiny Pichu: timid, timid HA, modest HA
Added shiny Togepi: timid, timid HA, modest HA
Added shiny gmax Duraludon: timid HA, modest HA; removed some older, inferior versions

Not really, since smogon wifi rules don't require it, and I am too lazy to do it (and it is pretty pointless for raids, as the seed is easy to hack).
However I do still have save backups of most of the den rng's I did flying around somewhere (i.e. a save where the mon isn't caught yet).

CMT (post 3 if you like to breed https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/v-i-p-galleria.3495500/#post-5080552) - gen 8 trade
post 4 if you like event stuff https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/v-i-p-galleria.3495500/#post-5081355 - gen 7 trade

I would like these (more or less depend on what do I have that you like)
G-Max Grimsnarl
Star Shiny | Den RNG | Adamant | Prankster | IVs: 31-31-31-00-31-31 with Custom Nickname whenever we trade
G-max Hat
Square Shiny | Den RNG | Timid | Magic Bounce (HA) | IVs: 31-00-31-31-31-31 ^ same as above
G-Max Corviknight
| Careful | Mirror Armor (HA) | IVs: 31-31-31-16-31-31 ^ same as above
G-Max Lapras
Star Shiny | Den RNG | Modest | Water Absorb | IVs: 31-31-31-31-31-31 ^ same as above

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)